Add to SABnzbd Bookmarklet

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
wootwoot1234

Add to SABnzbd Bookmarklet

Post by wootwoot1234 »

Hey guys and gals. 

I made a bookmarklet to add nzb links to directly to your sabnzbd install.  I made this because I run it on a server so opening a nzb link doesn't work for me, I needed a way to send the nzb file to my server.  I know there are other solutions for this but this one fit my needs the best.  You can also use it on mobile devices like the ipad and iphone.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

You can find the Add to SABnzbd Bookmarklet here: http://marklets.com/Add+to+SABnzbd.aspx

Thanks.
Bily

Re: Add to SABnzbd Bookmarklet

Post by Bily »

Not only did this bookmarklet not work for me in 2 different browsers but I am stuck with an unwanted bar on top of my browser.
  How do I get rid of this?  It shows the url of the page currently in focus.
See here:
http://files.myopera.com/creegah/files/bookmarklet.JPG
wootwoot1234

Post by wootwoot1234 »

I'm sorry the bookmarklet isn't working for you.  Before you blame other people you should make sure you're using it correctly!

Here are some tips:
Remember you have to set the correct ip address in the bookmarklet after you save it to your browser. 
Leave this page and the title at the top of your browser will change.  Not to be mean but the fact that you blame the bookmarklet for this makes me think you're probably using it incorrectly.

If you want help getting the bookmarklet to work, please post more information.
dfkjsfkdsjf

Post by dfkjsfkdsjf »

works perfectly with nzbclub.com

However i would love to have the following addition: can it display an input dialog and then rename the queue item to the input i have given it in the input box?

That would be great!!