CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
sluggo

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by sluggo »

RuudBurger wrote: CP tries to copy the permissions from the movie destination directory. If it fails, it should say so in the logs.
Could you PM me a part where it renames a movie?
Thanks for this actually - knowing that now, I went and changed the permissions for my /Movies folder and now everything appears kosher. Thanks RuudBurger!
mrwolf

Post by mrwolf »

I can't get the userscript to work with Firefox, I'm probably missing out on something very obvious...

In CP, I click the userscript button, it then shows up with 'http://192.168.1.110:5002/CouchPotato.u ... .110:5002/', with the script code on the page. I remove the last part of the url, so it becomes 'http://192.168.1.110:5002/CouchPotato.user.js', and GreaseMonkey recognizes it as a script and installs it.

I then go to IMDB and find a movie. The 'add to CP' box appears, and I click it. But then there's an error saying 'page doesn't exist', and the movie is not added to CP. What am I doing wrong here?
jonaskp

Post by jonaskp »

Are the "Save Metadata" feature a new addition? I haven't noticed it before.

Will CP save metadata to existing movies, or just new ones? And if its the first, how do I get CP to do this, or does it happen automatically?

Also, it says: "Thumbnail, poster and .nfo".
How about Fanart/Background?
mrloofer

Post by mrloofer »

Hi -

I just found this fantastic app but it's not working for me. Basically when I enter a movie title and click Add button nothing happens, I get the little animated refresh image for a couple of seconds then nothing, no movie is added to the Wanted list.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Log shows:

10:01:26 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: [{'year': '2010', 'imdb': 'tt1424381', 'id': 34851, 'name': u'Predators'}, {'year': '2010', 'imdb': 'tt1424381', 'id': 34851, 'name': u'Predator 3'}, {'year': '1987', 'imdb': 'tt0093773', 'id': 106, 'name': u'Predator'}, {'year': '1987', 'imdb': 'tt0093773', 'id': 106, 'name': u'Primevil'}, {'year': None, 'imdb': 'tt0483779', 'id': 41396, 'name': u'Predator Island'}, {'year': '1987', 'imdb': 'tt0093119', 'id': 38258, 'name': u'Predator: The Concert'}, {'year': 1988, 'imdb': 'tt0098118', 'id': 48075, 'name': u'Rifftrax: Predator'}, {'year': '1990', 'imdb': 'tt0100403', 'id': 169, 'name': u'Predator 2'}, {'year': '2007', 'imdb': 'tt0213985', 'id': 14608, 'name': u'Partition'}, {'year': '1971', 'imdb': 'tt0066237', 'id': 42498, 'name': u'The Adversary'}]
10:01:25 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Found movie, but with no date, searching IMDB.
10:01:23 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Found movie, but with no date, getting data from tt0483779.
10:01:23 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Searching: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.sea ... 3/predator

Thanks

UPDATE: Working now, looks like my anti-virus was blocking the app.
Last edited by mrloofer on November 12th, 2010, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

What's your version, browser, OS? ;)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
mrloofer

Post by mrloofer »

Not finding movie NZBMatrix.

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" 720P

Log:

12:31:43 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Finished search.
12:31:43 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?userna ... &subcat=42
12:31:43 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Searching for new downloads, for all movies.
12:31:13 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.eta] Scanning http://videoeta.com/movie/111323.
12:31:13 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt0963966-42.
12:31:12 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
12:31:11 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Movie already exists, do update.
12:31:11 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Adding movie to database: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
12:31:09 INFO  [                  ENGINE] Started monitor thread 'Session cleanup'.
12:31:09 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: [{'year': '2010', 'imdb': 'tt0963966', 'id': 27022, 'name': u"The Sorcerer's Apprentice"}, {'year': '2010', 'imdb': 'tt0963966', 'id': 27022, 'name': u'Ucze czarnoksinika'}, {'year': '2002', 'imdb': 'tt0321436', 'id': 9259, 'name': u'Bibi Blocksberg'}, {'year': '2002', 'imdb': 'tt0321436', 'id': 9259, 'name': u"Bibi Blocksberg, l'apprentie sorciere"}]
12:31:09 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Searching: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.sea ... apprentice

Any ideas?

