CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
mrwolf

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by mrwolf »

Jim wrote: couchpatato does that.
you'll have to turn off SABs sorting
I have the same issue on my Synology. CP downloads my movies just fine, but it won't rename them. add .nfo, poster or search for subtitles. I have all the checks in place, SAB sorting is disabled, what else can I do? Also, the movie is not moved from the 'download folder' to the 'movie destination' folder

The log for the test-movie 'Chatroom':

Code: Select all

20:45:08 ERROR [         app.lib.cron.eta] No search results.
20:45:07 INFO  [         app.lib.cron.eta] Searching page:1 VideoETA for Chatroom.
20:45:07 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for Chatroom.
20:44:53 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] NZB sent to SAB successfully.
20:44:53 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] URL: http://192.168.1.110:9200/sabnzbd/api?**************removed from log******************
20:44:53 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Chatroom.2010.R5.XviD-LAP' to SABnzbd.
20:44:44 ERROR [         app.lib.cron.eta] No search results.
20:44:42 INFO  [rovider.yarr.sources.nzbs] Found: Chatroom.2010.R5.XviD-LAP
20:44:42 INFO  [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] "Chatroom.2010.R5.XviD.AC3-Rx" is too large to be R5. 1556.48MB instead of the maximum of 1000MB.
20:44:42 INFO  [rovider.yarr.sources.nzbs] Getting RSS from cache: tt1319704-2.
20:44:42 INFO  [         app.lib.cron.eta] Searching page:1 VideoETA for Chatroom.
20:44:41 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for Chatroom.
20:44:40 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Movie already exists, do update.
20:44:39 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Adding movie to database: Chatroom
Last edited by mrwolf on December 29th, 2010, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grantmax

Post by grantmax »

Hey;

First off, many thanks for the great app. This is exactly what I have been looking for.

I am having a problem remotely connecting with SAB on my Mac that I can't seem to work out.

I'm using CouchPotato on my laptop to select and snatch items, sending the files to my remote media center that will finish the job. With the problem above, the files aren't being snatched or sent over the the remote computer. Error log says "unable to connect to sab" while my computer is remotely connected... How does that make sense? Username/password and web address are all correct. The log grabs everything without any trouble, if it was able to connect to SAB I'm sure the download would start.

Thanks again for the app and keep up the great work!
Last edited by grantmax on December 31st, 2010, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
medicineuk

Post by medicineuk »

Thanks for the great app
Last edited by medicineuk on December 31st, 2010, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
arsenic0

Post by arsenic0 »

Great App

The only fault i have found so far is this

Searching for titles with long names is a bit of a pain.  The text box is too small and chops off part of the name making it difficult to determine which is which.

For example

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, theres two of them listed part I and Part II, but you cant tell which is which without adding them because it crops at
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hal

Again a minor inconvience but one none the less, maybe if there are multiple things it could be, display them on a page with Add buttons instead of in the text box? 
Last edited by arsenic0 on December 31st, 2010, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@ aresnic , just click on the arrow and you see all  ....

See my attached picture :
arsenic0

Post by arsenic0 »

Ok it seems to be an Internet explorer 8 thing, it works like you show with Chrome...

Try it in IE8 to see what i mean, clicking the dropdown doesnt fix it all the things it shows are cropped to the same size as the text box.
Last edited by arsenic0 on December 31st, 2010, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp10558

Post by jp10558 »

???  Is there a way to have CouchPotato searches be a range? I.e. I generally don't want a CAM, but TeleSync, TeleCine, Screener, R5 are all about the same for me. At least before DVD release, I'd take any of the first 3 generally. I'd also expect that for most people, 1080P and BD-RIP are functionally equivalent - or at least I'd like to be able to say I'll take any of these release qualities for a movie.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Yep just set CUSTOM Quality
grantmax

Post by grantmax »

I'm getting "unable to connect to Sab" in the error log.

Sab is able to be accessed and opened through my browser and the CP settings are correct (API, username/pw, host).

Suggestions? Help?
Last edited by grantmax on January 1st, 2011, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Please check that everything is set 100% correct
As there is a problem otherwise it will not state this in the log
arsenic0

Post by arsenic0 »

Thats what the Quality section in the Settings are for..you make a new "Quality Setting" and select what you want

You can specify whats highest priority to download if it exists, otherwise look for lower ones..

for example for me i set
1080P, then 720p, then DVD-Rip Screener as the order i want things.  I think it even keeps looking for things if it hasnt downloaded the best one you want for X amount of days after it gets the initial version.
grantmax

Post by grantmax »

Fixed. Error log held the key.

Thanks rascalli and again thanks to CP/RB for the great app!
Last edited by grantmax on January 2nd, 2011, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrphantuan

Post by mrphantuan »

Thanks for the fix, i've added a little note for 10.5 users to upgrade to python 2.6.

I'm working on an updated Quality function. should include all those mentioned.
Chúng tôi là một trong những công ty [url=http://" http://tandaiduong.com.vn/duhoc-News,at ... tid,5.html"]tu van du hoc[/url] hàng đầu Việt Nam .Chúng tôi là đại diện cho nhiều tập đoàn [url=http://"http://tandaiduong.com.vn"]du hoc[/url] hàng đầu TG tại Vietnam .Hàng năm đều có các
nosram

Post by nosram »

First of all I would like to say CouchPotato is incredible.

I don't know is this was already mentioned or requested, but I have set up mine CouchPotato to rename the folder and to maintain the orignal file name. The only problem with this is that when Couchpotato scrape for metadata it doesn't rename the tbn and the nfo file to the orginal filename of the video file. Due to this XBMC needs to scrape all the metadata al over again because the nfo, tbn and the video file names aren't the same.
Valdysses

Post by Valdysses »

I love couchpotato, and do what I can to support it.  I've donated, and turned multiple friends on to it (many of whom also donated). I don't have any earth shattering problems, just a few questions for clarification, if you fine folks will humor me.

1) I don't use the renamer, mostly because I can't get it to work how I wish.  Currently, SAB is set to rename films to " (Year)" format (when the year is in the file name) and stick them in my movie directory.  A 2 CD version of the 1969 film "True Grit" might download as True.Grit.1969.720p.LOLiso.ENGsub, or something, but end up as "True Grit (1969) -> True Grit (1969) CD1" and "True Grit (1969) -> True Grit (1969) CD2".  That works well, when the year is in the title, but when it's not SAB is rather helpless.  I feel that CP would do a better job, if only I could get it running properly.

2) Occasionally I find films on my own that Couch Potato hasn't found yet, and I download them.  I would love for CP to recognize that these films have been downloaded and log the quality, so that I would get higher quality versions as they became available.  Is there some way to force an update on a specific film?

-- I imagine both these problems stem from my not having directories set up the way CP wants.  I'd be happy to disable SAB post processing and let CP rename and sort films, but when I let it loose in my movie directory it wreaks havoc on my existing folder names.

Is there a guide somewhere that outlines proper directory structure for optimal results? 

I have CP and SAB running on an iMac, file storage handled by a network-attached WHS, and playback is via SMB shares on a Popcorn Hour C-200 (if any of that matters).