Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
maxrogers
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2009, 11:52 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by maxrogers »

midgetspy, just a note to say thanks! I got my first airing tonight an hour earlier than usual with the newly added nzbsrus support! Thanks again!  ;)

mkopel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by mkopel »

I am having issues with nzbsrus. It finds the nzb file, tries to download, but sabnzb can't get it. cutting and pasting into a browser gets the file no problem, so the issue is not my id or key.

to use nzbsrus, do I have to download all the files to a folder and have sabnzb look for them?

midgetspy
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by midgetspy »

mkopel wrote: I am having issues with nzbsrus. It finds the nzb file, tries to download, but sabnzb can't get it. cutting and pasting into a browser gets the file no problem, so the issue is not my id or key.

to use nzbsrus, do I have to download all the files to a folder and have sabnzb look for them?
If you mean you're passing the URL directly to SAB and it just sits in your queue this is a SAB bug (and a really annoying one at that). You can use a watch/blackhole folder to get around it, but hopefully they'll fix it soon. It happens from all providers for me, not just nzbsrus.

NK26
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 19th, 2010, 8:39 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by NK26 »

Im getting errors with it trying to fetch an NZB, It will just sit in queue. It seems ok on nzbs.org but with any other site i get errors.

mkopel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by mkopel »

midgetspy wrote:
mkopel wrote: I am having issues with nzbsrus. It finds the nzb file, tries to download, but sabnzb can't get it. cutting and pasting into a browser gets the file no problem, so the issue is not my id or key.

to use nzbsrus, do I have to download all the files to a folder and have sabnzb look for them?
If you mean you're passing the URL directly to SAB and it just sits in your queue this is a SAB bug (and a really annoying one at that). You can use a watch/blackhole folder to get around it, but hopefully they'll fix it soon. It happens from all providers for me, not just nzbsrus.
I am going to lose my tv catagory with the black hole method. hmmm.. anyway to get around that?

midgetspy
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

Make a subdir in your SAB watch folder with the category name and put the NZBs there.

scope
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 29th, 2009, 4:20 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by scope »

I keep getting these errors:

SEARCH :: Authentication error: The NZBs.org result URL has no auth info which means your UID/hash are incorrect, check your config

SEARCH :: Invalid XML returned by TVNZB: (, SyntaxError('mismatched tag: line 12, column 4',), ) - mismatched tag: line 12, column 4

My NZBs.org uid was working up to last week, and havent changed..

Anybody else getting this?

Jim
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: October 31st, 2009, 10:15 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by Jim »

maxrogers wrote: edit: just pulled the latest updates. looks like you are still working on it. I get the following:

python ~/sickbeard/SickBeard.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 35, in
   import sickbeard
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 33, in
   from sickbeard import searchCurrent, searchBacklog, showUpdater, versionChecker, properFinder, autoPostProcesser
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/searchCurrent.py", line 21, in
   from sickbeard import common, db, exceptions, helpers, search
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/search.py", line 37, in
   from sickbeard.providers import *
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nzbsrus'
midgetspy wrote: I forgot some files, try now.
i've just downloaded the latest version from http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/downloads/list but i'm still getting this error.

edit: wait.. it's slightly different ;)

C:\Users\XBMC\Documents\Sickbeard 550>sickbeard-console
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "SickBeard.py", line 35, in
  File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 33, in
  File "sickbeard\searchCurrent.pyo", line 21, in
  File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 37, in
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nzbsrus'
Last edited by Jim on May 21st, 2010, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ramp
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: October 3rd, 2008, 8:33 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by ramp »

Jim wrote:
maxrogers wrote: edit: just pulled the latest updates. looks like you are still working on it. I get the following:

python ~/sickbeard/SickBeard.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 35, in
   import sickbeard
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 33, in
   from sickbeard import searchCurrent, searchBacklog, showUpdater, versionChecker, properFinder, autoPostProcesser
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/searchCurrent.py", line 21, in
   from sickbeard import common, db, exceptions, helpers, search
 File "/Users/username/sickbeard/sickbeard/search.py", line 37, in
   from sickbeard.providers import *
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nzbsrus'
midgetspy wrote: I forgot some files, try now.
i've just downloaded the latest version from http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/downloads/list but i'm still getting this error.

edit: wait.. it's slightly different ;)

C:\Users\XBMC\Documents\Sickbeard 550>sickbeard-console
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "SickBeard.py", line 35, in
  File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 33, in
  File "sickbeard\searchCurrent.pyo", line 21, in
  File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 37, in
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nzbsrus'


I too am getting this.

User avatar
computer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: January 12th, 2009, 10:38 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by computer »

Awesome work cant wait for the Sabnzbd integration, Can anyone tell me why I cant get categorize to work in sab everything else is working great, Oh and also when will NzbruS be in the configuration settings?

activ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: April 5th, 2010, 6:04 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by activ »

Thanks for making this very usefull tool.

I can report that it runs nicely on my Qnap 419p, took no effort at all to get working.

I have two feature requests that I hope you will consider:
-Integration of myepisodes.com, marking downloaded episodes as aquired
-Adding movies in to the mix, where you add a movie title and sickbeard monitors when it becomes available and downloads it.

RXP
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 52
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 8:57 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by RXP »

Myepisodes.com integration would be awesome, would save alot of time on first setup too. A mobile android/iphone skin would also be nice!
Last edited by RXP on May 22nd, 2010, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

bnevets27
Release Testers
Release Testers
Posts: 58
Joined: February 17th, 2009, 5:03 pm

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by bnevets27 »

Might be a bit early but tvnzb.ca look like it could turn out to be good. Just a heads up.

User avatar
computer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: January 12th, 2009, 10:38 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by computer »

computer wrote: Awesome work cant wait for the Sabnzbd integration, Can anyone tell me why I cant get categorize to work in sab everything else is working great, Oh and also when will NzbruS be in the configuration settings?
All working perfectly now

Jim
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: October 31st, 2009, 10:15 am

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by Jim »

activ wrote: -Adding movies in to the mix, where you add a movie title and sickbeard monitors when it becomes available and downloads it.
yeah that would be great if you could add an imdb number to a watchlist.

Post Reply