Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
computer

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by computer »

I am trying to update using GitSync for the latest changes when I "pull" I get this error, Thanks for your help.
git.exe pull  "origin" master

From git://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard
* branch            master    -> FETCH_HEAD
Updating 5516479..2fe3f37
error: Your local changes to 'sickbeard/properFinder.py' would be overwritten by merge.  Aborting.
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
captain spaulding

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by captain spaulding »

Not sure if anybody else has run into this..  I tried adding "Archer" to SB and I picked the wrong "Archer"(didn't know there was more than 1), I deleted it and tried re-adding it(even changed the name of the folder) and it keeps auto-selecting the wrong Archer.  Is there a way to get around this?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

captain spaulding: Delete the tvshow.nfo from the show dir before trying again.

computer: make sure you have autocrlf disabled. if you do, just delete that file and pull again.

sinnocence: can you post a log of SB doing its automatic search when an episode is available on RSS and it doesn't get picked up?

NK26: set the quality to custom and choose any setting you like
Sinnocence

Post by Sinnocence »

midgetspy wrote:sinnocence: can you post a log of SB doing its automatic search when an episode is available on RSS and it doesn't get picked up?
Next time it happens I'll put one up. Thanks MS.
captain spaulding

Post by captain spaulding »

midgetspy wrote: captain spaulding: Delete the tvshow.nfo from the show dir before trying again.
Thanks, worked like a charm.  Great work on Sickbeard, took my time and read the instructions after banging my head against the wall last night.  Works great now.
computer

Post by computer »

midgetspy wrote: computer: make sure you have autocrlf disabled. if you do, just delete that file and pull again.
Ok i'm in the Git GUI I think Im getting lost lost what file do I delete and how do I edit the config I cant fint the config file, if some one can point me to it I can edit it, and what file should I delete if that doesnt work?  thanks
Last edited by computer on July 16th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

computer wrote:
midgetspy wrote: computer: make sure you have autocrlf disabled. if you do, just delete that file and pull again.
Ok i'm in the Git GUI I think Im getting lost lost what file do I delete and how do I edit the config I cant fint the config file, if some one can point me to it I can edit it, and what file should I delete if that doesnt work?  thanks
YOu need to into the folder and delete the files there , also the config file is in teh SB folder
computer

Post by computer »

[quote="rascalli"]
[quote="computer"]
[quote="midgetspy"]
computer: make sure you have autocrlf disabled. if you do, just delete that file and pull again.
Thanks got it, turned off auctocrif updated fine
ramp

Post by ramp »

any one getting not found for big brother?
ramp

Post by ramp »

He fixed big brother :)

update source and all is good now. thank you sir :)
computer

Post by computer »

ramp wrote: any one getting not found for big brother?
That's fixed on the last source update.
smoo

Post by smoo »

Hi all,

i am having some difficulty running sickbeard on a Synology DS210J. I have it running fine on a PC but I would like the synology (which is currently running sabnzbd) to also run sickbeard.

I have got to the point where I can lauch sickbeard as a web page and when I try to add a show I get the following error message on the console (there is no error message on the web page)

==========================================================
17:39:07 ERROR::CP Server Thread-4 :: Unable to parse XML for some reason: undefined entity: line 33, column 3 from XML:

The page is not found

Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found.

© 2010 Synology Inc.

====================================================================================

Has anyone seen this error before or knows how to fix it? I don't even know which XML file they are referring to which has the error in line 33.

Any advice gratefully received.

Many Thanks
poobeard

Post by poobeard »

Hi there,

I am running SickBeard on a Syno 1010+, and get the exact same problem as you.
I recently migrated over from a Syno 209, so I thought it may be a setup issue, as it seems to be looking for TV information on localhost - which of course will return a 'page not found' error from the synology.

I've resorted to using SickBeard on my PC for now.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention - It was working perfectly on the Synology, until around the 15th (ish). I do a 'git pull' in the startup script, so its possible that an older version may work for you.
Last edited by poobeard on July 20th, 2010, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjabs

Post by jjabs »

I have a Mediasmartserver, just wondering if this could run directly from that? (It's running Windows Home Server)

thanks
smoo

Post by smoo »

poobeard wrote: Hi there,

I am running SickBeard on a Syno 1010+, and get the exact same problem as you.
I recently migrated over from a Syno 209, so I thought it may be a setup issue, as it seems to be looking for TV information on localhost - which of course will return a 'page not found' error from the synology.

I've resorted to using SickBeard on my PC for now.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention - It was working perfectly on the Synology, until around the 15th (ish). I do a 'git pull' in the startup script, so its possible that an older version may work for you.
thanks for that. unfortunately i can't seem to find an old version. The first version i tried was the alpha version- if you know where old versions are stored I would be grateful to know.

have also reverted to PC version which works but means having that switched on :(