SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.7)

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
fafoulon

Re: SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.2)

Post by fafoulon »

thanks, that would be great :)
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.2)

Post by nomar383 »

fafoulon wrote:thanks, that would be great :)
Should auto-update to version 2.4 shortly. The list view should be fixed now. The detailed view still won't work, but I'm not 100% sure it ever did haha
fafoulon

Re: SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.4)

Post by fafoulon »

Thanks, it's working in the list view.

Thank you so much for your fast fix!!
Factualgnome

Post by Factualgnome »

Hi, I've just moved back to safari from chrome following Mavericks update,could you add usenet-crawler support? https://www.usenet-crawler.com

TIA
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

Factualgnome wrote:Hi, I've just moved back to safari from chrome following Mavericks update,could you add usenet-crawler support? https://www.usenet-crawler.com

TIA
I'll take a look sometime tomorrow!
barto28

Post by barto28 »

Hi !

Thanks for your plugin. It works like a charm.
Are you planning on implementing a button on Safari's toolbar where we could see the server state, download speed or pause the queue like in the Chrome Add-on ?
(this is not a request, I can live without this, the extension already do the job perfectly. I just want to know :) )

Cheers
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

barto28 wrote:Hi !

Thanks for your plugin. It works like a charm.
Are you planning on implementing a button on Safari's toolbar where we could see the server state, download speed or pause the queue like in the Chrome Add-on ?
(this is not a request, I can live without this, the extension already do the job perfectly. I just want to know :) )

Cheers
Honestly, I just don't have the time to add this feature, glad you enjoy the extension though!
Ezrem

Post by Ezrem »

Hi,

Any chance you can just add the ability to list custom newznab providers?

Or, failing that, can you add nzbs.in?

Thanks!
dastinger

Post by dastinger »

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for this extension. I've been on your Git and it says the extension is compatible with DogNZB but I can't seem to get it working on the site. Any idea of what is wrong? Did I misread?
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

dastinger wrote:Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for this extension. I've been on your Git and it says the extension is compatible with DogNZB but I can't seem to get it working on the site. Any idea of what is wrong? Did I misread?
It should work. I'll take a look at it this afternoon and make sure nothing is broken.
dastinger

Post by dastinger »

nomar383 wrote:

It should work. I'll take a look at it this afternoon and make sure nothing is broken.
Hey, thank you for taking a look. Did you find something wrong with it? What I can't do is fetching the NZBs directly do Sab. Does it need any kind of configuration?
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

dastinger wrote:
nomar383 wrote:

Hey, thank you for taking a look. Did you find something wrong with it? What I can't do is fetching the NZBs directly do Sab. Does it need any kind of configuration?
Dognzb changed some of their site under the hood. I just updated the extension and you should be receiving v2.5 shortly via auto-update. You can always grab the zip from the OP for the latest version.

Sorry it took so long to fix!
dastinger

Post by dastinger »

nomar383 wrote: Dognzb changed some of their site under the hood. I just updated the extension and you should be receiving v2.5 shortly via auto-update. You can always grab the zip from the OP for the latest version.

Sorry it took so long to fix!
Just noticed that it is now working, came here to see what changed and found your reply. Thanks a lot for your work and quick fix. You have nothing to be sorry man, you're doing this for free. Just keep up the great work :)
sleake

Re: SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.5)

Post by sleake »

I recently switched back to Safari from Chrome. I was using SABConnect++ and it worked great. Since it doesn't work for Safari, I installed this extension. While ++ has nice stuff, I just need the basics (send an NZB to my Sabnzbd). I set things up and when I use a site (nzbs.org) and click on the icon, it changes to the "fetching" icon but then nothing happens. Since there is no way to check the status of the connection (I said I was ok with basics, but this might be nice) I am not sure where the problem might be.

For URL, I have tried both my internal network IP (197.168.x.x:yyyy) and an external URL that I have setup to go through my firewall. Both give me the same issue. I have confirmed the API key for Sabnzbd as well.

How can I diagnose this?
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SABConnect for Safari (Version 2.5)

Post by nomar383 »

sleake wrote:I recently switched back to Safari from Chrome. I was using SABConnect++ and it worked great. Since it doesn't work for Safari, I installed this extension. While ++ has nice stuff, I just need the basics (send an NZB to my Sabnzbd). I set things up and when I use a site (nzbs.org) and click on the icon, it changes to the "fetching" icon but then nothing happens. Since there is no way to check the status of the connection (I said I was ok with basics, but this might be nice) I am not sure where the problem might be.

For URL, I have tried both my internal network IP (197.168.x.x:yyyy) and an external URL that I have setup to go through my firewall. Both give me the same issue. I have confirmed the API key for Sabnzbd as well.

How can I diagnose this?
Basic is a good term for this extension haha

Try this for the url field:
http://localhost:8080

Enter your own url and port info obviously. You need the http:// or https:// if your aren't using that already (I think that's the part you are missing). There is no error handling if you don't put that part in.