Tanis

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Vdub

Re: Tanis

Post by Vdub »

Maybe this has been up before but...would you consider adding the possibility to browse by category? You can do this with the MyNZB-app and I find it very useful.
Two more features that would be cool is:

- Integration with trakt.tv, where TV shows and movies I follow could be made searchable (e.g. click "my movies" and a search is initiated). This feature is available using nzbs.org web interface
- Create your own RSS feeds on your favorite nzb site that could be accessed through Tanis

Thanks for a great app, keep up the good work!
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

Vdub wrote:Maybe this has been up before but...would you consider adding the possibility to browse by category? You can do this with the MyNZB-app and I find it very useful.
Two more features that would be cool is:

- Integration with trakt.tv, where TV shows and movies I follow could be made searchable (e.g. click "my movies" and a search is initiated). This feature is available using nzbs.org web interface
- Create your own RSS feeds on your favorite nzb site that could be accessed through Tanis

Thanks for a great app, keep up the good work!
Browsing instead of searching is one of the features we have pretty high on our priority list. We'll definitely have a look at your other suggestions!

Thank you for the feedback!
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

whiskeytango wrote:
Applesapp wrote:I can confirm NZBs.in support will be added in the version following 2.1!
That's great news, thank you for the prompt reply!
Version 2.1.1 is out with support for NZBs.in!
newsleecher

Post by newsleecher »

Hey can you add dognzb.cr as a search site? It is similar newnab site like nzb.in and nzb.su which you already added. It requires a vip account like nzb.su to work.
simonk83

Post by simonk83 »

Tanis is great, however the one thing that stops me using it is lack of being able to view comments on NZBMatrix. It's very useful to be able to check if the download is bad, or the quality is OK, etc etc before you download.

If this could be implemented that'd be great.

I've recently moved back to Apple from Android (long story) and this is something I'm missing a lot (along with CouchPotato and Sickbeard integration, bloody Apple).

Thanks ;)
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

newsleecher wrote:Hey can you add dognzb.cr as a search site? It is similar newnab site like nzb.in and nzb.su which you already added. It requires a vip account like nzb.su to work.
Sure, gonna check them out!
simonk83 wrote:Tanis is great, however the one thing that stops me using it is lack of being able to view comments on NZBMatrix. It's very useful to be able to check if the download is bad, or the quality is OK, etc etc before you download.

If this could be implemented that'd be great.

I've recently moved back to Apple from Android (long story) and this is something I'm missing a lot (along with CouchPotato and Sickbeard integration, bloody Apple).

Thanks ;)
Unfortunately NZBMatrix no longer exists. If you have any alternatives like dognzb.cr, please post them in this thread!
simonk83

Post by simonk83 »

Unfortunately NZBMatrix no longer exists. If you have any alternatives like dognzb.cr, please post them in this thread!
Yeah, bad timing by me with that suggestion :)

Dog would be lovely to have added, but unfortunately they don't have comments at this stage. Still, good to have them as an option for searching for sure :)

omgwtfnzbs would be nice as well.
newsleecher

Post by newsleecher »

@applesapp if you have trouble getting access to an account to check out contact dogzipp, he is on this forums.

@simonk83 dog had comments and then it was removed because site was so small that nobody used comments, however dog get many new user since big indexes closed so the comment feature may return. Dog already supports a flag system on posts, good bad password quality inclomplete ar issue, language issue etc.
fcmk

Post by fcmk »

I bought the app and like it so far. I only have one small, but annoying, issue. When adding a search result to the queue, it takes the name field value only from the episode field. I was not pleased with the default value as the file name has much more information and is consistent with my archiving habits, but the only other option I have is to manually type the name I like. Even this would be fine, but I can't copy the file name to the clipboard! Tap & hold on the name does nothing.

tl;dr: more options for the name field when adding to the queue and/or allow copying the file name of a search result to the clipboard.

Thanks!
johnmerrick

Post by johnmerrick »

I can't seem to find my search history! can anyone advise on how to access it?
h4rri

Post by h4rri »

I am getting 'search failed' on all searches using NZB.su. I do have a VIP account, the API key is correct and this worked until recently.

Thoughts?
phunkysai

Post by phunkysai »

I am getting the same failure with NZBs.in.....
shinratdr

Post by shinratdr »

So... Tanis is dead right? I've hit you guys up a bunch but you never respond anymore. Real shame, still unmatched in some ways, but the UX bugs and broken search & download have forced me to switch.