CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Jim

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by Jim »

ok.
github doesn't allow me to add the filenaming settings for some reason though.
everything between disappears.
RuudBurger wrote:
Ondertitel.com isn't supported ;)
that explains a lot :)
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

You can use backslash on Github ("\"), I edited it for you. Thanks for the submit ;)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
LlamaNL

Post by LlamaNL »

Am i ever going to be able to add the movies I've already downloaded to couch potato? This is the main reason I'm not using it right now.
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

LlamaNL wrote: Am i ever going to be able to add the movies I've already downloaded to couch potato? This is the main reason I'm not using it right now.
Add your folder to the renaming tab, Movie Destination and search for trailers or subtitles (no need to enable renaming).
tvdnagel

Post by tvdnagel »

Is there a way for the renaming function to put the movie folder inside a category folder? This way my movie folder would be more organized.
5stringdeath

Post by 5stringdeath »

Running on OSX, started seeing this in the CP logs:

Code: Select all

HTTPError: (401, 'You are not authorized to access that resource')
    raise cherrypy.HTTPError(401, "You are not authorized to access that resource")
  File "/Users/greg/CouchPotato/cherrypy/lib/auth.py", line 63, in basic_auth
    return self.callback(**self.kwargs)
  File "/Users/greg/CouchPotato/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 59, in __call__
    hook()
  File "/Users/greg/CouchPotato/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 99, in run
    self.hooks.run('on_start_resource')
  File "/Users/greg/CouchPotato/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 640, in respond
14:26:15 ERROR [                         ] CherryPy caught an error: 401 Unauthorized, You are not authorized to access that resource, Traceback (most recent call last):
This happens even on a fresh restart of CP.  However CP seems to be working fine ... just wondering.

BTW, I'm not using any renaming or post-processing features.  CP triggers downloads, and Sabnzbd does the rest

Running Version 0967b0f

edit: never mind, think I know what happened.  Seems if you trigger a "restart" from a remote machine, it doesn't properly kill python.  It wouldn't restart, so I remoted in and restarted CP ... then the errors began.  Once I got home I noticed the python errors, did a proper shutdown and restart, and no more errors.
Last edited by 5stringdeath on November 30th, 2010, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrianAz

Cleanup when processing movie CP didn't request

Post by BrianAz »

CP is doing pretty well now handling movies I rip and throw at it but it doesn't seem to be doing the file/folder clean-up for those after moving the file and adding it to the downloaded list.

EDIT: Actually, it did the clean-up except for one movie where it had a .dts and .dtshd file.
Last edited by BrianAz on December 1st, 2010, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
daemox

Post by daemox »

MrAcid wrote:
LlamaNL wrote: Am i ever going to be able to add the movies I've already downloaded to couch potato? This is the main reason I'm not using it right now.
Add your folder to the renaming tab, Movie Destination and search for trailers or subtitles (no need to enable renaming).
The Manage section is what will ultimately allow this (as per my understanding). This is something I've been waiting for too! As mentioned above, two features are already enabled for pre-existing shows, the trailer and sub-tittle downloads.

Cheers,
daemox
daemox
Zypher82

Post by Zypher82 »

When I click the "Soon" link, I get nothing showing up. Is there a Feed setting I'm supposed to be using, or is the theMovieDB API key broken?

Thanks for your help.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

I don't know what .dts .dtshd files are. Are they seperate sound files or more like a container such as .mkv?
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
bluenote

Post by bluenote »

I've tried to configure the quality settings to match the way I would make decisions about what file to select, but, I don't seem to get any success. 
It's quite possible I'm configuring wrong but I think there's a possibility that the "fail over" logic might have a problem. 
(or maybe, I just don't understand how its supposed to actually work/designed). 
I've created a custom quality, and within that included the qualities I want at the sizes I want, but I don't get the desired results. 
Can anybody point me in the right direction? 

thanks,
theagent

Post by theagent »

This program just isn't working for me, and I really want it to because it's such a great idea.  It still fails downloading things in my queue that are already on nzbmatrix.  Well, newer titles at least... It did manage to grab an older movie.  So does it ignore movies that aren't officially released??  For example, Despicable Me isn't out until Dec 14, but it's on nzbmatrix, and even with a force update CP wouldn't find it... so is it just skipping the check? 
5stringdeath

Post by 5stringdeath »

theagent wrote: This program just isn't working for me, and I really want it to because it's such a great idea.  It still fails downloading things in my queue that are already on nzbmatrix.  Well, newer titles at least... It did manage to grab an older movie.  So does it ignore movies that aren't officially released??  For example, Despicable Me isn't out until Dec 14, but it's on nzbmatrix, and even with a force update CP wouldn't find it... so is it just skipping the check? 
Mine dl'ed that exact movie just tonight ..  check your api key maybe? (Obviously I edited mine out below)

21:49:33 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Despicable Me 720p Bluray x264 CBGB' to SABnzbd.
21:49:22 INFO  [.lib.provider.yarr.search] Checking if http://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.p ... ey=xxxxxxx is valid.
21:49:12 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Despicable Me 720p Bluray x264 CBGB
Last edited by 5stringdeath on December 2nd, 2010, 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
theagent

Post by theagent »

5stringdeath wrote:
theagent wrote: This program just isn't working for me, and I really want it to because it's such a great idea.  It still fails downloading things in my queue that are already on nzbmatrix.  Well, newer titles at least... It did manage to grab an older movie.  So does it ignore movies that aren't officially released??   For example, Despicable Me isn't out until Dec 14, but it's on nzbmatrix, and even with a force update CP wouldn't find it... so is it just skipping the check?   
Mine dl'ed that exact movie just tonight ..  check your api key maybe? (Obviously I edited mine out below)

21:49:33 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Despicable Me 720p Bluray x264 CBGB' to SABnzbd.
21:49:22 INFO  [.lib.provider.yarr.search] Checking if http://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.p ... ey=xxxxxxx is valid.
21:49:12 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Despicable Me 720p Bluray x264 CBGB
Weird... well, just knowing that yours grabbed it made me take a closer look at my settings... the API and everything else was good.  the only thing that I changed was unchecking NZBS.org from the providers... and it worked.  Shouldn't have been an issue, but I guess it was ignoring nzbmatrix.  All the same, Awesome!!  I have the CP app on my Droid X, so I'm glad I get to use it. :)  Thanks.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

I have multiple machines that download "Despicable Me" just fine with NZBs.org turned on. Could you PM me the log of where it still used NZBs.org but couldn't find it?