CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
MrAcid

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by MrAcid »

Could you add a link to the changelog when there's an update available? :)

RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Good point :D
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

HI ruudburger,

dunno if you follow sickbeard 's forum or not .. but we have there a problem with the tool downloading duplicates...
now most of these duplicates get intercepted by SAB 's duplicate filter
but i see that couchpotato also tries to add duplicates now ...
BUT i think in couchpotato's case it is a naming thing .. not sure though

here are a few movies couchpotato tried to send about 20 times by now

Code: Select all

Re: Duplicates

Postby sacretagent » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 am
mmm are we sure it is not sab causing the problem ?

seems couchpotato has a similar problem

#

2010-10-01 23:57:44,530
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "Triple Dog 2010 DVDRip XviD RUBY.nzb"

#

2010-10-01 23:58:33,834
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "Mercy.2009.DVDRip.XviD-VoMiT.nzb"

#

2010-10-01 23:59:43,857
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "4 3 2 1 (2010) BRRip XviD AC3 SANTi.nzb"

#

2010-10-02 00:00:50,706
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "Ghost Machine 2009 PROPER DVDRip XviD BeStDivX.nzb"

#

2010-10-02 00:01:56,263
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "Under the Mountain 2009 DVDRip XviD RUBY.nzb"

#

2010-10-02 00:03:25,398
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "Jonah Hex 2010 Bluray 720p DTS x264 CHD.nzb"

#

2010-10-02 00:04:06,687
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "Cool Dog 2010 DVDRip XviD RUBY.nzb"

#

2010-10-02 00:04:36,950
WARNING:
Skipping duplicate NZB "4 3 2 1 (2010) BRRip XviD AC3 SANTi.nzb"

the movies are still in the wanted queue from couchpotato... and so every 12 hours or so he will try to re add them

i just add it to the forum so you might have a look at it
Last edited by sacretagent on October 3rd, 2010, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rig1:
w7 64 ult
I5-760 - 8gb hypX kings DDR3- Asus p7p55d
6 x 1 Tb wd gr EARS raid 5
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os
adaptec 2 * 500gb raid0 SAB

Rig2
W7 64 ult
core 2 duo - P5q-em - 4 gb corsair ddr2
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5
adaptec 2* 500 gb samsung raid 1 OS

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Could you send me the CP log? Does it say "sending to sabnzbd" for 1 movie more then once?
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

RuudBurger wrote: Could you send me the CP log? Does it say "sending to sabnzbd" for 1 movie more then once?
yes it does

00:02:30,144 INFO  [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending '4 3 2 1 (2010) BRRip XviD AC3 SANTi' to SABnzbd.
23:58:52,456 INFO  [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending '4 3 2 1 (2010) BRRip XviD AC3 SANTi' to SABnzbd
09:16:46,022 INFO  [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending '4 3 2 1 (2010) BRRip XviD AC3 SANTi' to SABnzbd.
00:01:10,328 INFO  [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Jonah Hex 2010 Bluray 720p DTS x264 CHD' to SABnzbd.
09:19:19,430 INFO  [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Jonah Hex 2010 Bluray 720p DTS x264 CHD' to SABnzbd.
18:35:39,920 INFO  [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Jonah Hex 2010 Bluray 720p DTS x264 CHD' to SABnzbd.
But i think the problem lays in this ....

18:35:00,799 ERROR [app.lib.sabNzbd] Unable to connect to SAB.
18:34:16,009 ERROR [app.lib.sabNzbd] Unable to connect to SAB.
18:33:30,997 ERROR [app.lib.sabNzbd] Unable to connect to SAB.
i have similar errors in sickbeard's logs when he goes on a backlog search ...
something about socket error... of course the log doesn't show them now that i need it to copy paste :P

could it be because i have a queue from about 3500 NZB's in sab ? (was 2 days ago about 4000).... (93 pages *40 nzb's a page .. today)

if you want some specs on what is in couchpotato waiting ...

