SABMobile: Manage SABnzbd+ from iOS/Android/Windows Phone 7

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
MageMinds
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: SABMobile: Manage SABnzbd+ remotely from iOS/Android/Nok

Post by MageMinds »

Just bought it and it works great, I haven't had the time to test sending nzb directly to it, but so far I'm happy!
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Great, thanks :)

Don't forget to leave a review on the store !

Cheers,
Jérôme
tocheeba

Post by tocheeba »

I still use MyNZB for the following reason -

When I'm not home, I want to click on RSS, go to Movies-HD or TV-HD and see the latest releases there and browse through them. I don't want to have to scroll through a bunch of releases to find the TV-HD half way down the page. Is there no way to collapse the RSS categories I've set? I may have 10 categories or RSS feeds setup, but I don't want to see all of the content all of the time. I want to be able to hit + and have Movies-HD drop down - something similar to MyNZB.

Is there any possible way to implement this?
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

tocheeba wrote:I still use MyNZB for the following reason -

When I'm not home, I want to click on RSS, go to Movies-HD or TV-HD and see the latest releases there and browse through them. I don't want to have to scroll through a bunch of releases to find the TV-HD half way down the page. Is there no way to collapse the RSS categories I've set? I may have 10 categories or RSS feeds setup, but I don't want to see all of the content all of the time. I want to be able to hit + and have Movies-HD drop down - something similar to MyNZB.

Is there any possible way to implement this?
Yes, that's possible. I was thinking of a way to do that... I'll find something. I can't promise any release date for now, but will definitely do that.

Cheers,
Jérôme
tocheeba

Post by tocheeba »

Awesome - thank you so much! that's exactly what I want!
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi all !

SABMobile has been updated to v1.10 on the iOS and Android, with a lot of improvements !

Enhancements:
- iCloud synchronization/backup (iOS5): Just enable it in the application settings !
- Reduced application size
- Added a way to change the priority
- Automatically assign a category to a RSS feed
- Added several new searchers
- Added a way to limit the history length (10 items by default)

Bug fixes:
- Lost "read" items when too many RSS feeds
- Issues with some search engine links
- Cannot searcher for a russian word (Russian keyboard doesn't appear for Search field)
- Fixed RSS feeds for NZBs.org

Let me know what you think !

Cheers,
Jérôme
blun7

Post by blun7 »

Nice work Jérôme.
raytasy

Post by raytasy »

Hi, great app. I downloaded the ios app and everything is working smoothly. I'm sought of transitioning from mynzb to sabmobile. Is there anyway to look at the dates when certain posts were created/posted when searching through providers? Right now, it feels unorganized whereas mynzb gives you a date listing of each post when your doing a search. It would also be great when searching through providers, you can select a post to see more details of whats inside each post, or the ability to look at nfo files if provided for that particular post list. Right now, it feels like your only able to hit the download button and blindly downloading something based on just the title of a post. :/
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

raytasy wrote:Hi, great app. I downloaded the ios app and everything is working smoothly. I'm sought of transitioning from mynzb to sabmobile. Is there anyway to look at the dates when certain posts were created/posted when searching through providers? Right now, it feels unorganized whereas mynzb gives you a date listing of each post when your doing a search. It would also be great when searching through providers, you can select a post to see more details of whats inside each post, or the ability to look at nfo files if provided for that particular post list. Right now, it feels like your only able to hit the download button and blindly downloading something based on just the title of a post. :/
Yes, I have planned that ! I'll udpate the searchers on my website, so you can just download new ones. Watch out for my twitter account (@jerome_dev) !

Cheers,
Jérôme
Vodka2

Post by Vodka2 »

Awesome app. I Q thou. how do i get my RSS Feeds to work. Will it update it on my SAB App on my PC or is this just for SAB Mobile?
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi,

The RSS will just appear in SABMobile, and you can press the "Download" icon to start the download on your SABnzbd+

Regards,
Jérôme
Vodka2

Post by Vodka2 »

My RSS is blank. There is nothing in SABMoble.
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Vodka2 wrote:My RSS is blank. There is nothing in SABMoble.
Hi,

Just add new RSS feeds in the settings, which you can take from NZBMatrix for instance.

Regards,
Jérôme
Vodka2

Post by Vodka2 »

Ok but will it update it on my SAB Client. As i have RSS Feeds already setup there? Just checking as i do not want dup feeds.

Thanks again :)
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi,

As mentioned previously, what you enter in SABMobile for RSS feeds will STAY on SABMobile. If you press the "Download" button in SABMobile, it will send that precise file to SABnzbd+.

Cheers,
Jérôme