SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.7)

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
HeyBoff

Re: UNOFFICIAL SABConnect port for Safari 5 (Version 1.2)

Post by HeyBoff »

nomar383 wrote:
HeyBoff wrote:I just want to thank you for all the hard work you do but I was wondering if you ever plan on adding "1-click to add" for nab.su?
I can't seem to connect to that site to take a look :(
Whoooops, typo on my part. Here's the correct url:

http://nzb.su/
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: UNOFFICIAL SABConnect port for Safari 5 (Version 1.3)

Post by nomar383 »

I have updated the extension to support nzb.su. It should auto-update in safari with this feature.
shinratdr

Post by shinratdr »

Is it possible that NZBMatrix support was broken with the 1.3 update? Now, every NZB I send from NZBMatrix sends the URL "http://www.nzb.su/getnzb/nzbmatrix.com.nzb" which of course isn't a real URL and fails, every time. I did create an account at NZB.su to try it out, but I didn't change any settings in SABConnect or SABnzbd+ to achieve that.

EDIT - I'm pretty sure this is a bug so I submitted a report to the bug tracker. I apologize if it turns out to be my fault.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

shinratdr wrote:Is it possible that NZBMatrix support was broken with the 1.3 update? Now, every NZB I send from NZBMatrix sends the URL "http://www.nzb.su/getnzb/nzbmatrix.com.nzb" which of course isn't a real URL and fails, every time. I did create an account at NZB.su to try it out, but I didn't change any settings in SABConnect or SABnzbd+ to achieve that.

EDIT - I'm pretty sure this is a bug so I submitted a report to the bug tracker. I apologize if it turns out to be my fault.
Good catch. I pushed out 1.4 just now to fix this.
shinratdr

Re: UNOFFICIAL SABConnect port for Safari 5 (Version 1.4)

Post by shinratdr »

Thanks, amazingly quick.

Just want to add that I use this extension daily and it is invaluable to me. Thank you for porting/developing it.
MaFL

Post by MaFL »

Hi,

it´s possible that nzbclub is broken?
I can´t find the SABConnect icon.

nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

MaFL wrote:Hi,

I'll look into it in the next couple days. Sorry for the late response.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

MaFL wrote:Hi,

SABConnect has now been updated and nzbclub should be functioning again.
MaFL

Re: UNOFFICIAL SABConnect port for Safari 5 (Version 1.5)

Post by MaFL »

thank you!!!
shinratdr

Post by shinratdr »

I find that in practice, NZBxxx support doesn't work. The icon shows up and acts like it's sending when you click it, but nothing shows up in SABnzbd+, even if the app is configured correctly and sending items from NZBMatrix & NZB.su works perfectly. I understand it's hardly a priority and it's listed as untested, but I thought I would mention it as I notice it every so often and it is listed as supported.

Thanks.

EDIT - I threw a report in the bug tracker, as I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

shinratdr wrote:I find that in practice, NZBxxx support doesn't work. The icon shows up and acts like it's sending when you click it, but nothing shows up in SABnzbd+, even if the app is configured correctly and sending items from NZBMatrix & NZB.su works perfectly. I understand it's hardly a priority and it's listed as untested, but I thought I would mention it as I notice it every so often and it is listed as supported.

Thanks.

EDIT - I threw a report in the bug tracker, as I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
I added a place in the settings to enter your nzbxxx username and apikey and fixed a couple of script issues.

After entering your details it should start working.
shinratdr

Re: UNOFFICIAL SABConnect port for Safari 5 (Version 1.6)

Post by shinratdr »

NZBxxx support still seems to be broken in 1.6, although it comes much closer to working. Now it passes a URL successfully, but the URL that gets sent is "http://nzbxxx.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=[******]&nozip=1&apikey=undefined&username=undefined" except the NZB ID is correct, I've blanked it for privacy reasons. I have set my NZBxxx username and API key in the SABConnect settings, but it doesn't seem to take. I've tried re-installing, uninstalling, disabling and re-enabling, resetting Safari and trying a different machine. Seems like something about how the username & API key are being fed to NZBxxx is broken, hence the "undefined".

I am happy to see the green "sent successfully" icon has returned on sites that work though, I could be wrong but I think that's new to 1.6. It's ultimately cosmetic but it's still nice to have, feels more complete.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

shinratdr wrote:NZBxxx support still seems to be broken in 1.6, although it comes much closer to working. Now it passes a URL successfully, but the URL that gets sent is "http://nzbxxx.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=[******]&nozip=1&apikey=undefined&username=undefined" except the NZB ID is correct, I've blanked it for privacy reasons. I have set my NZBxxx username and API key in the SABConnect settings, but it doesn't seem to take. I've tried re-installing, uninstalling, disabling and re-enabling, resetting Safari and trying a different machine. Seems like something about how the username & API key are being fed to NZBxxx is broken, hence the "undefined".

I am happy to see the green "sent successfully" icon has returned on sites that work though, I could be wrong but I think that's new to 1.6. It's ultimately cosmetic but it's still nice to have, feels more complete.
I'll try to take a look at it tomorrow. I don't have an account, but I'll try and test another way.
shinratdr

Post by shinratdr »

Sure, sounds good.

I just thought I should throw it out there that it's not a premium site or anything, you don't have to pay for an account. You may have other personal objections and that's fine, I just wanted it to be clear that there is zero barrier to entry if you just wish to create an account for testing purposes, all you have to do is fill out a form. Someone has even already posted a non-Adult NZB for testing purposes here: http://nzbxxx.com/nzb-details.php?id=145372&hit=1
It's just a dvdrip of a recent movie. I'm also happy to create a testing account for you if you would like.

Either way, it's up to you. Just thought I might mention that in the off chance that it makes your life a little easier.

Thanks.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

shinratdr wrote:Sure, sounds good.

I just thought I should throw it out there that it's not a premium site or anything, you don't have to pay for an account. You may have other personal objections and that's fine, I just wanted it to be clear that there is zero barrier to entry if you just wish to create an account for testing purposes, all you have to do is fill out a form. Someone has even already posted a non-Adult NZB for testing purposes here: http://nzbxxx.com/nzb-details.php?id=145372&hit=1
It's just a dvdrip of a recent movie. I'm also happy to create a testing account for you if you would like.

Either way, it's up to you. Just thought I might mention that in the off chance that it makes your life a little easier.

Thanks.
I think it's sorted. Try it now :)