Episode Bulter and SAB 5.0

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
MrAcid

Re: Episode Bulter and SAB 5.0

Post by MrAcid »

Doesn't seem to be working for me.. EB says it has found episodes but they're not passed on to SABnzbd+. API key and username + password both disabled.
JayBird

Post by JayBird »

Have you tried it with the API key enabled. I still have mine enabled, it's just the username and password I disabled. Have you disabled it in both sabnzbd AND eb?
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

Ok that was pretty stupid, I only disabled it in Episode Butler, for some reason.. Thanks for making me check it. ;) It's working now.
Janoz

Post by Janoz »

The new version is available. 
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

Very nice! Works like a charm!

The web configuration is really a welcome addition.
kevad

Post by kevad »

I recently upgraded Episode Butler to 0.9 and SAB to 0.5.0 Beta6, and am now having problems. For some reason, EB doesn't seem to be finding any of my shows I have listed using Newzbin. I rolled back to one of the 0.8 releases and while EB found shows again, it wouldn't push the newzbin ID to SAB.  (I have authentication disabled in both EB and SAB, and the API-key enabled)  Doing a manual search on newzbin finds the shows I had listed.

Are there logs somewhere within Episode Butler I can look to see what's going on?
Eejit

Post by Eejit »

There's a bug in the 0.9.060
Janoz date=1262598987 wrote: Another bug in the 060 version is that the language and subtitle language settings checkboxes are not initialized correctly. Even though nothing is checked there might still be a ps_rb_language or ps_rb_subtitle in the parameter list.

The 'search now' only changes the due time for the search. If a search is already running pressing the 'search now' button has no effect. Also, A show will only be search if the airdate  is equal to or before today. The scrubs episode will only be searched on jan 1 or later (not sure if that has anything to do with it)

Both bugs are fixed in 062 :
http://episodebutler.janoz.com/episodeb ... -linux.zip
http://episodebutler.janoz.com/episodeb ... 62-w32.zip

Just ignore the 'new version available' message.
This fixed the problem for me with 0.4.12
Eejit - The name say's it all !!
tret

Post by tret »

Eejit wrote: There's a bug in the 0.9.060
Janoz date=1262598987 wrote: Another bug in the 060 version is that the language and subtitle language settings checkboxes are not initialized correctly. Even though nothing is checked there might still be a ps_rb_language or ps_rb_subtitle in the parameter list.

The 'search now' only changes the due time for the search. If a search is already running pressing the 'search now' button has no effect. Also, A show will only be search if the airdate  is equal to or before today. The scrubs episode will only be searched on jan 1 or later (not sure if that has anything to do with it)

Both bugs are fixed in 062 :
http://episodebutler.janoz.com/episodeb ... -linux.zip
http://episodebutler.janoz.com/episodeb ... 62-w32.zip

Just ignore the 'new version available' message.
This fixed the problem for me with 0.4.12
0.9.062 works great with 0.5.0 Beta6 as well.

I know a Galway girl who calls me Eejit all the time, ha
kevad

Post by kevad »

Thanks for the pointers guys, I'll try out 0.9.062 and see if that fixes my problem.
kevad

Post by kevad »

Okay, I just tested with 0.9.062 and am still not seeing any episodes found. The log shows that it was searching, but doesn't find any episodes. However, if I manually search newzbin, they show up.  Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot?

Log
Jan 15 '10 21:48:08 PM
Found 0.
Jan 15 '10 21:48:06 PM
Searching for episodes.

Search parameters
fpn = p
sort = ps_edit_date
order = desc
u_completions = 1

newsgroups
alt.binaries.multimedia