Cheers
Last edited by mrloofer on November 12th, 2010, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackBurn

Post by BlackBurn »

mrloofer wrote: Not finding movie NZBMatrix.

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" 720P

Log:

12:31:43 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Finished search.
12:31:43 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?userna ... &subcat=42
12:31:43 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Searching for new downloads, for all movies.
12:31:13 INFO  [         app.lib.cron.eta] Scanning http://videoeta.com/movie/111323.
12:31:13 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt0963966-42.
12:31:12 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
12:31:11 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Movie already exists, do update.
12:31:11 INFO  [    app.controllers.movie] Adding movie to database: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
12:31:09 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Started monitor thread 'Session cleanup'.
12:31:09 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: [{'year': '2010', 'imdb': 'tt0963966', 'id': 27022, 'name': u"The Sorcerer's Apprentice"}, {'year': '2010', 'imdb': 'tt0963966', 'id': 27022, 'name': u'Ucze czarnoksinika'}, {'year': '2002', 'imdb': 'tt0321436', 'id': 9259, 'name': u'Bibi Blocksberg'}, {'year': '2002', 'imdb': 'tt0321436', 'id': 9259, 'name': u"Bibi Blocksberg, l'apprentie sorciere"}]
12:31:09 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] Searching: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.sea ... apprentice

Any ideas?

Cheers
I had the same problem, the problem is the ' it is placed between the r and s and the the movie title for the nzb is, sorcerers without the '.

The solution I used is downloaded it manually.

Nevertheless it still a great tool :-)
BrianAz

Post by BrianAz »

BlackBurn wrote:

I had the same problem, the problem is the ' it is placed between the r and s and the the movie title for the nzb is, sorcerers without the '.

The solution I used is downloaded it manually.

Nevertheless it still a great tool :-)
I am loving CP but this has caught me a few times. Any thoughts of searching with and without apostrophes where they occur? Not sure if nzbmatrix allows any kind of regex searching.
mrloofer

Post by mrloofer »

Thanks, of course just my luck that's the one title chose to test this with! I would think since CP uses the searchin=weblink method and weblinks won't have the ' character in them kinda makes sense for CP to replace all ' chars with null value when it compiles the nzbmatrix search string. Thoughts?
theagent

Post by theagent »

Funny, I chose the same movie to test with.  Thought it just wasn't communicating with nzbmatrix... then figured it was the apostrophe. 
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

it searches the weblink using IMDBid. Nothing to do with the apostrophe.
It's an error in the NZBMatrix rss feed. The movie isn't in it, while it is on the site.
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
pin0chet

Post by pin0chet »

RuudBurger wrote: it searches the weblink using IMDBid. Nothing to do with the apostrophe.
It's an error in the NZBMatrix rss feed. The movie isn't in it, while it is on the site.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice has downloaded from nzbs.org ok, but it won't be picked up by the rename / moce process, any clue why this is?

EDIT-- hmm it seems to have moved it as well as  another after I restarted couchpotato. Just out of interest, what does trigger the rename and move process?
Last edited by pin0chet on November 12th, 2010, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theagent

Post by theagent »

RuudBurger wrote: it searches the weblink using IMDBid. Nothing to do with the apostrophe.
I just tried Salt... which didn't download either, and which shows up in matrix's rss.  Is it very strict about the way it looks for titles?  Salt is listed as a director's cut... could that be the issue?
bakman

Post by bakman »

RuudBurger - this little program is fantastic, many thanks, definitely buy you some cokes.  ;D

As I am an "mobile" user, I took a look at the code, to see if I could create an iPhone webapp in stead of the standard interface, and indeed this worked.
I created an "app" (using jqtouch) which behaves and looks like an iPhone app.

Demo: (don't think I can embed here).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6CnYJiZeM&hd=1

I don't know if it is possible to embed this in your app (if you even want to) - I had to make changes to some of the python code, simply because I don't understand how  cherrypy and the html files work. I had to use the current files to force any interaction. Then again - this result works perfectly for me.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

Looks nice!

I'm working on a mobile version myself, which is going to be a native iPhone app.
A webapp is nice, but a native app would allow more awesome features like push, better caching, faster, etc.

Could you host the code somewhere on github so i can have a look?