Media Rover

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
kierse

Re: Media Rover

Post by kierse »

Lokro wrote: My set up. I have three rss feeds from nbzmatrix. One is for HDTV, other is for SDTV, and last one is for Documentaries. One show I watch is only posted to the Documentaries feed. But it looks like Mythbusters is posted to both the Documentaries feed and the HDTV feed. Could that cause a problem?
No this won't cause any problems, MR handles this situation.
Lokro wrote:

Code: Select all

2010-04-29 14:25 INFO - processing 'Documentaries' items - __init__.py:380
2010-04-29 14:25 DEBUG - begin processing item 'Mythbusters S08E05 720p HDTV x264 aAF' - __init__.py:383
2010-04-29 14:25 ERROR - 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'series' - __init__.py:126
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 124, in main
    _process(config, broker, options, args)
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 387, in _process
    series = episode.series
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'series'
Thanks for posting the additional logging output.  I've gone over the code in question but still haven't been able to explain your problem.  Is this something that is happening frequently or was it a one time occurrence?  Can you send me the full log and your config file?  I'd like to try and get to the bottom of this one.

Kierse

p.s. maybe email the data to me, that way you don't have to post it publicly and won't run the risk of breaking any forum rules
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

Another user here trying out new version

I'm getting following error

2010-04-29 23:59 ERROR - skipping source 'nzbs HD', error encountered while retrieving url: HTTPError() - __init__.py:287

i've gone over the source and its exactly same as 'nzbs SD' except category ID set to HD section. Maybe site is not able to process both feeds at the same time ( SD is called first HD 2nd ) so its refusing 2nd connection ?! If that is the case , probably 5-10 second delay before calling 2nd source would be a good idea so sites dont consider our connections as hammering.

EDIT --> it seems my assumption was right. Switching order in which rss feeds are parsed results in error on 2nd feed. No matter which feed i put second,  nzbs.org always refuses 2nd feed to be read.  Some kind of delay maybe only option here. Something along the lines of timeout setting.
Last edited by wally007 on April 29th, 2010, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

Also just for clarification _init__.py:420 means " Watching the series but cant determine quality, skipping " , right ?

2010-04-29 23:59 INFO - skipping u"SHOW_NAME - 14x08 - Welcome To BEST_SHOW" - __init__.py:420

( this episode was downloaded with older MR so quality is unknown )
Lokro

Post by Lokro »

kierse I emailed you my log file and conf. Thanks for taking the time to look into this.
kierse

Post by kierse »

Hey wally007,
wally007 wrote: 2010-04-29 23:59 ERROR - skipping source 'nzbs HD', error encountered while retrieving url: HTTPError() - __init__.py:287
EDIT --> it seems my assumption was right. Switching order in which rss feeds are parsed results in error on 2nd feed. No matter which feed i put second,  nzbs.org always refuses 2nd feed to be read.  Some kind of delay maybe only option here. Something along the lines of timeout setting.
Two things:

1. I just pushed some updated code that will display the actual error you are getting, instead of the HTTPError() you are seeing above.  Hopefully that will give us a better idea of what is going on.

2. I just created two RSS feeds on nzbs.org: an SD and an HD one.  I plugged them into MR and ran the scheduler.  Everything worked as expected and I received nzb results from both feeds.

Seeing as I was able to make two successive RSS calls to nzbs.org, I suspect you've got a different problem on your hands.  Update your code and see if the logging changes I made give us a better clue as to what's going wrong.

Kierse
kierse

Post by kierse »

wally007 wrote: Also just for clarification _init__.py:420 means " Watching the series but cant determine quality, skipping " , right ?

2010-04-29 23:59 INFO - skipping u"SHOW_NAME - 14x08 - Welcome To BEST_SHOW" - __init__.py:420

( this episode was downloaded with older MR so quality is unknown )
Possibly, this logging message is produced whenever MR decides an nzb shouldn't be downloaded.  This could be for several reasons: already on disk, ignoring series, skipping season, inferior quality, and lack of quality information.  I'll look at adding additional debug statements that indicate why the nzb is being skipped

Kierse
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

.138 version crashes completely. ( nothing gets parsed )

2010-04-30 01:19 INFO - watching 25 tv show(s) - __init__.py:233
2010-04-30 01:19 INFO - begin processing sources - __init__.py:244
2010-04-30 01:19 ERROR - 'HTTPError' object has no attribute 'reason' - __init__.py:126
  File "/Users/vladik1/Downloads/mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 124, in main
  File "/Users/vladik1/Downloads/mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 287, in _process
    logger.error("skipping source %r, error encountered while retrieving url: %r", feed['name'], e.reason)
AttributeError: 'HTTPError' object has no attribute 'reason'
  File "/Users/vladik1/Downloads/mediarover/mediarover.py", line 19, in <module>
    mediarover.main()
  File "/Users/vladik1/Downloads/mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 124, in main
  File "/Users/vladik1/Downloads/mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 287, in _process
    logger.error("skipping source %r, error encountered while retrieving url: %r", feed['name'], e.reason)
AttributeError: 'HTTPError' object has no attribute 'reason'
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

....and here are my sources

[[ newzbin ]]
	[[[ newzbin SD ]]]
			url = http://www.newzbin.com/search/?MY_INFO
			quality = low
	[[[ newzbin HD ]]]
			url = http://www.newzbin.com/search/?MY_INFO
			quality = high

# tvnzb.com RSS feeds go here
	[[ tvnzb ]]

# mytvnzb RSS feeds go here
	[[ mytvnzb ]]

# nzbs.org RSS feeds go here
	[[ nzbs ]]
		[[[ nzbs SD ]]]
			url = http://nzbs.org/rss.php?catid=1MY_INFO
			quality = low
		[[[ nzbs HD ]]]
			url = http://nzbs.org/rss.php?catid=14MY_INFO
			quality = high

# nzbmatrix.com RSS feeds go here
	[[ nzbmatrix ]]
	[[[ nzbmatrix SD ]]]
			url = http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?MY_INFO
			quality = low
	[[[ nzbmatrix HD ]]]
			url = http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?MY_INFO
			quality = high

Anything out of ordinary that you can see ?
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

Just tried removing ONE nzbs source from my sources and both versions 136 and 138 work. Doesnt matter which source i take out , SD or HD , as long as only one is present , MR will work fine. Once i have both of them 136 gives me an error but continues , 138 crashes and doesnt process any feeds.