362 wanted  274 snatched  150 downloaded 
and specs from sickbeard 's

497 shows (197 active) | 20914/27792 episodes downloaded
Search: 0:20:57 | Backlog: Sunday 
I am what people would call "a movie and tv series hoarder" with now about 20tb of disk space if you wonder about the queue :)

i tried looking in sab 's forum about these socket errors but cam up empty ... i must admit though now that i have sab's tmp folder running on a raid 0 (striped only) of 2 * 500 gb drives do i have a lot of less problems... before it was running on a single 500 gb disk and that caused save errors in sab ...
although that my dld speed is for the moment about 800 KB only...  (will move to the 12mb package next month though )

Hope this is helpfull to solve the problem
rig1:
w7 64 ult
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os

Rig2
W7 64 ult
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

After "Sending to sab" there should me a "successful" of "failed".
If CP gets a failed, but SABnzbd does add it, it gets added again, and again, till it gets a successful every X hours.

Maybe you should only download what you watch ;) Assuming it are all movies and tvshows, it would take you about 1 year non-stop watching to see what you have in the queue right now. Not to mention that you will add more stuff to the queue over that period :D
Last edited by RuudBurger on October 3rd, 2010, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

RuudBurger wrote: After "Sending to sab" there should me a "successful" of "failed".
If CP gets a failed, but SABnzbd does add it, it gets added again, and again, till it gets a successful every X hours.

Maybe you should only download what you watch ;) Assuming it are all movies and tvshows, it would take you about 1 year non-stop watching to see what you have in the queue right now. Not to mention that you will add more stuff to the queue over that period :D
hahaha

The "grand plan " is that when i go on pension in a few years that i have something to do ...

i will be probably one of the oldest persons here on the forum :)

and i checked the logs since a few days no succesfull connection to sab ... (around the time i upgraded couchpotato) so gonna check my settings to be sure
rig1:
w7 64 ult
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os

Rig2
W7 64 ult
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Ok, I tried using http://code.google.com/p/periscope/ for subtitles, but the results are not as expected.
That's why I think I build my own class using parts of periscope and other python based subtitle searchers. My question to you guys is, what it your normal source for subtitles.
The things I want to implement for myself are: SubtitleSource, OpenSubtitle, SubScene, Ondertitel.com
I can't promise anything, but if there is a source that can provide enough subtitles for current releases, I'll try to add it.

I also know that XBMC and other clients provide easy subtitle searches, but I want to keep it CouchPotato way and make sure the user doesn't have to do anything ;)
jonaskp

Post by jonaskp »

How are they not as expected? Meaning it's the wrong subtitles or are the sources not good? It looks to me like the Periscope team is more than happy to help implement their module in other applications, so perhaps you could.
It just seems like a lot of work to do, if someone else already has done the most of it. Of course, if the module cannot be used at all by CP, then you will of course need to build your own.

How do you plan on searching for subtitles? Based on filenames, hash'es or something else?

For sources, I mostly uses Subscene, but that is because it has the easiest UI on the website, IMO. I can't really find anything on Opensubtitles, even though they are supposed to have a very large database - their UI to me is just not that good.
When doing this, make sure it is possible to download more than one language. Also be sure to have CP add a language post-fix to the subtitle file (it seems logical, but not al programs do this).

I am very much looking forward to subtitle support, although I suppose it is a feature that is going to take some time to code.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

For some reason it doesnt find any subtitles when searchin on original filename. While searching on the sites themselves I get enough hits.
The searching on hash works like expected.

Thats why I said "using parts of periscope and other python based subtitle searchers"
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

RuudBurger wrote:The things I want to implement for myself are: SubtitleSource, OpenSubtitle, SubScene, Ondertitel.com
I can't promise anything, but if there is a source that can provide enough subtitles for current releases, I'll try to add it.
Bierdopje.com is actually pretty good for both English and Dutch subs (TV Shows).

I also use the ones you mentioned. :)

Might be useful:
Bierdopje XBMC subs: http://code.google.com/p/bierdopje-subtitles-xbmc/
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

And why would I need tv show subtitles? ;)
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

Now that's really a case of the Monday's... Geez.. :D
JoeSmith

Post by JoeSmith »

any chance of implementing the possibilty to add extra search strings to help all non english guys getting the movies in their language ?
us1111

Post by us1111 »

RuudBurger wrote: For some reason it doesnt find any subtitles when searchin on original filename. While searching on the sites themselves I get enough hits.
The searching on hash works like expected.

Thats why I said "using parts of periscope and other python based subtitle searchers"
At the moment I use the subtitles add-on for XBMC, works nearly perfect with choice for a lot of supported sites.

http://github.com/amet/script.xbmc.subtitles

This is also python based, so maybe it's of some help?