Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

oncloud9: They should all be stored in your sickbeard.db file. Is it being deleted or something?

apickle: The forum rules don't allow discussion of specific shows... but I'll look into it and add it to the exceptions list.
oncl0ud9

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by oncl0ud9 »

where is the db file being stored? in the actual sickbeard directory? or in the log folder? I am running this from the actual svn, tried the win32 build and does the same.
oncl0ud9

Post by oncl0ud9 »

also because of the nzb issue with sabnzbd not importing nzb's correctly and having to use blackhole. when I do download an nzb it doesn't set the category. I have to set it in my downloads any way to fix that?
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

In your blackhole directory, create another directory called tv, further dump the nzbs there and it should automatically categorize it as a TV show in sab.
oncl0ud9 wrote: also because of the nzb issue with sabnzbd not importing nzb's correctly and having to use blackhole. when I do download an nzb it doesn't set the category. I have to set it in my downloads any way to fix that?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

oncloud9: It should be in your sickbeard dir, the same place as the config.ini file.

BTW I went to register sickbeard.com and set up a site and found out that somebody has done it themselves and copy/pasted the google code description & logo. Given that there are no ads on it it seems unlikely it's some kind of malicious spam-bot kinda deal so if anybody has any idea who registered it let me know please! The whois is no help unfortunately.
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

I've installed Sick Beard tonight and I am using it with NZBMatrix, and i get an issue when using it with Sab.

It passes the NZB Url as

api-nzb-download.php_id

not

api-nzb-download.php?id

any ideas on how to fix this, I am using it with win32
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

No, can you paste a log?
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

Ok with the death of newzbin, and in turn my beloved NZB-TV (it seems so) I started looking for alternatives and came across Sickbeard. This seems to be what I'm in need of.
But for the love of baby jeebus I can not get it to run.
Python and Cheetah installed
this is the error in the log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "SickBeard.py", line 35, in
  File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 31, in
  File "sickbeard\providers\nzbs.pyo", line 31, in
  File "sickbeard\helpers.pyo", line 37, in
  File "lib\tvdb_api\tvdb_api.pyo", line 35, in
ImportError: No module named httplib2

Suggestions?
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

actually this looks like a bug in SABnzbd or a setting. I when i manually enter the URL to get the NZB in sab it keeps changing the ? to an underscore
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Homerboy wrote: Ok with the death of newzbin, and in turn my beloved NZB-TV (it seems so) I started looking for alternatives and came across Sickbeard. This seems to be what I'm in need of.
But for the love of baby jeebus I can not get it to run.
Python and Cheetah installed
this is the error in the log:

File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 31, in
  File "sickbeard\providers\nzbs.pyo", line 31, in
  File "sickbeard\helpers.pyo", line 37, in
  File "lib\tvdb_api\tvdb_api.pyo", line 35, in
ImportError: No module named httplib2
Suggestions?
Whoops I forgot to add the library to the compilation path for the windows build - build 437 should work. Unless you're not running  from the binary in which case I am very confused.
relman
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by relman »

upgraded to 0.5.1 final and it resolved the issue.
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi
I just downloaded 437 and I get this error

File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 39, in
ImportError: No module named databases

al1937
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

New error... maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I'm running the sickbeard.exe

File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 39, in
ImportError: No module named databases

Dumb question, but does this need to be run on the same machine the SAB is running on?
At first I didn't have it running on my server and got the above errors. Figured I'd install it on my server (WHS) but Cheetah will not install on WHS it seems.
Last edited by Homerboy on April 1st, 2010, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

The "databases" error should be fixed in r438, I forgot to add the include in the compile script.
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

midgetspy wrote: The "databases" error should be fixed in r438, I forgot to add the include in the compile script.
bingo.
we have a winner.

Now I have to figure out what these tvshow.nfo files are all about and how I go about creating them for all my existing shows in XBMC... (anyone got a hint for me?)