nzbVR (alpha) - Episode scheduler and report monitor for SABnzbd+

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
sixones
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: nzbVR (alpha) - Episode scheduler and report monitor for SABnzbd+

Post by sixones »

wally007 wrote: NZBs.org doesnt have invites but i just logged out and i see that registration is open again. Their servers must have gotten upgraded , site is much faster lately.
So they have, I will sign up and look at how I can add them as a provider to nzbvr.
ramp

Post by ramp »

got this installed and working it's in a VM on upuntu 9.10 so got it working ok but when trying to add a show it keeps crashing on tvrage and thetvdb sites.
now i can get to them from the vm just fine but they are slow today. slow on my real box too. just wondering if there is a way to add more to the time out of the sites?

or if i have something not setup right.
thanks

TVRage appears to be down, unable to update information.

The exception was thrown from '/var/www/nzbvr/application/classes/scrapers/class.tvrage.php' line 100.
Trace:

#0 /var/www/nzbvr/application/models/class.series.php(198): TVRage->update(Object(Series))
#1 /var/www/nzbvr/application/models/class.series.php(27): Series->update()
#2 /var/www/nzbvr/application/controllers/class.series.php(166): SeriesWatcher->update()
#3 /var/www/nzbvr/picnic/picnic/class.controller.php(34): SeriesController->create()
#4 /var/www/nzbvr/picnic/picnic/class.picnic.php(147): PicnicController->call('create')
#5 /var/www/nzbvr/index.php(24): Picnic->render()
#6 {main}
ramp

Post by ramp »

ok got it to add shows now. but when i set up a watcher how do i know if it will find something?
i tell it to check and it does not find anything out there.

is that right ?
sixones
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sixones »

The error you are seeing above is because TVRage is down. So check if any firewall is blocking your PHP's or virtual machine's connection to the web. Are you trying to check a TV watcher or a movie watcher? or a generic watcher? TV watchers download new episodes as they become available, generic watchers will sit there and search through newzbin for the query you specified.
thaylok

Post by thaylok »

Sixones:

Any plans of making nzbVR compatible with tvbinz/nzbmatrix/nzbs.org or anything else, other than the dead newzbin?
I really hope that you will continue this project!

btw, How is the ruby version coming along?
sixones
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by sixones »

thaylok wrote: Sixones:

Any plans of making nzbVR compatible with tvbinz/nzbmatrix/nzbs.org or anything else, other than the dead newzbin?
I really hope that you will continue this project!

btw, How is the ruby version coming along?
To begin with, there will be support for nzbmatrix in the ruby version. I want to add more but im finding very few nzb index sites that include an API for searching. Its coming along ok, still hoping to be able to push something out this month.
thaylok

Post by thaylok »

Sounds real good Sixones!

If you need anyone to alpha/beta test along the way, I'm yours :) I couldn't find any ruby version in your public git repo..

I have a fairly good understanding of computers, and I have Debian, Archlinux and Mac OS computers to test on :)
Last edited by thaylok on April 1st, 2010, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
fr0st

Post by fr0st »

The UI looks pretty good. I'm interested to see how easy it is to theme it. I will be waiting for the ruby version. I think ruby would be much easier to maintain on my windows home server. Please PM me if you need beta testers.

While I do not know ruby (I am a asp.net dev) I can help with html/css/jquery and mobile themes. Let me know if you need any extra help.

Keep up the good work.
Micka147

Post by Micka147 »

Hey !
First, thank you for your application !!  ;D
I had a error when I add a new tv show :

Code: Select all

is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/usr/syno/synoman:/etc:/var/run:/tmp:/var/spool/php:/volume1/@tmp/php:/var/services/web:/var/services/photo:/var/services/blog:/var/services/homes:/volume1/web)

The exception was thrown from '/volume1/web/nzbvr/picnic/picnic/utils/class.functions.php' line 62.

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: Picnic::errorHandler('/')
#1 /volume1/web/nzbvr/picnic/picnic/utils/class.functions.php(62): is_dir('/volume1/web/nz...')
#2 /volume1/web/nzbvr/application/classes/class.localstore.php(32): PicnicUtils::mkdirR('series/banners', 'http://thetvdb....')
#3 /volume1/web/nzbvr/application/models/class.series.php(215): LocalStore->storeImage()
#4 /volume1/web/nzbvr/application/models/class.series.php(27): Series->update()
#5 /volume1/web/nzbvr/application/controllers/class.series.php(166): SeriesWatcher->update()
#6 /volume1/web/nzbvr/picnic/picnic/class.controller.php(34): SeriesController->create('create')
#7 /volume1/web/nzbvr/picnic/picnic/class.picnic.php(147): PicnicController->call()
#8 /volume1/web/nzbvr/index.php(24): Picnic->render()
#9 {main}

I use nzbVR on my DS209 (Synology), I follow step install on : http://github.com/sixones/nzbvr/ with no error...
Please somebody can help me ?  :)
Micka147

Post by Micka147 »

Hey,
I solved my problem...I edit php.ini and disable open_basedir, it's work fine now.
sabnzb it's running but nothing append after this "Sent report to SABnzbd"....
On my settings :
Adresse : 192.168.0.2:9090/sabnzbd (I try with http://....)
The API Key on sabnzd
My user and password

Nothing in log files....
??? ;)
Zypher82

Post by Zypher82 »

Hi Everyone,

I really hate to ask this since I'm not THAT much of a noob, but how do I install GIT on my NAS (Synology). I read that there is an ipkg to install?

Thanks in advance for your help.
thaylok

Post by thaylok »

Any ETA on the ruby version? Or a nzbmatrix update for the php version :)