CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
RuudBurger

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by RuudBurger »

Version 25 isn't available yet ;)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

Small request:

Could you change the userscript to skip the "quality" step when only one quality is selected? You might want to do that for the "main site" as well.
Last edited by MrAcid on October 10th, 2010, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikedm139

Post by Mikedm139 »

Is NZBmatrix support working?  I read through this entire thread (all 43 pages) and saw several mention of problems with the NZBmatrix.  I didn't find any comments as to whether its an issue that's being worked on or has been resolved.  My install of CP keeps finding movies but won't send them to Sab.  My NZBmatrix API key is set in the settings window, as is the Sab API key. I'll attach a log post when I get home from work. I just wanted to see if anyone else has run across this and might know an easy fix that I somehow missed.

See log here:http://pastebin.ca/1961406
Last edited by Mikedm139 on October 13th, 2010, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

It does work for me

ON your post I only see that it finds it .. is there nothing more in the log about this ??

----
ps. according to the rules of the forum you are not allowed to supply screenshots with file names in it, so change it to xxx or something please
Omniferum

Post by Omniferum »

Code: Select all

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cprequest", line 640, in respond
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cprequest", line 99, in run
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/cherrypy._cprequest", line 59, in __call__
  File "C:/Users/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI48122\app\config\render.py", line 38, in __call__
  File "C:/Users/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI48122/library\mako\lookup.py", line 103, in get_template
  File "C:/Users/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI48122/library\mako\lookup.py", line 185, in _check
TemplateLookupException: Cant locate template for uri 'movie/index.html'
For reference sake, think this was inquired to earlier, this error occurs when you use programs like CCleaner and they clear our your temp files.

Will CouchPotato ever just stay within its own folder? Merely curious as I use CCleaner scheduled as I like to clean out temp files and the like fairly frequently. This is the only program that has resulted in not functioning. Any possible workaround for now?
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

It would be nice to download te best quality available. Sick beard has a similair option.

So 1080p is prefered option but download 720p when it is released earlier if 1080p is available replace the previous 720p version. For some movies 720p is the highest possible even thought i want to download the 1080p version.
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

Settings > Quality > Add a custom quality

Set the "Finish" checkmark next to the highest quality that you've added.. :)
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

like this?

Will it replace the previous version this way?
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

It will download the best version available unless it found and downloaded a "Screener" or "1080P" rip.

So, if it previously downloaded a "Cam" rip and a "720p" rip becomes available it will download the "720p" rip and keep looking for the "1080P" rip (because 720P doesn't have a "Finish" checkmark).

In your example you'll want to remove the checkmark after 720P because you'd like to have it replaced when a 1080P rip becomes available.
Last edited by MrAcid on October 14th, 2010, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

@Omniferum
I'm working on a different method for Windows, so it could use the git repository and not its own builds.
Don't know when it is done, so till then, just keep those temp files in you temp folder ;)
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
TheCaptain

Post by TheCaptain »

FEATURE REQUEST:

Please add a way to see where the NZB came from and its original name. When there is a problem with a movie, i would like to be able to easily know where its from. A link directly to the page would be excellent, but at minimum a filename and site origin would suffice.
Omniferum

Post by Omniferum »

RuudBurger wrote: @Omniferum
I'm working on a different method for Windows, so it could use the git repository and not its own builds.
Don't know when it is done, so till then, just keep those temp files in you temp folder ;)
Thanks RuudBurger, I just put an exception in my CCleaner to ignore that specific folder for now.
Mikedm139

Post by Mikedm139 »

Mikedm139 wrote: Is NZBmatrix support working?
@rascalli: Thanks for the reply (and the tip)
Tried a fresh install of CP and everything seems to be working fine now. I must have buggered something up along the way  :-\
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Subtitle support is now implemented, only for new downloads so far.
I am creating an action page where you can manage your movie library and search for subtitles and trailers for previously downloaded movies.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

RuudBurger wrote: Subtitle support is now implemented, only for new downloads so far.
I am creating an action page where you can manage your movie library and search for subtitles and trailers for previously downloaded movies.
You're the best , sounds very good ...
Now I can make my parents happy when they want movies ;-)

If the sub is not available at this moment .. will it search later for it ??
Last edited by rascalli on October 16th, 2010, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.