Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
nobrumski

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by nobrumski »

Just to verify, the namemapper issue isn't one I need to worry about?

I had everything installed on my Win 7 PC and running fine and then I upgraded to Python 2.7 and Cheetah 2.4.3 for another program. This broke SB since it doesn't work with 2.7. I uninstalled 2.7 and I am now getting the namemapper error which I swear I had previously found a fix for before. Of course I can't remember how I fixed it if I even did.
sluggo

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by sluggo »

I did a git update today and the latest Sickbeard no longer sorts episodes in to season folders even though that option is set in the config. Episodes just get put in the root of the show's folder now. Known issue?
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

sluggo wrote: I did a git update today and the latest Sickbeard no longer sorts episodes in to season folders even though that option is set in the config. Episodes just get put in the root of the show's folder now. Known issue?
Nope not an issue .. (didn't you also post this in the SB forum ?)
jwdv22

Post by jwdv22 »

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but Conan on TBS doesn't come up in the search when trying to add a new show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_(TV_series)
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

jwdv22 wrote: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but Conan on TBS doesn't come up in the search when trying to add a new show.

IS it on the TVDB ?
If not .. you can add it yourself
jwdv22

Post by jwdv22 »

rascalli wrote:
jwdv22 wrote: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but Conan on TBS doesn't come up in the search when trying to add a new show.

IS it on the TVDB ?
If not .. you can add it yourself
It wasnt coming up before in tvdb but if I add it as Conan 2010 it works now. Thanks
toliman

Post by toliman »

great program, found this after a glitch when updating sabnzbd+ (why it changed changed host to port in /etc/init.d/defaults, sigh)  and it's been chewing through a backlog of eps i completely forgot about, which is awesome.
it's made XBMC a world easier to manage instead of FTPing eps or setting up RSS regexps for every show.

everything worked well from the guide, so huge thanks to daemox. i did however, try the sabtosickbeard script, and read through again, but it's not especially clear on the postprocessing script part.

when it was downloading into the same folders as before i.e. sabNZBdplus's sorting feature, it would rename/process with sickbeard just fine, with a manual postproc, or multi-folder adding of shows.

with the script and sab/SB configured to do their own things separately, it seems not to be reading the autoprocessTV config, or something. how do i manually test the sabtosickbeard.py script to diagnose the problem, without downloading a new show each time to test?

and later, how do i set up the library/metadata to show up in XBMC (or just a link to where to set this up, i'll check this out later, so no rush)

everything else, no problems at all.
NK26

Post by NK26 »

Will sickbeard recreate the show directories if I delete them? or is their anyway to to delete just the files inside all my show directories? Im a complete linux noob. I feel really dumb asking this question hah but im running out of space.
toliman

Post by toliman »

that's kind of where things failed. i tried to run the script manually, as sab would run it, but i'm not sure on the inputs that the autoprocess part uses, since i wasn't awake when the downloads were occuring to notice.
i read through the logs, but it seems not to process in SB, hence a config issue.

edit: will try to download as normal and see what happens. as it turned out, eventually it does work.  i also see that SABnzbd is handling the script output, where before it wasnt producing a result, now it is.
i did have the 'script' manually set for the first page of  tv items, but it wasnt running the script at all earlier. not sure why.

i think modifying the permissions on sabtosickbeard.cfg was what worked, and have now set all the rest of the queued items to use the script as well, i did have to set the download folder for TV in SB as well, so i can't say which of those worked, as long as it works.
Last edited by toliman on November 10th, 2010, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
daemox

ASUS RT-N16 Fundraising Raffle for Sick Beard

Post by daemox »

Introduction

Greetings, I am pleased to announce starting immediately a fundraising raffle for one ASUS RT-N16 router (MSRP $99) fully loaded with TomatoUSB firmware has begun.

The router is brand new and has only been gently removed from the packaging to ensure that it is functional from the store and to load TomatoUSB on it.

All proceeds, one-hundred percent, are going straight to Sick Beard the Internet PVR FOSS project featured here at Ainer.org and SpaceMonkeyNet.org.

The SABnzbd+ Usenet client FOSS project was also approached but they have graciously declined so that the funds could go toward the newer of the two projects.

For the rest of the details visit my site at http://www.ainer.org/?p=1040.
daemox
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

Would be great if a an option is added in the postproces script where it deletes _FAILED_ downloads. Now i run a cronjob every hour...
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

lowfi wrote: Would be great if a an option is added in the postproces script where it deletes _FAILED_ downloads. Now i run a cronjob every hour...
Emmmm .. This is something that has nothing to do with SickBeard
THis should be handled at the sab site & you should ask yourself why are they FAILED
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

Nothing? If a download fails (crc incomplete etc) SB marks it as snatched. Would be nicer if failed downloads are deleted and readded (different nzb) by SB ;)
Last edited by lowfi on November 18th, 2010, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

OK I see what you mean .. but that is something different then what you were saying before.  ::)