iPhone - SimpleNZB beta preview

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
mcglynnapps

iPhone - SimpleNZB beta preview

Post by mcglynnapps »

My hope was to make my iPhone app feature complete and have beta testers work out the bugs but I think I'm mostly finished with the parts that I think are fun (data enrichment, etc.) and I'm left with the stuff that I'm not too excited about (server management controls and stuff like that).  I've heard that "great artists ship" so wanted to get a preview out there to stay motivated  :)

I'll be sending out PMs to the beta testers later tonight.

Anyways, here are some screenshots.  These are the queue screens, warning screen, and history screen.  History allows you to clear everything or just stuff that finished OK.  The queue screen allows you to pause individual downloads and the progress circle is gray for a paused download and blue for an active one.  (Yeah, there's a bug where the server stats say "null" at the bottom)
Last edited by inpheaux on September 25th, 2010, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcglynnapps

Re: iPhone - SimpleNZB beta preview

Post by mcglynnapps »

Here's a movie search on NZBs.org.  Movie information is automatically downloaded from TMDb if possible.  Rotating to landscape enters coverflow mode and backdrops are downloaded, too.  Need to work on the look of the cells in the table.  Evidently my coverflow pic is too large
Last edited by inpheaux on September 25th, 2010, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NK26

Post by NK26 »

Looks great, can't wait to try it out!
mcglynnapps

Post by mcglynnapps »

OK, got some hosting this evening so have a place for images.  Here's what Coverflow looks like.  Backdrop animation is a bit choppy but working on that...this is my first iPhone app so still learning.  Anyways, when you tap a centered cover you'll see the movie details.  Swiping to the left will show you the actors (I'm pulling thumbnails too but disabled it on this build...pretend they're there)
Last edited by inpheaux on September 25th, 2010, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcglynnapps

Post by mcglynnapps »

I've also added a Cover Wall view.  This is accessed by hitting the polaroid picture icon thingy at the bottom of the NZB result table.  Someday I'll have an icon other than a pig for the normal table.  Maybe.

If you touch a cover if flies out for a closer view and hitting the little 'i' in the corner flips around to show some movie details on the back.  Someday I'll have some other information there.  Maybe.
Last edited by inpheaux on September 25th, 2010, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by nomar383 »

I don't see any screenshots, but it sounds awesome! I'm always willing to test new software if you need a hand.
SABCommand for iPad Developer
SABConnect for Safari 5 Developer

Bug Tracking:
http://redmine.kalenhansen.com

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/SABCommand
mcglynnapps

Post by mcglynnapps »

Yeah, had an issue so will hopefully have some more screens up later this week.