mpnzb need to confirm if current versions work with this.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Timberwolf99

mpnzb need to confirm if current versions work with this.

Post by Timberwolf99 »

Hi guys,
hope someone can help i have recently put a media portal htpc into production and am having a issue with this plugin, ust wondering if recent versions of the software has changed in the way that the plugin would interact with it.

in my test rig i had it working i think up to 1.0 but never really tested it after that, i really only need it for monitoring.

i have downloaded the source code and would like some help in fixing this for the media portal community, i have decided to do this as the creator has not been on the forums since 2013.

any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Timberwolf99

Re: mpnzb need to confirm if current versions work with this.

Post by Timberwolf99 »

75 views and no one can help.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Have you tried it and see what went wrong?
The thing that changed maybe is that the qstatus API call is deprecated, you should now use the queue-call.
See: https://sabnzbd.org/wiki/advanced/api
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
sander
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sander »

Timberwolf99 wrote: September 15th, 2017, 5:18 am 75 views and no one can help.
I'm one of those viewers. The reason I did not reply:

- I have never heard of "mpnzb"
- It's unclear to me what you're asking:
-- If it is "does it work?", my thought is "why don't you try".
-- It it is "it's not working", my thought is: Why doesn't the poster describe what (s)he did, what (s)he expected, what the error mesage is, and why (s)he thinks it is a problem in SABnzbd.

So therefore I didn't reply. Hope that helps.
Timberwolf99

Post by Timberwolf99 »

I don't think there is a problem with sab as such, I use it all the time great price of software. I would just like to be able to monitor my queue from within media portal via the mpnzp plugin.

And it's not working getting a "an error occurred" when the plugin starts. And as like I said in my first post the developer of the plugin has not been on the forums for the plugin for some time, so that's why I posted here.

I was hoping that someone on here has mesiaportal and was using it successfully with one of the latest version of sab to be able to confirm with me that it will work if I persovire as it may be a setup issue also, some plugins in MP can be quirky to setup.

But long story short I'm getting an "error occurred" message on display of the queue using the plugin.

Thanks Safire for the info, it was a few generations ago I had this running on my test rig, so was wondering exactly what you explained. I'll need to look at the code but now I know to look for something, I'm not much of a coder.