CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
xtravgnt

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by xtravgnt »

Love the program, but having one issue.
Anytime I turn on renaming sabnzb starts throwing up errors
Disk error on creating file
Disk error on creating file E:\Downloads\Blue Mountain State S02E09 The Badger 720p
This happens on any movie but I was using this one just for a test, one I turn off renaming the error goes away and everything is fine in Sabnzb again.

Sab downloads movies to E:\Downloads and I set that in the couchpatato download folder. Then in couchpatato I have set it to move to E:\Movies.

Not sure what the issue is ???
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

YOu are downloading a TV show .... and you want that to be renamed by CP ?? that is not possible

Please set CP to look at : E:\Downloads\MOVIES  (If this is where your complete files go !!)

incomplete & complete should be 2 different folders in sabnzbd+
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

Just a heads up... CouchPotato wont work with Sab when API key is disabled.

MediaRover, MyNZB worked fine. CP was throwing

14:41:25 ERROR [          app.lib.sabNzbd] Config properties are not filled in correctly.

error.

As soon as i enabled API key and entered it in CP settings, I finally got CP running.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

It will work without the API Key if you use the blackhole.

But sending direct to sabnzbd+ needs the API key
wally007
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by wally007 »

MediaRover and MyNZB send directly to Sab fine without API key so i dont think API key is required to send NZB to Sab.
freeze

Post by freeze »

Hi,

I recently started using CouchPotato on my QNAP 219p side by side with SickBeard and I really like the program so far, well done! The only problem I am having (and I know this has been stated before) is, that the renamer refuses to work. I set the correct directories, the thread seems to start without problems (at least the logs suggest that), but the renamer never ever does anything after starting (according to the logs).

Moving the movies to the correct location is a very important feature for me, anything else I can provide? Logs?

I am using the latest version from your git, which reminds me: the logs seem to indicate that CP scans for new versions on startup, seems to fail though - I am not using the "Use Updater" feature, the logs state:

15:26:12 ERROR [      app.config.updater] Failed using GIT, falling back on normal version check. fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

There is a .git directory in there though obviously...

Thanks

taalas
csop19

Post by csop19 »

yes, post(pastebin) an excerpt of the log.
dv8ed

Post by dv8ed »

Couch Potato sends to sabnzbd, it downloads, unpacks, i set sabnzbd to move folder to a different share it does that but is there a way for it to rename just the folder?

Currently it creates folder name to whatever NZB name is "movie name 2010 720p"

I just need movie name only without everything else... is this possible?

If so does sabnzbd or couch potato handles this task?
Jim

Post by Jim »

couchpatato does that.
you'll have to turn off SABs sorting
xyanide

Post by xyanide »

I`ve got a problem with the subtitle search in Couch Potato.
Couch Potato just won`t download subtitles for my movies.

Everything else is great, it downloads the movie and moves the movie to the right directory as seen in the log below.

Code: Select all

15:52:55 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Finding subtitles for: F:\SABNZBD\Downloads1$\Movies\Lucky Number Slevin (2006)
15:52:55 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Finding trailers for: F:\SABNZBD\Downloads1$\Movies\Lucky Number Slevin (2006)
15:52:54 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Start adding movies to subtitle search.
15:52:02 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "E:\Meuk$\Unsorted\Lucky.Number.Slevin.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PiPicK\Lucky.Number.Slevin.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PiPicK.mkv" to F:\SABNZBD\Downloads1$\Movies\Lucky Number Slevin (2006)\Lucky Number Slevin.mkv.
15:52:02 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 4462.
15:52:02 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory F:\SABNZBD\Downloads1$\Movies\Lucky Number Slevin (2006)
15:52:02 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Lucky.Number.Slevin.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PiPicK.mkv
15:52:02 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Unable to fetch audio/video details for E:\Meuk$\Unsorted\Lucky.Number.Slevin.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PiPicK\Lucky.Number.Slevin.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-PiPicK.mkv
15:52:02 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Found movie via MovieQueue.
15:23:55 INFO  [         app.lib.cron.eta] Scanning http://videoeta.com/movie/79262.
15:23:55 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for Lucky Number Slevin.
15:23:48 INFO  [          app.lib.sabNzbd] NZB sent to SAB successfully.
But as soon as i request a subtitle search it just displays this:

Code: Select all

15:55:42 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Searching for subtitles: Lucky Number Slevin (2006).
And no subtitle is downloaded.
In the subtitle language section i used the following configuration: "nl, en" (without the quotes).

Does anyone know a solution to my problem?
Last edited by xyanide on December 28th, 2010, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
wtsfox

Post by wtsfox »

Hi the problem that I have is that it only downloads movies with German voice. don't want that. English is the language. and dutch subs. help
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

15:55:42 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Searching for subtitles: Lucky Number Slevin (2006)

In the subtitle language section i used the following configuration: "nl, en" (without the quotes).

Are you 100% sure that there are subtitles available on the sites CP looks at ?
As when they are not there .. CP can not download them

wtsfox wrote: Hi the problem that I have is that it only downloads movies with German voice. don't want that. English is the language. and dutch subs. help
Please give examples ...

Also .. you can put GERMAN in the Ignore words
Last edited by rascalli on December 28th, 2010, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
xyanide

Post by xyanide »

rascalli wrote:

15:55:42 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Searching for subtitles: Lucky Number Slevin (2006)

Are you 100% sure that there are subtitles available on the sites CP looks at ?
As when they are not there .. CP can not download them
Hi Rascali,

I found somewhere Couch Potato looks at opensubtitles.org for subtitles.
There is a dutch subtitle available for this particular movie: http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... -slevin-nl.
But Couch Potato also indexes my entire movie collection and can`t find any subtitles for those movies either. I used Lucky number Slevin as an example :).
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Please note that it needs to be the exact same release for which the subtitle is.

So for example a sub for the Axxo or Alliance release will be different
So maybe that is the problem
xyanide

Post by xyanide »

rascalli wrote: Please note that it needs to be the exact same release for which the subtitle is.

So for example a sub for the Axxo or Alliance release will be different
So maybe that is the problem
If that`s the case then that would make the subtitle search for Couch Potato rather useless.
In this case the exact release was not available on opensubtitles.org but i`d expect Couch Potato to download a 720p subtitle (the download was 720p).
Usually subtitles for 720p releases work on all releases most of the time.

But i don`t know what the search criteria is that Couch Potato uses. Guess RuudBurger could answer that question? :).