Media Rover

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
paulkoan

Re: Media Rover

Post by paulkoan »

kierse wrote:
MR doesn't use the download url from a newzbin feed.  Instead, it passes the newzbin ID straight to SABnzbd for processing.  In order for this to work, you need to have configured SABnzbd with your newzbin credentials.  See Config > Index Sites > Newzbin Account Info in SABnzbd

Kierse
Aah, thank Kierse, of course.  How does it work for nzbs then for example, where there is no auth option in sab?

Btw, I am using sabnzbd svn, which reports its version as "trunk". This fails the version check in MR.  I don't know if you want to address that, as a trunk version could be just as incompatible with MR as a pre-5.0 version.  I just hacked an early return in the version check to get around it.
paulkoan

Post by paulkoan »

paulkoan wrote:
kierse wrote:
MR doesn't use the download url from a newzbin feed.  Instead, it passes the newzbin ID straight to SABnzbd for processing.  In order for this to work, you need to have configured SABnzbd with your newzbin credentials.  See Config > Index Sites > Newzbin Account Info in SABnzbd

Kierse
Aah, thank Kierse, of course.  How does it work for nzbs then for example, where there is no auth option in sab?

Ok, well it appears that nzbs has a similar parameter "h=" that serves the same purpose as the fauth parameter in newzbin, and it is accepted during a download.

The url passed to Sab doesn't have the h= parameter passed, though it is present in the rss feed itself, so I guess the factory could extract it?  I reckon I am missing something once again :)
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

kierse wrote: Hey wally007,
wally007 wrote: Getting error message at the end of the script with this new version. It runs through all sources and then at the end i get following error....
Fixed and pushed to Github.  Looking at the error you sent me, it appears MR was in the process of dealing with an error it encountered while parsing filesystem episodes.  There are several reasons why MR might run into a problem while parsing a file, many of which can be corrected.  I added some additional logging code to document these errors.  Hopefully they'll come in handy at some point in the future.

Kierse
Thanks. That fix fixed the crash. Will report back when successfully MR overwrites existing episode.
cyberd

Post by cyberd »

Most of my TV shows download duplicates sometimes 3-5times. I have upgraded to the latest version can't figure out why.  What files should I post to get some help?

Thanks!
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

cyberd wrote: Most of my TV shows download duplicates sometimes 3-5times. I have upgraded to the latest version can't figure out why.  What files should I post to get some help?

Thanks!
Are you using MR's sorting script ? Make sure you're not using sabnzbd's built-in TV sorting feature.
paulkoan

Post by paulkoan »

paulkoan wrote: Ok, well it appears that nzbs has a similar parameter "h=" that serves the same purpose as the fauth parameter in newzbin, and it is accepted during a download.

The url passed to Sab doesn't have the h= parameter passed, though it is present in the rss feed itself, so I guess the factory could extract it?  I reckon I am missing something once again :)
Ahaa. Great.  After hacking the nzbs factory item code to extract the right link from the CDATA description field, I find you can just add &dl=1 to the rss feed to make the default link a download link.

Perhaps I should have read that first!
cyberd

Post by cyberd »

Just using MR's sorting script, SABNZBD's is turned off. 
wally007 wrote:
cyberd wrote: Most of my TV shows download duplicates sometimes 3-5times. I have upgraded to the latest version can't figure out why.  What files should I post to get some help?

Thanks!
Are you using MR's sorting script ? Make sure you're not using sabnzbd's built-in TV sorting feature.
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

kierse wrote: Hi wally007,
wally007 wrote: I thought MR would delete SHOW NAME - s07e21.avi. File permissions are set to read/write for everybody but looking at the logs it doesnt appear MR even tried removing .avi version of the file.
I just pushed a bunch of code changes that should hopefully fix this issue.  Update your sources and try again

Kierse
This is still a problem, even with newest version. Today , at 3am MR downloaded .avi version from "low quality" source , then at 5am correctly downloaded .mkv version of that same episode from "high quality" source and in the end i ended up with duplicated episode on the disk ( both avi and mkv versions are present ).

