Searchresult Episode Butler Error

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Eejit

Re: Searchresult Episode Butler Error

Post by Eejit »

Although I'm not getting the error, my wife is.
Don't you just love the fact that Janoz is on the case and actively investigating solutions?  :)

Thanks for a great application and all your hard work Janoz.  :-*
Eejit - The name say's it all !!
tedrock

Post by tedrock »

i removed hauth the other day and EB worked tonight. no errors, passed a show to SAB too.
Janoz

Post by Janoz »

As far as I can see the error is triggered when a lot of searches are done. Previously when the Episode butler did to many requests newzbin would send a html page indicating to many requests were done. The episode butler would pause for a minute and resume the searches. Now, instead of a page indicating to many requests, a login page is returned. Also, when the episode butler waits for a minute and tries again, there is still a login page. Since the resume fails the episode butler breaks off the search.

The cancel of the search has a nasty side effect. Although a few shows are found and marked as downloaded, the list of reportIds never get processed and will never be send to Sabnzbd. That is causing the episode butler to say it downloaded some episodes, but the never go to Sabnzbd.

Yesterday I rewritten the whole feedpart to use the new api. Results look promising, but it still had a little bug in it so no release just yet. Expect it to be coming in a few hours.
pin0chet

Post by pin0chet »

Janoz wrote: As far as I can see the error is triggered when a lot of searches are done. Previously when the Episode butler did to many requests newzbin would send a html page indicating to many requests were done. The episode butler would pause for a minute and resume the searches. Now, instead of a page indicating to many requests, a login page is returned. Also, when the episode butler waits for a minute and tries again, there is still a login page. Since the resume fails the episode butler breaks off the search.

The cancel of the search has a nasty side effect. Although a few shows are found and marked as downloaded, the list of reportIds never get processed and will never be send to Sabnzbd. That is causing the episode butler to say it downloaded some episodes, but the never go to Sabnzbd.

Yesterday I rewritten the whole feedpart to use the new api. Results look promising, but it still had a little bug in it so no release just yet. Expect it to be coming in a few hours.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the new release, keep up the good work mate.
Ronald Pagan

Post by Ronald Pagan »

Thanks for all the work Janoz. 
Janoz

Post by Janoz »

Ok, fixed version can be downloaded from http://episodebutler.janoz.com .
pspgimp

Post by pspgimp »

Wooot ! New Version (fixed 'no csv error) available !!!

New in 0.9 build 65

* Fixed critical 'no csv type' bug.
    * Replaced feed interface with api for newzbin searches.
    * Reports new processed when found instead of after search.
    * Fixed TvRage episode urls.

http://members.home.nl/janoz/episodebut ... nload.html
pspgimp

Post by pspgimp »

I can confirm that this is now resolved with this update from Janoz, thanks for the speedy resolution mate !

PSPgimp

p.s. I have left in the hauth =1 in the config not sure if I should remove as it is working anyway.
Last edited by pspgimp on March 24th, 2010, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alan

Post by alan »

pspgimp wrote: p.s. I have left in the hauth =1 in the config not sure if I should remove as it is working anyway.
The hauth=1 is no longer required, as this version uses the API calls; the username and password are passed (securely) in the form submission as separate fields.

Alan