CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
bugmenot

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by bugmenot »

Really love the app but I had some errors last night when I was using it. Four of my downloads seem to have an error extracting. Each is exactly 1783 blocks short. However, I was able to extract the .rar files using a different program. Inside all four of these downloads was another RAR file and a file called PASSWORD.txt which contained this:

"The password for the file can be found at: http://freedownload101.com

Enjoy the movie! :)"

Does this mean that CouchPotato just found fake releases? Is there any way for me to prevent this? It downloaded four bad releases in a row, if this is what the problem was.
racso

Re: NZB Movie Manager - Automatic Movie Downloader

Post by racso »

rascalli wrote: I did that, but somehow it is not renaming or replacing it .... any idea ?
Same problem. Using OSX 10.6.5

Download folder:/Volumes/Data HD/Downloads/complete/Movies
Movie destination: /Volumes/External HD/Media/Movies

UPDATE: Sorry, Restart fixed it...
Last edited by racso on January 7th, 2011, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim

Post by Jim »

i've got some problems with the log.
CouchPotato.log ( 0 1 2 3 4 ) Clear
it doesn't matter if i click 0 1 2 3 or 4 , it always shows the same page.

W7
CP 81a0e16
redlob

Post by redlob »

I'm using Plex as my Media Center and when I've downloaded movies I use the "scan for new content" option to add them to my library.

Now I want to use the rename feature in CP, but it seems that movies renamed and moved by CP are not detected by Plex. I found that the problem is that movies are put in a subfolder on my HD. As soon as I move the movie to the root (source), it is scanned by Plex correctly.

I tried to leave the "Folder naming" option empty, but then CP does not move the movie at all.

So my question is: is it possible to move a movie only to the "Movie destination" folder without using a subfolder with the movie-name ?

Thanks for this great app !
lowfi

Post by lowfi »

im unable to add this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1479668/

sorry now it is added... weird
Last edited by lowfi on January 8th, 2011, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
racso

Post by racso »

Hi,

Is there anyone who knows how to (re) get Metadata from (previous) downloaded movies? A script or way to scan the movie directory? Or maybe a extra button on the "Downloaded" movie section? (Feature request)

Thanks in advance!
DrTran84

Post by DrTran84 »

racso wrote: Hi,

Is there anyone who knows how to (re) get Metadata from (previous) downloaded movies? A script or way to scan the movie directory? Or maybe a extra button on the "Downloaded" movie section? (Feature request)

Thanks in advance!
For me it helped moving my already downloaded movies back to the folder where CP scans for newly downloaded movies. It automatically renamed the movies, downloaded metadata and moved them to the destination folder. Fortunately for me these folders are both on the same volume.

now for my own question related to this matter... i placed a bunch of 720p downloaded movies back to the download scan folder and some of them were thereafter renamed as 1080p. My question of course is what are the requirements for CP to determine the quality. My assumption would be size of the videofile. I have some large 720p movies where the releasename and nfo both stated it was a 720p x264 movie, but CP renamed these to be 1080p.

Would the developer care to share some light over this matter?
racso

Post by racso »

Hi DrTran84,

Thanks! just what I was looking for. realty helped me. Gonna do this over night as it will probably take a while ;)

gr, Oscar
JoeyJoeJo

Post by JoeyJoeJo »

Wow, what a great tool!

Have been playing and don't think this is a bug, just looking to understand the behaviour around trailers as I'm finding it quite hot or miss.
I'm not getting any on manual click for trailers but get occasional when source folder is being processed.
The app obviously works but not all the time for me so if anyone has any tips I'd be glad to hear them :D

Here's an example:

I dropped a movie folder with movie into source folder, it got processed and moved but no trailer.
I dropped it back in 15 mins later and the 2nd time it got a trailer.

Code: Select all

18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Removing dir: \\Server\News\Outbox\Movies\mymovie (2010) in download dir.
18:32:09 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Finding subtitles for: \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)
18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Just searched for trailers. Can do a search every 5 minutes.
18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Finding trailers for: \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)
18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "\\Server\News\Outbox\Movies\mymovie (2010)\mymovie (2010).mkv" to \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)\mymovie (2010).mkv.
18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 4471.
18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)
18:32:09 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: mymovie (2010).mkv
18:32:09 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Unable to fetch audio/video details for \\Server\News\Outbox\Movies\mymovie (2010)\mymovie (2010).mkv

And 15 mins later:

Code: Select all

18:50:49 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Download of http://trailers.apple.com/movies/independent/mymovie/mymovie-tlr1_h720p.mov finished.
18:46:47 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Downloading trailer "http://trailers.apple.com/movies/independent/mymovie/mymovie-tlr1_h720p.mov", 74 MB
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Search for trailer for: mymovie (2010)
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Removing dir: \\Server\News\Outbox\Movies\mymovie (2010) in download dir.
18:46:42 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Finding subtitles for: \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Finding trailers for: \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "\\Server\News\Outbox\Movies\mymovie (2010)\mymovie (2010).mkv" to \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)\mymovie (2010).mkv.
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 4471.
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory \\Server\News\Outbox\MoviesII\mymovie (2010)
18:46:42 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: mymovie (2010).mkv
18:46:42 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Unable to fetch audio/video details for \\Server\News\Outbox\Movies\mymovie (2010)\mymovie (2010).mkv
Se7en

Post by Se7en »

Is it possible to have the same layout for 'Downloaded' movies as for 'Wanted'? Or at least have each movie-title linked to IMDb?
DrTran84

Post by DrTran84 »

my thoughts about renaming were correct.... over the last few days i watched several movies. Some of them who were named by CP as 1080 were indeed 720p. I checked the old and original files pre-rename and it really seems that CP determines wether a movie is 720p / 1080p solely on the size of the file.

i haven't checked if CP does this for movies downloaded via CP.
amelsfort

Post by amelsfort »

Is there a way to tell CP not to rename files within Bluray-folders (BDMV)? I just downloaded a Bluray-rip, but CP messed it up by renaming the stream-files within the BDMV-folder to the movie-title. Renaming of mkv-, avi-, etc. files is nice, but not for those folders. Actually it should only rename and move the folder, not the files in it.
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

Hi ruudbruger

where you hide your wanted database?
i had cp running on a windows machine but now installed it on my unraid machine so only the unraid needs to run 24/24
so now i would like to move my wanted list from windows to linux :P
is this possible and which files i need to move ?
rig1:
w7 64 ult
I5-760 - 8gb hypX kings DDR3- Asus p7p55d
6 x 1 Tb wd gr EARS raid 5
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os
adaptec 2 * 500gb raid0 SAB

Rig2
W7 64 ult
core 2 duo - P5q-em - 4 gb corsair ddr2
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5
adaptec 2* 500 gb samsung raid 1 OS

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

in linux there is data.db ... but I guess windows is different .. like always ;-)
clambert

Post by clambert »

Post processing hasn't been going so well for me.  It will download with SAB no problem but sits in the export directory after that.

The Log says:

18:34:30 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Unable to fetch audio/video details for G:\[ SABnzbd Extract ]\Movies\My Movie\My Movie.mkv
18:34:30 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Found movie via MovieQueue.

Any ideas?  My movies destination is currently setup as a mapped drive on my WHS.  But I'm pretty sure if was messed up before I even got the WHS.

Thanks in advance for any help.