I dont know why it works for you and not for me , maybe my net connection is slower and before first source is even finished MR is requesting another which makes nzbs.org return invalid feed. I dont really know i'm just trying to understand why it works on your end and is so problematic on my end.

Try using &num=100 at the end of your nzbs rss feeds. That will force 100 items into your rss feed.
Last edited by wally007 on April 29th, 2010, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kierse

Post by kierse »

Lokro wrote: kierse I emailed you my log file and conf. Thanks for taking the time to look into this.
Thanks for sending me your config and logs, they were exactly what I needed.  I've identified the problem and pushed an update to correct it.  Update your sources and let me know how it goes

Kierse
kierse

Post by kierse »

Hey wally007,

Sorry about that, the problem with 138 was my fault.  I didn't read the python documentation regarding HTTPError's properly and made a mistake.  I've fixed the problem and pushed the fix to Github.  Give it a whirl and let me know what the error message says
wally007 wrote: Try using &num=100 at the end of your nzbs rss feeds. That will force 100 items into your rss feed.
Done, no change.  Calling both feeds in succession worked as expected.
wally007 wrote: I dont know why it works for you and not for me , maybe my net connection is slower and before first source is even finished MR is requesting another which makes nzbs.org return invalid feed. I dont really know i'm just trying to understand why it works on your end and is so problematic on my end.
It is definitely strange.  And you say both feeds work individually (with 136); have you tried both in the browser?  HTTPErrors are generated when the server is unable/incapable of responding to a request, which would support your theory that nzbs.org has a time limit of some sort on feed requests.  I had a look at the nzbs.org RSS page to see if it mentions any such limit but I couldn't find anything.  Coupled with the fact that I am unable to replicate the problem on my end leads me to think there is something else going on here.  Lets wait and see what the error code of the HTTPError is.

Kierse
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

error with v. 140

2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - --- STARTING --- - __init__.py:120
2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - begin processing tv directory: /Volumes/Volume15TB/mpg_foreign/!TV! - __init__.py:169
2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - watching 25 tv show(s) - __init__.py:233
2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - begin processing sources - __init__.py:244
2010-04-30 05:12 ERROR - skipping source 'nzbs HD', remote server couldn't complete request: 503 - __init__.py:291
2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - watching 5 source(s) - __init__.py:308
2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - begin queue configuration - __init__.py:311
2010-04-30 05:12 INFO - cleaning database of stale jobs - __init__.py:352

source 'nzbs HD' is my 2nd RSS feed under nzbs plugin section. If i swap and put 'nzbs HD' first , then i get the same error msg for source 'nzbs SD'.

Anything else i can do ?
kierse

Post by kierse »

wally007 wrote:

2010-04-30 05:12 ERROR - skipping source 'nzbs HD', remote server couldn't complete request: 503 - __init__.py:291
You're getting a 503 error which indicates that the service isn't available.  Very strange.  Did you verify that the RSS feeds run as expected in your browser?
wally007 wrote: Anything else i can do ?
Try building new RSS feeds.  Start with the most basic feed and see if that works.  In the meantime I'll do a little more digging. 

Kierse

p.s. are you connecting directly or do you access the internet through a vpn, proxy, etc?
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

No VPN or Proxy. yes both feeds work in a browser. I'm going to PM you my nzbs feeds... try them.

Meanwhile new renaming template isnt honoring upper case.

My template is

series_episode = '$(series)s - $(SEASON_EPISODE_1)s'

but it resulted in 'Show name - s06e22.mkv'
Last edited by wally007 on April 29th, 2010, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lokro

Post by Lokro »

kierse wrote:
Lokro wrote: kierse I emailed you my log file and conf. Thanks for taking the time to look into this.
Thanks for sending me your config and logs, they were exactly what I needed.  I've identified the problem and pushed an update to correct it.  Update your sources and let me know how it goes

Kierse
The error is gone, but I have another error. Not sure if it is a user error yet. Going over config and checking folders with files to see if there is something in there that is messed up.

2010-04-29 22:21 ERROR - MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season - __init__.py:126
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 124, in main
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/__init__.py", line 423, in _process
    if not series.should_episode_be_downloaded(episode):
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/series.py", line 46, in should_episode_be_downloaded
    if len(self.filter_undesirables(episode, *args)) > 0:
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/series.py", line 63, in filter_undesirables
    sample = self.episodes
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/series.py", line 313, in _episodes_prop
    self.__find_series_episodes()
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/series.py", line 209, in __find_series_episodes
    episode = self.filesystem_factory.create_filesystem_episode(params['path'], series=self)
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/filesystem/factory.py", line 53, in create_filesystem_episode
    params = FilesystemMultiEpisode.extract_from_string(path, **kwargs)
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/filesystem/episode/multi.py", line 109, in extract_from_string
    params = MultiEpisode.extract_from_string(filename, **kwargs)
  File "/home/matt/.mediarover/mediarover/episode/multi.py", line 80, in extract_from_string
    raise InvalidMultiEpisodeData("MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season")
InvalidMultiEpisodeData: MultiEpisode parts must be from the same season