Desktop widget: SABnzbd Status

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
silversum

Re: Desktop widget: SABnzbd Status

Post by silversum »

It's working greatly for me, thanks!
neilt0

Post by neilt0 »

Loving the new version here!
astrojams
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by astrojams »

Why is version 2.0 taking so long?  I put out a $60 bounty for you thinking that multiple deamon support would be easy for you.  But its been months and nothing has come out.  Why?
qwerty967

Post by qwerty967 »

I didn't know anyone was expecting me to release a new version with multiple daemon support.  :) I've mentioned before that it is possible to install a widget multiple times in Opera. I think it's beyond the scope of a simple desktop widget to provide information about more than one server. I'm more interested in porting this widget to Dashboard and Windows Sidebar. It seems porting the widget to Dashboard is trivial because the Opera widget object is a subset of the Dashboard widget object. If only I had a Macbook Air to test it. :D Porting it to Windows Sidebar would require more changes, but the task is certainly doable. But Internet Explorer 8 Beta + 120 DPI = screwed up Windows Sidebar, so I'm going to put off doing that until Microsoft fixes it.
neilt0

Post by neilt0 »

I think astrojams is in the wrong thread. I believe he's thinking of nzbdstatus.
https://nzbdstatus.bountysource.com/