Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
ZenFire

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by ZenFire »

I am absolutely loving SB but I have noticed one minor issue so far, certain shows in my root folder that I don't want to download anymore so I deleted them in SB and yet when the next episode came out it still downloaded it? How do I totally stop SB from downloading anymore additional eps?
Last edited by ZenFire on August 9th, 2010, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mats

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by mats »

Is there a way to run this on centos? when I do ./SickBeard.py I get:
[root@server SickBeard]# ./SickBeard.py
-bash: ./SickBeard.py: /usr/bin/python^M: bad interpreter: Bestand of map bestaat niet
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

mats wrote: Is there a way to run this on centos? when I do ./SickBeard.py I get:
-bash: ./SickBeard.py: /usr/bin/python^M: bad interpreter: Bestand of map bestaat niet
You need to run the command in the folder of sickbeard.
Homerboy

Post by Homerboy »

You gotta ditch this thread MidgetSpy and get everyone using your forums.

www.sickbeard.com
mats

Post by mats »

rascalli wrote:
mats wrote: Is there a way to run this on centos? when I do ./SickBeard.py I get:
You need to run the command in the folder of sickbeard.
I am?

Code: Select all

[root@server SickBeard]# dir
autoProcessTV  COPYING.txt  initscript  readme.md  SickBeard.py
cherrypy       data         lib         sickbeard
[root@server SickBeard]#
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

mats: dos2unix or python SickBeard.py
mats

Post by mats »

midgetspy wrote: mats: dos2unix or python SickBeard.py
Ye did not work to, cause centos uses to old python I think.
So I installed python 2.6 (next to it, you cant upgrade old python) and now its working :)
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Homerboy wrote: You gotta ditch this thread MidgetSpy and get everyone using your forums.

www.sickbeard.com
Would be indeed a nice option .. if you are able to register at the forum.
the capcha is not working , so no-one can register atm    :-[
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Captcha should be working again, not sure what happened to break it...
PermaNoob

Post by PermaNoob »

This may has been mentioned before.

Basically, there's an annoyance where if you are trying to change more than one tv show directory (in Manage Shows) at the same time, and it will give you missing location error.

Reproducing it-

Step 1- Change all shows to a new location, but make the mistake of not having all user created folders in the new location.

Step 2- You'll get an error because of the missing folders, but most of the shows were changed.

Step 3- When you create the new tv show folders that were missing in the new location, then try to select all shows, and give them the new location, it will give you an error. You'll basically have to do it one by one at this point, to see which shows are in the new location (if they are, then you can just press Submit, and if they aren't you give it the new location.

If this is known, ignore me then. It would be nice if select all, edit all, was all powerful, instead of it still considering the previous location. Still, not that big of a problem. I only keep running into it cause I kept moving my folders around.

Anyway, I love SickBeard. Other than that, it works beautifully and I will definitely donate next month. Thanks for the app!
LlamaNL

Post by LlamaNL »

I'm having a weird problem where i have downloaded a complete show. The episodes are in the correct season directory, they're renamed properly, they have nfos thumbnails everything. But they still how up as Skipped in the showlist, i also cant switch them from skipped to SD DVD.

EDIT: well i fixed it... after hitting 're-scan files' several times. kinda odd... OH WELL
Last edited by LlamaNL on August 10th, 2010, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Remember that rescan takes some time.
So hit re-scan 1 time and wait for like 60 min , before looking again (this to prevent rescanning every 5 mins)
cman675

Post by cman675 »

Love the program. Was wondering if there is anyway to get it to use the https address for nzbmatrix? If not, is it implementable? Thanks!
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

I am running SickBeard from source on my Windows Home Server.  Everything was working fine(including post processing), but all of a sudden I keep getting the following error messages when the post processing runs in SABnzbd.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Loading config from D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\autoProcessTV\autoProcessTV.cfg

500 Internal Server Error

#powered_by {
        margin-top: 20px;
        border-top: 2px solid black;
        font-style: italic;
    }
    #traceback {
        color: red;
    }

500 Internal Server Error
        The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
        Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\sickbeard\webserve.py", line 908, in processEpisode
    result = processTV.processDir(dir, nzbName)
  File "D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\sickbeard\processTV.py", line 187, in processDir
    result = processFile(curFile, dirName, nzbName)
  File "D:\Apps\Sick-Beard\sickbeard\processTV.py", line 568, in processFile
    p = subprocess.Popen([curScriptName]+args)
  File "D:\Apps\python26\lib\subprocess.py", line 633, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "D:\Apps\python26\lib\subprocess.py", line 842, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified