Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
rascalli

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by rascalli »

Jim wrote:
activ wrote: -Adding movies in to the mix, where you add a movie title and sickbeard monitors when it becomes available and downloads it.
yeah that would be great if you could add an imdb number to a watchlist.
YEah that would be a very nice option , would love it & use it a lot
nobrumski

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by nobrumski »

Will one of the Mass Update options detect new files that have since been manually added to the folders?
ICDeadPpl
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by ICDeadPpl »

I get this error when the download is ready to tget processed by "sabToSickBeard.py":

Code: Select all

Loading config from /home/jan/.sabnzbd/scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jan/.sabnzbd/scripts/sabToSickBeard.py", line 30, in <module>
    autoProcessTV.processEpisode(sys.argv[1], sys.argv[2])
  File "/mnt/stuff1/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.py", line 51, in processEpisode
    host = config.get("SickBeard", "host")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.py", line 531, in get
    raise NoSectionError(section)
ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: 'SickBeard'
I have the latest version of Sick Beard from github.

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot to edit the "autoProcessTV.cfg" file!
Last edited by ICDeadPpl on May 24th, 2010, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

Hey guys, just finished reading 45 pages of posts, woa!  I deployed SB today and I just wanted to report on a couple of things.

First I use nzbmatrix and for some reason it was not finding anything with it, so i enabled the bin-req and well it kept freezing when it sent to sab. Doing a little digging i found out it was because it was trying to get a .tar.gz file instead of posting an nzb to sab.  I believe if that bin-req is checked then it should do the black hole under NZB Action.  So for the mean time I changed settings to black hole and it seems to be working ok like that, though I do consider that a bit of a bug since it tried to post to sab a non .nzb file.  The 2nd part of that is that nzbmatrix just would not go, and as everyone knows nzbs.org is not taking registrations so I am SOL if its not NZB matrix.

I also wanted to ask of anyone that succesfully deployed SB on a Qnap if they have a tutorial they could post on installation and booting on startup please since I am looking to do something similar.

Thanks midgetspy for all your great work!
kian

Post by kian »

hi guys.
i just wanted to check for new episodes of a series, and recognized that sickbeard corectly sent the corect links of the episodes to sabnzbd. however, sabnzbd (v 0.52) was just tryng to connect to the url, and could not get the nzb file for downloading. even a manual add of the url did not work. in the ende i had to use the url in my webbrowser for downloading the nzb file and uploading it to sabnzbd myself.

the url did not work for both bin-req and nzbs.org

what is causing the problem? sickbeard, sabnzbd or the search providers?
scope

Post by scope »

scope wrote: I keep getting these errors:

SEARCH :: Authentication error: The NZBs.org result URL has no auth info which means your UID/hash are incorrect, check your config

SEARCH :: Invalid XML returned by TVNZB: (, SyntaxError('mismatched tag: line 12, column 4',), ) - mismatched tag: line 12, column 4

My NZBs.org uid was working up to last week, and havent changed..

Anybody else getting this?
Does nzbs.org work for anybody else?
pspgimp

Post by pspgimp »

manolodf wrote: Hey guys, just finished reading 45 pages of posts, woa!  I deployed SB today and I just wanted to report on a couple of things.

First I use nzbmatrix and for some reason it was not finding anything with it, so i enabled the bin-req and well it kept freezing when it sent to sab. Doing a little digging i found out it was because it was trying to get a .tar.gz file instead of posting an nzb to sab.  I believe if that bin-req is checked then it should do the black hole under NZB Action.  So for the mean time I changed settings to black hole and it seems to be working ok like that, though I do consider that a bit of a bug since it tried to post to sab a non .nzb file.  The 2nd part of that is that nzbmatrix just would not go, and as everyone knows nzbs.org is not taking registrations so I am SOL if its not NZB matrix.

I also wanted to ask of anyone that succesfully deployed SB on a Qnap if they have a tutorial they could post on installation and booting on startup please since I am looking to do something similar.

Thanks midgetspy for all your great work!
Hi I read this somewhere here on this forum, but this is what I did

Open the sabnzbd.sh file and below the line

SABNZBD="/usr/bin/SABnzbd.py"

add the following line

SB="/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/sickbeard/SickBeard.py"

(make sure the capitalisation is the same and the location of the SickBear.py file is correct)

Now further down where it says

# starting sabnzbd...
/bin/sleep 5 # Give SAB
echo "Starting SABnzbd+ daemon... "
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="${QPKG_BASE}/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/lib/sabnzbd"
${SABNZBD} ${OPTIONS}
RETVAL=$?
/bin/sleep 5

add the lines

echo "Starting Sick Beard daemon... "
/usr/bin/python ${SB} &

so it now looks something like this

# starting sabnzbd...
/bin/sleep 5 # Give SickBeard
echo "Starting Sick Beard daemon... "
/usr/bin/python ${SB} &
/bin/sleep 5 # Give SAB
echo "Starting SABnzbd+ daemon... "
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="${QPKG_BASE}/.qpkg/SABnzbd+/lib/sabnzbd"
${SABNZBD} ${OPTIONS}
RETVAL=$?
/bin/sleep 5

Hope that helps

PSPgimp
vdown
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by vdown »

kian wrote: hi guys.
i just wanted to check for new episodes of a series, and recognized that sickbeard corectly sent the corect links of the episodes to sabnzbd. however, sabnzbd (v 0.52) was just tryng to connect to the url, and could not get the nzb file for downloading. even a manual add of the url did not work. in the ende i had to use the url in my webbrowser for downloading the nzb file and uploading it to sabnzbd myself.

Im seeing the same problem as this, I have switched to SickBeard using the black hole folder as a workaround
scope

Post by scope »

vdown wrote:
kian wrote: hi guys.

Im seeing the same problem as this, I have switched to SickBeard using the black hole folder as a workaround
Same problem here.. I also used black hole as a workaround.
spazzed

Post by spazzed »

I'm very confused....  I've got SickBeard up and running and assumed that when the nzbmatrix API came back online that it would start to work....  SickBeard is still getting 404 errors.  I understand that the URL for the API has changed -- will there be an update for this?
spazzed

Post by spazzed »

spazzed wrote: I'm very confused....  I've got SickBeard up and running and assumed that when the nzbmatrix API came back online that it would start to work....  SickBeard is still getting 404 errors.  I understand that the URL for the API has changed -- will there be an update for this?
Whoops... I think I figured this out.  Download API and details APIs are up....  Search API is still down.  ;(
kian

Post by kian »

if i would use black hole, would the nzb's still be categorised as tv shows, so that automatic renaming and moving files works?
nitr8

Post by nitr8 »

manolodf wrote: I also wanted to ask of anyone that succesfully deployed SB on a Qnap if they have a tutorial they could post on installation and booting on startup please since I am looking to do something similar.
pspgimp wrote: Hi I read this somewhere here on this forum
Are you not referring to my post on the QNAP forums?

@manolodf please see the QNAP forums, for help:
http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?p=1 ... dd#p126198

Lets keep this thread Sick Beard, and the QNAP one for integrations....
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

kian wrote: if i would use black hole, would the nzb's still be categorised as tv shows, so that automatic renaming and moving files works?
You can make subfolders in your black hole dir using the name of the category to get automatic categorization.
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

Another solution I use for this is under categories i enter the following under Newzbin / Groups  this makes it so any tv show automatically gets tagged into the TV category:

tv, alt.binaries.multimedia, alt.binaries.teevee, alt.binaries.tv