Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
mlabate

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by mlabate »

I figured out how to get git installed on my Qnap NAS

1. Install Optware .ipkg
2. ssh in and type "ipkg install git"

Done
Last edited by mlabate on May 28th, 2010, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjscarlett

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by jjscarlett »

Newbie here... WinXP, SABnxbd 0.5.2
Is there a way to test whether or not nzbs_org setup is correct?
Thanks
J
Last edited by jjscarlett on May 28th, 2010, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowtester

Post by Shadowtester »

manolodf wrote: Do you recommend a windows git client? 
On the google code sickbeard web site on the wiki there are a couple of Windows git clients I would check those out first my Windows skills are pretty rusty have not used Windows in almost 3 years now.
Mrkennedy

Post by Mrkennedy »

Is there a reason why in the coming soon part there are only 7 or so shows out of about 40 that are in my directory. I know at least another 7 or so have not finished yet, and 1 has had a show but SB did not pick it up.

thanks
computer

Post by computer »

Mrkennedy wrote: Is there a reason why in the coming soon part there are only 7 or so shows out of about 40 that are in my directory. I know at least another 7 or so have not finished yet, and 1 has had a show but SB did not pick it up.

thanks
Did you make sure there tagged as missed? and not skipped..
nobrumski

Post by nobrumski »

Mrkennedy wrote: Is there a reason why in the coming soon part there are only 7 or so shows out of about 40 that are in my directory. I know at least another 7 or so have not finished yet, and 1 has had a show but SB did not pick it up.

thanks
Also make sure they show episodes to be aired. I know some of my shows are missing some metadata on thetvdb.com so I have been adding the data there as they show up in the zap2it tv listings.
maxrogers

TVNZB.CA

Post by maxrogers »

Just got a tvnzb.ca account! Looks promising!

Registration has been closed. However, they just opened up registration for 1000 more. Midgetspy and others grab em while they available!  8)

http://tvnzb.ca/user/register
midgetspy

Re: TVNZB.CA

Post by midgetspy »

maxrogers wrote: Just got a tvnzb.ca account! Looks promising!

Registration has been closed. However, they just opened up registration for 1000 more. Midgetspy and others grab em while they available!  8)

I've had an account for a few weeks now, I've been in discussions with the admin about SB so when it's feasible to add it it'll be added.
computer

Re: TVNZB.CA

Post by computer »

midgetspy wrote:
maxrogers wrote: Just got a tvnzb.ca account! Looks promising!

I've had an account for a few weeks now, I've been in discussions with the admin about SB so when it's feasible to add it it'll be added.
Midgetspy, So his site is legit? Just didnt seem like there's much to it...Your new site however  http://www.sickbeard.com is looking really really good :D
manolodf

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by manolodf »

I just signed up. Wish they would open up an nzbs.org account. But hope this helps in the future
skrazy

Post by skrazy »

Great product you've got here.

I am having an issue with the ultimate destination of the season folders and episode files after the postprocessing script has completed. It is placing the processed data into the sickbeard main folder. I can't seem to find a way to change this destination. It is reading the files from another location that was directed by sabnzbd.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

For me it adds them to the folder that I have searched when I ADDED the show.

Make sure sorting is turned off in SABNZBD+
I also have categories path set to /TV (my main HDD with all shows) not sure if that also helps
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@ midgetspy

Below are the things I see in the LOG, some I guess are not important, would it be an option to make a FAQ on your site ?
So people do not worry. Or you can post here what they stand for.

A part of my LOG :

May-31 04:28:52 ERROR    SEARCH :: This result appears to be a subtitle pack, ignoring: XXX
May-31 04:28:51 INFO    SEARCH :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
May-31 03:45:34 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
May-31 03:45:34 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the first episode of each season to see if the air dates match between TVDB and TVRage
May-31 03:45:34 ERROR    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage doesn't have all the required info for this show
May-31 03:45:34 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
May-31 03:45:33 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the first episode of each season to see if the air dates match between TVDB and TVRage
May-31 03:44:04 ERROR    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: Show is already in database, not adding the TVRage info
May-31 03:43:29 ERROR    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage doesn't have all the required info for this show
May-31 03:42:10 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: This episode (XXX - 4x13) has no air date on TVDB
May-31 03:41:41 ERROR    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage has malformed data, unable to update the show
May-31 03:41:41 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to figure out the time from the TVRage data Sep/2010
May-31 03:41:41 INFO    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
May-31 03:40:41 ERROR    QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage has malformed data, unable to update the show

2010-05-30 20:29:23.533265 SEARCH :: Error loading Bin-Req URL: (, URLError(timeout('timed out',),), ) -
2010-05-30 20:29:23.548628 SEARCH :: Error trying to load Bin-Req RSS feed: feed() argument 1 must be string or read-only buffer, not None
2010-05-31 03:29:27.296577 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: urlopen call to hxxp://services.tvrage.com/tools/quickinfo.php?show= XXX
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Yeah some of those have already been downgraded but I accidentally did it in the newqualities branch - when I merge in they'll get fixed :0)
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Ok great . let's us know when we can get the new version    (my git pull is ready :-)    )