Media Rover

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Lockzi

Re: Media Rover

Post by Lockzi »

Ghosttt wrote: looks like it these to your list.
Come again? I don't understand :S
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

Lockzi wrote:
Ghosttt wrote: looks like it these to your list.
Come again? I don't understand :S
well i edited what you wrote because you should not write what you download.

but i looks like your getting the two episodes that you are seeking.?
Lockzi

Post by Lockzi »

Ghosttt wrote: but i looks like your getting the two episodes that you are seeking.?
The thing is... I'm not, that's the problem hehe, it says it's gonna download but nothing happens...
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

Uhh. I can't/won't (sorry) help with all problems atm. It's 7:35AM and it's almost bedtime.
I will quickly say to ghost that the RSS in sab has nothing to do with mediarover :)

Mediarover will take your rss feed from it's own config file
It does it's checks and whatnot and if it determines you want that file then it adds it to Sabnzbds queue directly.

Also guys, you should edit your posts are remove specific show titles. It's not allowed here and we don't want Sab to come under scrutiny or anything.
Or for inpheaux to ban you, haha

I hope I helped a little.

Ta, Rolling
Lockzi

Post by Lockzi »

Edited previous posts refering to actual downloads.

Where can I find the latest Media Rover (from github I presume?) while github isn't working?
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

rollingeyeball wrote: Uhh. I can't/won't (sorry) help with all problems atm. It's 7:35AM and it's almost bedtime.
I will quickly say to ghost that the RSS in sab has nothing to do with mediarover :)

Mediarover will take your rss feed from it's own config file
It does it's checks and whatnot and if it determines you want that file then it adds it to Sabnzbds queue directly.

Also guys, you should edit your posts are remove specific show titles. It's not allowed here and we don't want Sab to come under scrutiny or anything.
Or for inpheaux to ban you, haha

I hope I helped a little.

Ta, Rolling

okay. so if i understand this right.

i simply just run it in my terminal, and then it should add it to my sabnzbd? if thats the case. it doenst.
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

i simply just run it in my terminal, and then it should add it to my sabnzbd?
Yep.

If it's not working, go over your config :)

Post a log too
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

rollingeyeball wrote:
i simply just run it in my terminal, and then it should add it to my sabnzbd?
Yep.

If it's not working, go over your config :)

Post a log too

hey man, thanks for your time.

heres the conf file:
http://pastebin.com/mcc7d4ab

i thought you might wanted to take a look at the mediarover logfile
http://pastebin.com/m10de1e56

if you want to take it in a private chat, its fine with me.
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

Whaoh, that log looks whacky with all the html.

Your sources section looks wrong to me.

Here is mine

Code: Select all

[source]

[[newzbin]]

[[[newzbin_allnewtv]]]
			url = http://v3.newzbin.com/search/?go=1blablblahblahxxxxxxxxxxxx
Notice how it has [[newzbin]] and the  under that another level which in my case is [[[newzbin_allnewtv]]]

I'm not sure if this will work because the source section IS a pain :P .  I always use a working base and edit off that but this should work for you

[source]

[[mytvnzb]]

[[[mytvnzbfeed]]]
			url = http://mytvnzb.foechoer.be/feed/id/11613564903.rss

[[nzbs]]		

[[[nzbsfeed]]]
			url = http://www.nzbs.org/rss.php?catid=1&i=xxxx&h=xxxxx&dl=1&num=50	
qrb123

Post by qrb123 »

kierse wrote: To everyone who has reported duplicate scheduled/downloaded episodes: I need more information!  I've gone over the code and have been trying to replicate the problem in my test environment so far without success.  So, the next time it happens to you, please send me as much information as you can.  Ideally I would like to be able to replicate the problem on my end so the urls of the delinquent nzbs (or newzbin numbers) would be best.  If you've got them, log files would also be nice.

This one is really irritating me; hopefully we can find the problem and get it solved as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Kierse
I tried to find it before but failed - however last night we got lucky and MR did it again!!!!

Both of these are the same show... (Different Newzbin numbers for same show)

EDIT * Sent in PM, has no business posted publicly

It pulled both of these on the same run of media rover. One downloaded at 4:12:07 and the other finished at 4:15:30   - MR ran at 4:10:00 and queued both up at that time.  EDIT found this statement to be wrong, see below and see logs I sent in PM.

Also, not sure if this is relevant or just a coincidence, the one time it did it to me before this, was for the same show, but different episode.  BTW - this show is for the wife, don't make fun of me for it.
Last edited by qrb123 on October 12th, 2009, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
qrb123

Post by qrb123 »

Ok - after further examining the logs - I have found the first download of the show started at 4am - the second copy came at the running of media rover at 4:10 am.

I am going to PM the logs as I don't feel it appropriate to post publicly on this forum.
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

Thank you rollingeyeball, it looks like its working. However, iam not sure, ill have to wait a couple of days before i can see if its working.

ill get back to you. And again, thanks for your time.
Last edited by Ghosttt on October 12th, 2009, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rollingeyeball
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by rollingeyeball »

No worries Ghosttt. Glad to help  :-*

I just realised this thread is 15pages long!!!

I think it goes to show that MR is AWESOME.
qrb123

Post by qrb123 »

Yay!!! Not really related to this thread, but I am migrating my sab and mediarover as we speak to my newly built HTPC, which has 3, 1.5 tb drives in raid 5 giving me ~3 tb of usable space.  Will soon be adding the other 1.5tb drive I got to the array which will give me about 4.5tb usable space.  (I am using that 1.5tb drive as the OS drive now, have to get back a 10gb raptor that I let a friend borrow, before I can dd the OS over to that, and then add the extra 1.5tb to the array)

The HTPC is running XBMCLive, and is configured for HDMI+Sound.  It's now also running SAB and Media Rover.  Just waiting on all my data to transfer from my file server, before I cron mediarover on the htpc - (Don't want media rover going apeshit downloading stuff I already have)

I have built my personal "ultimate tivo" of usenet!!!!

This so kicks the ever living shit out of cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking dare SAB to send me another email telling me my disk is full!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by qrb123 on October 12th, 2009, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghosttt

Post by Ghosttt »

2009-10-13 11:46 INFO - finished processing source items - __init__.py:446
2009-10-13 11:46 ERROR - unexpected response received from queue, unable to sche           dule item 'xxxx 7x04' for download - error.py:45
2009-10-13 11:46 WARNING - unable to download 'xxxxx' - __init           __.py:455
2009-10-13 11:46 ERROR - unexpected response received from queue, unable to sche           dule item 'xxxx 4x05' for download - error.py:45
2009-10-13 11:46 WARNING - unable to download 'xxxx 4x05' - __init__.py:455
2009-10-13 11:46 ERROR - unexpected response received from queue, unable to sche           dule item 'xxxxx 5x04' for download - error.py:45
2009-10-13 11:46 WARNING - unable to download 'xxxxx 5x04' - __i           nit__.py:455
i get this error when i try to run it.