Looking at the log i dont see MR even tried to delete avi version. My permissions are set to read/write for everybody.
Last edited by wally007 on May 11th, 2010, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kierse

Post by kierse »

wally007 wrote: This is still a problem, even with newest version. Today , at 3am MR downloaded .avi version from "low quality" source , then at 5am correctly downloaded .mkv version of that same episode from "high quality" source and in the end i ended up with duplicated episode on the disk ( both avi and mkv versions are present ).

Looking at the log i dont see MR even tried to delete avi version. My permissions are set to read/write for everybody.
Hmm, strange...I've been using it with success since the last update.  Do you see the following in the log file:

Code: Select all

checking filesystem for duplicate or multipart episode redundancies...
That line is printed by the code that checks for duplicate episodes
kierse

Post by kierse »

Hey cyberd,
cyberd wrote: Just using MR's sorting script, SABNZBD's is turned off.   
Still having problems?  Post your config file and I'll have a look

Kierse
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

kierse wrote:
wally007 wrote: This is still a problem, even with newest version. Today , at 3am MR downloaded .avi version from "low quality" source , then at 5am correctly downloaded .mkv version of that same episode from "high quality" source and in the end i ended up with duplicated episode on the disk ( both avi and mkv versions are present ).

Hmm, strange...I've been using it with success since the last update.  Do you see the following in the log file:

Code: Select all

checking filesystem for duplicate or multipart episode redundancies...
That line is printed by the code that checks for duplicate episodes
Logs for BOTH episodes ( original avi and second mkv ) sent to your PM address.
Last edited by wally007 on May 12th, 2010, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kierse

Post by kierse »

wally007 wrote: Logs for BOTH episodes ( original avi and second mkv ) sent to your PM address.
Thanks, I've downloaded the two episodes in question and have reproduced the error.  I'll have a look and let you know when I figure out whats going wrong.
Kierse
cyberd

Post by cyberd »

kierse wrote:
Still having problems?  Post your config file and I'll have a look

Kierse
Hey Kierse,

Yeah I am still having problems heres what happened yesterday.

+  2010-05-10 20:58:26 TV Show 3 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION 1.13 GB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 20:29:42 TV Show 4 S03E21 720p HDTV x264 CTU 582.44 MB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 20:23:07 TV Show 4 S03E21 720p HDTV x264 CTU 589.25 MB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 20:01:22 TV Show 4 S03E21 720p HDTV x264 CTU 582.44 MB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 19:55:49 TV Show 4 S03E21 720p HDTV x264 CTU 582.44 MB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 19:39:14 TV Show 3 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION 1.13 GB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 19:27:51 TV Show 3 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION 1.13 GB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 18:54:30 TV Show 2 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION 1.13 GB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 18:42:40 Tv Show 2 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION 1.13 GB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 18:28:42 TV Show 1  S05E22 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION 581.93 MB Completed   
+  2010-05-10 18:23:01 TV Show 1 S05E22 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION
Last edited by cyberd on May 12th, 2010, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kierse

Post by kierse »

wally007 wrote: Logs for BOTH episodes ( original avi and second mkv ) sent to your PM address.
I just released the last of several updates that address the problem you've been having.  Update to the latest sources and give it a whirl.

Kierse
kierse

Post by kierse »

cyberd wrote: Yeah I am still having problems heres what happened yesterday.
Hmm, that does seem strange.  I saw in a previous post that you are using the MR sorting script and that the SAB sorting functionality is turned off.  Are you sure the sorting script is running?  The reason I ask is that the behaviour you are getting indicates that MR is not finding the episodes on disk which leads me to believe that things aren't being sorted properly.  Can you send me a copy of your sorting log?  Its in your .mediarover/logs directory, sabnzbd_episode_sort.log

Kierse

p.s. your config file looks fine, I don't think the problem is there