SABMobile: Manage SABnzbd+ from iOS/Android/Windows Phone 7

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Se7en

Re: SABMobile: Manage your SABnzbd+ remotely from your iPhone/iPad and Android !

Post by Se7en »

Hi

I bougth SABMobile today and I can't get the search-tab to work (only tried for NZBs.org thou), any ideas?
Se7en

Re: SABMobile: Manage your SABnzbd+ remotely from your iPhone/iPad and Android !

Post by Se7en »

fkmtc wrote: Hi all,

I was wondering if you had some specific change requests or improvement ideas for SABMobile ?

Cheers,
Jérôme
Some kind of iPhone-improved browsing-tab for popular sites, nzbs.org etc. Kinda annoying to zoom in and zoom out via the browser.
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Se7en wrote: Some kind of iPhone-improved browsing-tab for popular sites, nzbs.org etc. Kinda annoying to zoom in and zoom out via the browser.
Well, there are some pre defined searchers on my website, and it will search on all of them at once. No need to use the web browser.

Cheers,
Jérôme

PS: If anyone is interested in beta testing v1.7 for Android, send me a mail to [email protected]
Se7en

Post by Se7en »

fkmtc wrote:
Se7en wrote: Some kind of iPhone-improved browsing-tab for popular sites, nzbs.org etc. Kinda annoying to zoom in and zoom out via the browser.
Well, there are some pre defined searchers on my website, and it will search on all of them at once. No need to use the web browser.

Cheers,
Jérôme

PS: If anyone is interested in beta testing v1.7 for Android, send me a mail to [email protected]
Sorry, now that I have had time to test the program and also get the searchers-thing to work, it's exactly what I was looking for :) But it would be nice to have some kind of easier way to change between the searchers instead of just scrolling through a long list. And it would be nice to be able to choose how each download should be categorized before a download starts.

That's it for now, otherwise the program looks nice :-)
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Se7en wrote: Sorry, now that I have had time to test the program and also get the searchers-thing to work, it's exactly what I was looking for :) But it would be nice to have some kind of easier way to change between the searchers instead of just scrolling through a long list. And it would be nice to be able to choose how each download should be categorized before a download starts.

That's it for now, otherwise the program looks nice :-)
Yes, that should be in next update, or the one after. Improve the search function.

For now, everything will be delayed, as my computer won't start anymore...

Cheers,
Jérôme
subvertbeats

Post by subvertbeats »

Sorry to hear that, hope you can get sorted soon......

If you need any testers for a Gingerbread compatible veersion of SABMobile, just let me know, current version from Android Market not working (iPad version still working great thankfully :) )
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

subvertbeats wrote: Sorry to hear that, hope you can get sorted soon......

If you need any testers for a Gingerbread compatible veersion of SABMobile, just let me know, current version from Android Market not working (iPad version still working great thankfully :) )
Hi,

Thanks for the offer. Actually, I would really like if you could send me the adb logcat from the Market version so that I can understand the crash. You can send me a mail to [email protected]

Thanks,
Jerome
shepscrook

Post by shepscrook »

This is the first NZB app for android that has worked properly for me. I can now monitor my server easily.

How bout setting up an export/import settings feature so you can export to SD so if you flash your phone or move to another phone, you don't need to type in the info, you can just import your file with data.
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Thanks !

I don't really understand why other NZB client wouldn't work, but that's good if you managed to make SABMobile work ;-)

I'll see about saving the settings in a future release...

Don't forget to write something on the Android Market.

Cheers,
Jérôme
Ares7

Post by Ares7 »

Hello everybody.
I'm looking for the config file for Binsearch.
This file was remove from the dev.patey website

but someone have already downloaded ?

If you have it, contact me please.

Thanks
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi,

It's been removed because BinSearch.info guys don't want it included in my application. You can still find it here: http://dev.patey.net/synoload/bs but if it doesn't work, I won't be able to help you.

Their website works very nicely though.

Regards,
Jérôme
ox_eye

Post by ox_eye »

Hello all,

I am using SABMobile on my Android phone. If I search www.binsearch.info with the build in web browser, it's not possible to send the link to the server.
I get the message, that the link or the nzb is wrong. Please can you check this. Thank you.

The error message is:

#

2011-01-11 01:53:18,556
WARNUNG:
Ungültige NZB-Datei nzb.fcgi!q=eissturm&max=100&adv_age=900&server=.nzb wird übersprungen: syntax error auf Zeile 1

#

2011-01-11 01:53:18,556
FEHLER:
Fehler beim Abrufen der URL http://www.binsearch.info/fcgi/nzb.fcgi ... 00&server= (Fehler = )

Can somebody help?
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi,

Can you send me a comment from the application itself (Menu key > About > Contact me) after having sent the link to SABnzbd+ ? This will attach the error log file.

Thanks,
Jérôme
fableman

Post by fableman »

I just downloaded and tested sabmobile (iphone) and this is what I think after 5 mins testing.

- (nagative)

* search (using nzbmatrix api) show bytes and its very frustrating not to see MB
* Missing age of the nzb's (nzbmatrix api)
* Home screen showing kb/s should be mbit/s. Atleast where I live everyone talks in "mbit" and how fast there internet is.
* Very irritating is when your phone disconnect from your home wlan and your program pop up a error message before try to reconnect, pleae just try to reconnect, no need to show error message until after like 10 sec.)

+ (positive)
* Nice to be able to feed sabnzbd with .nzb's from the browser when needed.

Future Features:

Would love to be able to feed sabnzbd with the .nzb for the .nfo file and then get the result back, soo it was possibly to get more info about the results. (not sure if its possible)

(sorry for bad english.)
fkmtc

Post by fkmtc »

Hi all,

SABMobile has been updated on Android and is now up-to-date with v1.7.

It should work fine on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) from now on !

Cheers,
Jérôme