Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
f1sherman

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by f1sherman »

anzerman wrote: just wanted to say that i love this program it really is good keep up the good work. would be sweet if there was a similar one for organizing and downloading movies XD
Try couchpotato
lowfi

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by lowfi »

midgetspy wrote: blade-runner: Yes, if you set the episodes to Wanted they'll get downloaded when the backlog runs (or you can force the backlog).

lowfi: either switch to black hole or put the username/password in the sab config like it suggests

clobber: config.ini and sickbeard.db (and autoProcessTV.cfg if you use it)
user pw are in the config. Guess i have to switch to blackhole... weird :)
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Post a log of it sending an NZB to SAB and it should show whatever the problem is.
evazion

Post by evazion »

Thanks for this awesome little nifty tool! Really saves alot of headaches :)
I am getting the following error whenever Sickbeard tries to search for a new episode. This happens both automatically and when you manually want to get an episode. I havent changed any settings, it just happened out of the blue:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
  File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
  File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
  File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 1515, in searchEpisode
  File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 80, in snatchEpisode
  File "sickbeard\sab.pyo", line 82, in sendNZB
  File "sickbeard\logger.pyo", line 80, in log
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xf8 in position 91: ordinal not in range(128)

What am i doing wrong. Thanks a lot.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

That would be a bug, can you post a full log of that and indicate what show/episode you are searching for? (the problem is a non-ascii character where I didn't anticipate one)
chokomon

Post by chokomon »

Recently, SB has been snagging two copies of the same episode for several different shows.  It grabs them within about 10 seconds of each other.  (The files that are downloaded are identical.)

For example (from the History page):

Code: Select all

2010-08-27 03:33:54  	Futurama - 6x11  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
2010-08-27 03:33:51  	Futurama - 6x11  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV

2010-08-27 03:33:46  	Burn Notice - 4x12  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
2010-08-27 03:33:27  	Burn Notice - 4x12  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV

2010-08-25 03:34:14  	Louie (2010) - 1x10  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
2010-08-25 03:34:06  	Louie (2010) - 1x10  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
Bug?
mlabate

Post by mlabate »

chokomon wrote: Recently, SB has been snagging two copies of the same episode for several different shows.  It grabs them within about 10 seconds of each other.  (The files that are downloaded are identical.)

For example (from the History page):

Code: Select all

2010-08-27 03:33:54  	Futurama - 6x11  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
2010-08-27 03:33:51  	Futurama - 6x11  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV

2010-08-27 03:33:46  	Burn Notice - 4x12  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
2010-08-27 03:33:27  	Burn Notice - 4x12  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV

2010-08-25 03:34:14  	Louie (2010) - 1x10  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
2010-08-25 03:34:06  	Louie (2010) - 1x10  	Snatched  	 NZBs   	720p TV
Bug?
I have those 3 same shows being watched for and Futurama and Louie were okay - Burn Notice was grabbed twice.

First time it happened for me, weird.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

This is due to a race condition when backlog and current search end up running at the same time - they each download the episode. I will commit a possible fix tonight.
kobik

Post by kobik »

Hi midgetspy,
You have really done a great job with SickBeard and I would like to first thank you for that.
I'm currently making my first steps in learning and using it and I want to download episodes in both SD and HD formats.
I want to set SB to download any 720p version and then download SD TV.
Problem is that SD TV doesn't exists in the second list, only SD DVD.
Am I missing something or is it a bug?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

SB only downloads more than one copy of an episode if it is replacing a lower quality version with a higher quality version. Since SD TV is the lowest quality, SB will never replace anything with SD TV. If you mean that you want *both* 720p TV and SD TV that is not possible without writing yourself a custom post-processing script.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@ Kobik, why would you like to replace a 720p TV cap with an lower quality SD cap ?
kobik

Post by kobik »

I want to download both versions and not replacing one with another.
How can make this happen using PP script?
Last edited by kobik on August 27th, 2010, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

kobik wrote: I want to download both versions and not replacing one with another.
How can make this happen using PP script?
Actually I'm not sure you could do it reliably upon second thought.
dk10

Post by dk10 »

can you think of a reason of why I would be unable to access my local SB install over a phone web browser with the internal lan ip address?

i can acess SAB and SB from a 2nd pc fine using host:port fine

i can acess SAB from my phone on wifi using host:port but SB just times out.

Any idea why? Only reason I ask is sometimes I want to force a search for something and have to walk over to a pc to access SB
f1sherman

Post by f1sherman »

dk10 wrote:
i can acess SAB from my phone on wifi using host:port but SB just times out.

This seems like it might be a DNS problem.  You say SB times out when trying to access it over phone connected via wifi by hostname, what if you use the ip address directly?  Are SAB and SB installed on different hosts?
Last edited by f1sherman on August 27th, 2010, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.