CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
RuudBurger

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by RuudBurger »

Small fix for better language search and for example ignore HDTV releases.
You can now set some words in Settings, you want to ignore.
For example: GERMAN, DUBBED, HDTV

Yes this is a dirty hack and not real language support, I know. But it should work, because real German movies aren't tagged with "GERMAN" unless the release group is retarded ;)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Thanks for this .. seems to be all working now  :

* Ignore words
* New FF Userscript (add-on is named different , so delete/deactivate the old one)
* My log is also showing up again
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

Thanks a lot Ruud! :)
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

New Windows build!
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
phaeton

Post by phaeton »

RuudBurger wrote: New Windows build!
Thanks.  Trying it out now.
TheCaptain

Post by TheCaptain »

Does the ignore filter only filter out the whole word you type in or will it filter out words that contain the word you type, such as:

GERMAN... will it also filter out GERMANY?  I want to filter out DL, it it going to filter all words that include DL, and is it case sensitive?
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

no only full words, not case sensitive
TheCaptain

Post by TheCaptain »

Thanks... working good so far.
fanclerks

Post by fanclerks »

I really like CouchPotato for the little bit that I've been using it.  There do seem to be some issues still hanging for me.  For one, I'm not sure that the renaming function is working.  I see in the logs that the extraneous files are deleted, but it doesn't appear to rename the file to the movie (year) like expected and it's not moving the file to the final Movies folder.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the rename function is meant to work.  If I am, please correct me.  There also appears to be a bug with the movie Due Date.  It pulls the info but not the poster for some reason.

Aside from those things, it's a solid lil app and it's already getting tons of use.  One feature I'd like to see added is to have it scan my existing library, determine the quality of the files and find replacements of better quality for them sort of like how the current quality function works and how it works in SickBeard.  If you added this ability, you'd make a must-have app even more desirable and awesome.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

fanclerks wrote: For one, I'm not sure that the renaming function is working.  I see in the logs that the extraneous files are deleted, but it doesn't appear to rename the file to the movie (year) like expected and it's not moving the file to the final Movies folder. 
CP watches the folder where SABNZBD+ downloads the files to.
So under SETTINGS / RENAMING , you need to mark enable .. and set all settings to your paths on your PC.
It will rename the movies if they are downloaded with CP (or when an good nfo is available)

fanclerks wrote: There also appears to be a bug with the movie Due Date.  It pulls the info but not the poster for some reason.
I also have this sometimes... but pressing F5 solves this.
I think this is an issue with the cache
fanclerks

Post by fanclerks »

rascalli wrote:
fanclerks wrote: For one, I'm not sure that the renaming function is working.  I see in the logs that the extraneous files are deleted, but it doesn't appear to rename the file to the movie (year) like expected and it's not moving the file to the final Movies folder. 
CP watches the folder where SABNZBD+ downloads the files to.
So under SETTINGS / RENAMING , you need to mark enable .. and set all settings to your paths on your PC.
It will rename the movies if they are downloaded with CP (or when an good nfo is available)
So it will only rename/move movies that were downloaded through CP? So it won't do anything for movies I've added to SAB manually?
rascalli wrote:
fanclerks wrote: There also appears to be a bug with the movie Due Date.  It pulls the info but not the poster for some reason.
I also have this sometimes... but pressing F5 solves this.
I think this is an issue with the cache
No amount of refreshing the screen seems to fix it. I don't think that CP is actually grabbing a poster for this one.
Last edited by fanclerks on September 21st, 2010, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

If there is no poster available it won't grab it. For which movie is this?
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

fanclerks wrote: So it will only rename/move movies that were downloaded through CP? So it won't do anything for movies I've added to SAB manually?
It will rename when there is an NFO in the folder
Meilu

Post by Meilu »

I am having a little problem with the web interface of couchpotato, all of the sudden i cannot acces it anymore, it is giving me a "Page unavailable" error everytime. It was working fine yesterday evening.
I have verified that couchpotato is running because in the log files it is saying stuff like:
19:22:10,426 INFO  [app.lib.cron.cronYarr] Searching for new download for all movies
It is just the web interface that seems to be down for me.
I also noticed this error in the logfile:
19:22:12,646 ERROR [app.config.updater] Failed to open http://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotato/tarball/master.
not sure if that could have anything to do with it.

edit: It started working as soon as the github source was available again.
Last edited by Meilu on September 21st, 2010, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fanclerks

Post by fanclerks »

OK, so I've verified that CP is deleting any extraneous files in the temp Movie folder, but it doesn't move the files to the finished Movie folder.  I see it doing the deletions in the log, but nothing about moving them.  I can provide the log if that'd help, just let me know if they need to be sanitized or not.