Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
sacretagent

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by sacretagent »

Thanks

pausing the thing did the trick
now organising everything and see if it doesn't go crazy after that :)
rig1:
w7 64 ult
I5-760 - 8gb hypX kings DDR3- Asus p7p55d
6 x 1 Tb wd gr EARS raid 5
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os
adaptec 2 * 500gb raid0 SAB

Rig2
W7 64 ult
core 2 duo - P5q-em - 4 gb corsair ddr2
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5
adaptec 2* 500 gb samsung raid 1 OS

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
chokomon

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by chokomon »

sacretagent wrote: more then 16.000 episodes...
Assuming 40 minutes per episode, it would take you nearly 6 years to watch that much tv - and that assumes you watch 5 hours of tv every single day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year during that time.  :o
munchit

Post by munchit »

Ok, strange one and I don't think it's purely an issue with SickBeard.... i've just changed my Media Centre to a new Mac Mini and am trying to set it all up, i've got the git stuff sorted and Sab works great, however with SickBeard (and CouchPotato) i run the python script from within Terminal and both will work fine, however the second I try and close the Terminal window, the script stops.... i'm a bit new to scripts etc so am I doing something wrong? I'm literally running

Code: Select all

python sickbeard.py
I have noticed an error that pops up too... it may be unrelated?

/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/Cheetah-2.4.2.1-py2.6.egg/Cheetah/Compiler.py:1509: UserWarning: 
You don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! I'm disabling Cheetah's useStackFrames option as it is painfully slow with the Python version of NameMapper. You should get a copy of Cheetah with the compiled C version of NameMapper.
Any ideas??
phaeton

Post by phaeton »

To keep it running after you close the terminal try this link it explains elegantly
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87

Enjoy.
phaeton

Post by phaeton »

Reported by drewdatrip, May 18, 2010
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Compiler.py:1509:
UserWarning:
You don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! I'm disabling
Cheetah's useStackFrames option as it is painfully slow with the Python
version of NameMapper. You should get a copy of Cheetah with the compiled C
version of NameMapper."

Python build 2.6.5
Cheetah-2.4.2.1
Mac OSX 10.6.3

I get this warning message on load, im not positive the effects it has on
SB or what the resolve is but was just trying to help out abit. Sorry no
more info

Comment 1 by project member midgetspy, May 18, 2010
It's expected for most default installs.
munchit

Post by munchit »

Thanks Phaeton, i actually stumbled across that last night and it works like a dream - thanks!
Orbi

Post by Orbi »

I've been running SB on my server from source for two weeks now without any problems. Today however, I cannot start it up using the usual command: nohup python /boot/custom/usr/share/packages/SickBeard/SickBeard.py -d &

I can start SB without nohup, -d and &. It was doing perfectly fine before. I didn't change any software of dependencies. Any ideas why this is happening?
oncl0ud9

Post by oncl0ud9 »

Anyone able to fix the TVDB issue?
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@ oncl0ud9 , what problem ?  As it works perfect for me .. new eps are downloaded a few hours ago
phaeton

Post by phaeton »

oncl0ud9 wrote: Anyone able to fix the TVDB issue?
What I had to do, the shows that were not showing complete info, i deleted them and re-added them.  I must have had two or three that were that way.  They are all working now.
munchit

Post by munchit »

Hmm, one other strange one... it may be what i'm trying to do, but... I have (as previously stated) moved to a Mac Mini and Plex needs TV Shows named differently to how I previously had them, I was hoping to use SickBeard to do this for me, and in many instances it has done so, but in the majority, it hasn't....

I see an awful lot of the following errors (like 700+ of them):

QUEUE-RENAME :: Unable to parse the filename /Volumes/MEDIA/TV Shows/<SHOWNAME>/Season 1/<SHOWNAME> - 01 - <EPISODENAME>.avi into a valid episode
Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Hopefully not one that involves a lot of right clicking and retyping!!!!!

EDIT: I'm unsure if it's related but I'm also now starting to use SickBeard and SAB properly on the Mac and after it downloads the show, it is failing to rename and ove correctly, on SAB it shows the following error:

Exit(1) ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: ’SickBeard’ (More)
Clicking 'More' shows the following:

Loading config from /Applications/Sick-Beard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py", line 29, in <module>
    autoProcessTV.processEpisode(sys.argv[1], sys.argv[2])
  File "/Applications/Sick-Beard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.py", line 51, in processEpisode
    host = config.get("SickBeard", "host")
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.py", line 531, in get
ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: 'SickBeard'
Munchit
Last edited by munchit on September 20th, 2010, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

munchit wrote:

QUEUE-RENAME :: Unable to parse the filename /Volumes/MEDIA/TV Shows/<SHOWNAME>/Season 1/<SHOWNAME> - 01 - <EPISODENAME>.avi into a valid episode
This means that the way the episode is named is not recognized by SB.

How are the shows named on your HDD?
munchit wrote: EDIT: I'm unsure if it's related but I'm also now starting to use SickBeard and SAB properly on the Mac and after it downloads the show, it is failing to rename and ove correctly, on SAB it shows the following error:
Did you fill in all settings in : autoProcessTV.cfg
munchit

Post by munchit »

rascalli wrote:
munchit wrote:

This means that the way the episode is named is not recognized by SB.

How are the shows named on your HDD?
munchit wrote: EDIT: I'm unsure if it's related but I'm also now starting to use SickBeard and SAB properly on the Mac and after it downloads the show, it is failing to rename and ove correctly, on SAB it shows the following error:
Did you fill in all settings in : autoProcessTV.cfg
The shows are currently named as in the error - - 01 - .avi  etc etc

autoProcessTV.cfg - is that something outside of the normal configuration within SickBeard - i've completed (to the best of my knowledge) all of the information correctly in SickBeard with regard to Post Processing. SAB is also pointed at the relevant SABtoSickBeard script...

Thanks for you help

Munchit
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

munchit wrote: autoProcessTV.cfg - is that something outside of the normal configuration within SickBeard - i've completed (to the best of my knowledge) all of the information correctly in SickBeard with regard to Post Processing. SAB is also pointed at the relevant SABtoSickBeard script...
yes that is something you need to do manual.
Go to the folder : autoProcessTV

You will see a file called : autoProcessTV.cfg.sample
Copy this & rename the new file to : autoProcessTV.cfg (chmod 777)
Make sure these details match the details in the config.ini
munchit wrote: The shows are currently named as in the error - - 01 - .avi  etc etc
Unfortunately Sickbeard only sees shows that have in the name : Season & Episode number
Maybe this tool can help you : http://www.therenamer.com/

I believe that Plex also supports the naming like Sickbeard does

Otherwise ask at Plesk forum or Sickbeard forum to be 100% sure
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

thx rascali for answering our endless questions  :)

you and the search function (which most of the time refers me to a question you answered for somebody else ) of this board solved already a lot of my questions :)

going to rename my extra's to specials now ;)
rig1:
w7 64 ult
I5-760 - 8gb hypX kings DDR3- Asus p7p55d
6 x 1 Tb wd gr EARS raid 5
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os
adaptec 2 * 500gb raid0 SAB

Rig2
W7 64 ult
core 2 duo - P5q-em - 4 gb corsair ddr2
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5
adaptec 2* 500 gb samsung raid 1 OS

Rig3