Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
tt365

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by tt365 »

Homerboy wrote: I really need to figure out how to get the GIT version working on windows :(
Perhaps you should include the error message you are getting? "It's broke" doesn't really help a developer.
tt365

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by tt365 »

clawtilda wrote:
- The episodes that were downloaded by sickbeard appear as Snatched. Do they eventually switch to Downloaded?

Don't know about the others, but for this one you need to use the sickbeard post-processing script. That's how it knows SAB is done downloading. Or you can manually change the status in sickbeard.
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

tt365 wrote:
Homerboy wrote: I really need to figure out how to get the GIT version working on windows :(
Perhaps you should include the error message you are getting? "It's broke" doesn't really help a developer.
I didn't say it was "broke" or I needed help though. It was nothing more than a general comment that I need to get it working and/or set up.
mkopel

Post by mkopel »

When I go into Manage Shows/Manage Searches/ it says:

Code: Select all

Backlog Search:
0 %
Initializing
Is that correct? is there anyway to force a backlog search?

Daily Episode Search looks fine.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Update your SB, that should have been fixed a while ago.
rosarch

Post by rosarch »

Get this when clicking on 'Rename Episodes'

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1479, in fixEpisodeNames
    showObj.fixEpisodeNames()
  File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/tv.py", line 811, in fixEpisodeNames
    result = processTV.renameFile(rootEp.location, rootEp.prettyName())
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'renameFile'
This is installed on a Qnap and have latest version from Git
mkopel

Post by mkopel »

midgetspy wrote: Update your SB, that should have been fixed a while ago.
yep, that fixed it. thanks.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

rosarch: OK that should be fixed now, let me know if that's not the case.
rosarch

Post by rosarch »

midgetspy wrote: rosarch: OK that should be fixed now, let me know if that's not the case.
Thanks that is working fine now.

The only other issue I have noticed is that on the Qnap Sickbeard eats up the memory.

Prior to using Sickbeard I have only had to reboot the Qnap once due to a memory bug with Sabnzb which has been fixed with the latest release. Whilst using Sickbeard and getting all of my data added I have had to reboot the qnap quite a few times.

When the qnap is started it shows the below.

/dev/ram                124.0M    117.5M      6.5M  95%  /

When using Sickbeard this moves up to 100% quite quickly, I am just trying to pin down what is causing this, at the minute it appear to occur when I add episodes to wanted but this is not conclusive. I know other people are using this with Qnap boxes and was wondering if they were seeing the same issue. Other than that the app is quality, don't know why I didn't move across from hellavcr sooner...
geebee
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by geebee »

rosarch wrote:
midgetspy wrote: rosarch: OK that should be fixed now, let me know if that's not the case.

The only other issue I have noticed is that on the Qnap Sickbeard eats up the memory.

Prior to using Sickbeard I have only had to reboot the Qnap once due to a memory bug with Sabnzb which has been fixed with the latest release. Whilst using Sickbeard and getting all of my data added I have had to reboot the qnap quite a few times.

/dev/ram                124.0M    117.5M      6.5M  95%   /

When using Sickbeard this moves up to 100% quite quickly, I am just trying to pin down what is causing this, at the minute it appear to occur when I add episodes to wanted but this is not conclusive. I know other people are using this with Qnap boxes and was wondering if they were seeing the same issue. Other than that the app is quality, don't know why I didn't move across from hellavcr sooner...
I have not had to reboot my QNAP running Sick and Sab....you running anything else?
rosarch

Post by rosarch »

geebee wrote:
rosarch wrote:

/dev/ram                124.0M    117.5M      6.5M  95%   /

I have not had to reboot my QNAP running Sick and Sab....you running anything else?
Nope nothing else running apart from the basics, it is deff related to the usage of Sickbeard due to the fact that the more I use it the quicker it eats into memory and is unusable.

I used Sickbeard quite heavily, adding shows etc over the weekend and had to reboot the Qnap 3 times due to /dev/ram filling up.

I have been at work all morning and just logged onto the server and it is at 96%, (after a reboot it is at 95%) highlighting that when I am not using Sickbeard memory usage is not increasing anywhere near as quick as it does with usage.

I only had to reboot it once previous to installing Sickbeard due to an issue with SAB which was fixed in 5.2.

Maybe it is due to the amount of shows I have added? Currently at 75 and I have about 20 episodes set at wanted...

My box is a TS-439  
Last edited by rosarch on June 14th, 2010, 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mlabate

Post by mlabate »

rosarch wrote:
geebee wrote:
rosarch wrote: Thanks that is working fine now.

/dev/ram                124.0M    117.5M      6.5M  95%   /

Nope nothing else running apart from the basics, it is deff related to the usage of Sickbeard due to the fact that the more I use it the quicker it eats into memory and is unusable.

I used Sickbeard quite heavily, adding shows etc over the weekend and had to reboot the Qnap 3 times due to /dev/ram filling up.

I have been at work all morning and just logged onto the server and it is at 96%, (after a reboot it is at 95%) highlighting that when I am not using Sickbeard memory usage is not increasing anywhere near as quick as it does with usage.

I only had to reboot it once previous to installing Sickbeard due to an issue with SAB which was fixed in 5.2.

Maybe it is due to the amount of shows I have added? Currently at 75 and I have about 20 episodes set at wanted...

My box is a TS-439  
I had the exact same issue with my Qnap. I was going back and forth with midget and unofficially (it hasn't be tested) he said I could try editing config.ini. I created a new folder called sickbeard-cachetvdb and made the following change:

cache_dir = /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/sickbeard-cachetvdb

Restarted SickBeard and everything has been fine for weeks.
rosarch

Post by rosarch »

mlabate wrote:
rosarch wrote:
geebee wrote: I have not had to reboot my QNAP running Sick and Sab....you running anything else?

My box is a TS-439  
I had the exact same issue with my Qnap. I was going back and forth with midget and unofficially (it hasn't be tested) he said I could try editing config.ini. I created a new folder called sickbeard-cachetvdb and made the following change:

cache_dir = /share/MD0_DATA/Qweb/sickbeard-cachetvdb

Restarted SickBeard and everything has been fine for weeks.
Quality, I will try that tonight - thanks  :)
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

I deleted my nfo's because XBMC on my old xbox was giving problems with it.

Now I updated to the newest version , and now it does not load the shows because it needs an nfo ...
Is it possible that sickbeard can also work without nfo ?

Or do I need to rescan everything to get nfo's ?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=184

You'll have to re-scan at the moment.