Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
jgourd

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by jgourd »

I have SageTV setup to import the downloads directly and mark them as recordings. In the two weeks I have been running SickBeard I have stopped recording twenty shows. I may drop Cable TV service altogether.
RoRoo

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by RoRoo »

Just recently discovered sickbeard.. Holy Crap this is good.. But....

I've found an "error" with a show.

May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.One.HDRiP.XviD-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Two.HDRiP.XviD-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Three.HDRiP.XviD-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Four.1080p.Web.DL.AAC.2.0.x264-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Four.HDRiP.XviD-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Five.HDRiP.XviD-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Five.720p.Web.DL.AAC.2.0.x264-T00NG0D into a valid episode
May-12 12:56:38 WARNING  CP Server Thread-2 :: Unable to parse the filename Mortal.Kombat.Legacy.2011.Episode.Five.1080p.Web.DL.AAC.2.0.x264-T00NG0D into a valid episode

Using nzbs(dot)org I only get these results, but when I try the sickbeard searchquery on binsearch I get results that it could download.

Is it possible to add a generic searcher like binsearch.info? as a backlogsearcher?? No RSS or such things required just basic search?
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

This means that it can not make a good name of it , that because it is not in this format : S01X02E

You can not add binsearch , but why do you wnat that.
SB has a build in indexer & you can use nzb.su / womble .. all free ..
And they most of teh time have like 99% of what you need
RoRoo

Post by RoRoo »

rascalli wrote: This means that it can not make a good name of it , that because it is not in this format : S01X02E

You can not add binsearch , but why do you wnat that.
SB has a build in indexer & you can use nzb.su / womble .. all free ..
And they most of teh time have like 99% of what you need
Why I "want" binsearch is because in this 1% case the others don't find the correctly named episodes :P

I've added the other searchers, but those also can't find it when sickbeard runs it's default query: Mortal Kombat: Legacy.
When I do a manual search without the : in the title it gets a positive hit.

Maybe add an option in the show configuration with a manual search option??
Last edited by RoRoo on May 13th, 2011, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

I think we need a scene exception for that.

Please post the request on the SB forum :  http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2227
Last edited by rascalli on May 14th, 2011, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@Johnssonkid , sorry but your answer makes no sence to me .. please explain what you are talking about please.

Thetvdb is an open community, so you can just add the show to thetvdb .. and you are ready & then SB will do the rest you mention below.

So I think you need to investigate a bit further into SB & TheTvDB ;-)