Tanis

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Ayla
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Tanis

Post by Ayla »

OK, too bad, have you tried contacting them by mail? they seem pretty responsive and I'm sure they would give an account for your app :)

/Martin
geez

Post by geez »

Ayla wrote: OK, too bad, have you tried contacting them by mail? they seem pretty responsive and I'm sure they would give an account for your app :)

/Martin
Yeah, we weren't aware if the indexer was worth investing extra time into. I'm gonna send them an email though.
Ayla
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by Ayla »

geez wrote:
Ayla wrote: OK, too bad, have you tried contacting them by mail? they seem pretty responsive and I'm sure they would give an account for your app :)

/Martin
Yeah, we weren't aware if the indexer was worth investing extra time into. I'm gonna send them an email though.
OK, thanks, let me know how it works out :)
geez

Post by geez »

We just submitted another maintenance release!

This one adds support for HTTPS connections using self signed certificates (and a few UI tweaks).

Special thanks to our beta testers (and in particular mr. Fontes)!
Axsuul

Post by Axsuul »

Nice app! Thanks!

Do you guys plan on adding authentication? (username/pw)
mandrake74

Post by mandrake74 »

Hi there,

One more french frog, who really likes your app.

Very nice job, for me the best choice regarding what you get for less than 2 bucks (especially compared to the other ones..)

I also loves the nfo reader, the overall look&feel, and the different status and logs of your sabnzbd jobs (including repairing and uncompress) :D

I was just disapointed that the search results number is limited, i didnt understand why. In some cases this will drives you to use another tool to search what you want..:(

Maybe i missed something somewhere, that is why i didnt write a comment on appstore yet (if not, i guess it will be done soon? ;))
newsleecher

Post by newsleecher »

Ive been trying this app for about a week, I like it.

Here are a couple things on my wish list.

1. Allow optional password on the app. If set force on launch only. Not needed once in app switcher.

2. Ability to restart and shutdown the server.

3. Ability to purge server warnings. We can view them in app but no way to get rid of them, they build up.

4. Ability to manage orphan jobs. They show up in sab under que repair. Allow removal or adding back to the que. No app I tried can do this.

5. Add time remaining near percent remaining. Too much bother to click each item to find out. For large files difficult to comprehend how much longer it will be based on percentage and remaining file size.

6. Indicator for uncategorized items. If the item has no category maybe use one of those cool led indicators to show which ones. When the file moves to history keep the indicator on so we know we will have to go find them.

7. Sometimes for very long titles difficult to see full name even in landscape. Only can see it it if edit the file name and scroll around. Too much work. Maybe on long press show/expand full name temporarily.

Well that is my short list If you consider any of these I'll share some more.

Thx Santa
tolwyn

Post by tolwyn »

Very nice app, well worth the $1.99!
It would be nice to be able to browse categories (as I can do in SABMobile HD) to see the latest & greatest.

Otherwise, great job!
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

We've recently updated Tanis. If you own an iOS device, and don't know this app, you should really check it out!

Version 2 is a massive update. These are some of the new features:
- Universal app
- Integrated additional indexers like NZBs.org and Newzin
- New SuperSearch feature; search multiple indexers with a single search
- Easier renaming and category assignment for downloads
- Tweaked graphics

We have a lot of 5 star app reviews for a reason. Check our website for more information or have a look at the app store

Here are 5 promo codes for the lucky ones to read this post first:
NFTAKNWL37LW
N7AM3HTH43A3
9KALHKYT336J
6FTP3XFHWARW
37NJYAEFR7L3

Sorry, these are all used..
Last edited by Applesapp on September 16th, 2012, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whiskeytango

Post by whiskeytango »

Just discovered this app, and perfect timing too because I managed to score one of those promo codes. Thank you very much! So far it seems to work great and I will definitely be putting this app to good use. There is a new usenet indexing service called NZBs.in that is very good and I now use it as my primary search engine. I was wondering if it might be possible to have it as one of the available server providers? In the meantime I will use nzbmatrix but if NZBs.in could be added I would be extremely grateful! Thanks again.

I will come back and give more feedback once I have used the app some more, I just loaded it up for the first time today but can already tell I'll be using it.
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

whiskeytango wrote:Just discovered this app, and perfect timing too because I managed to score one of those promo codes. Thank you very much! So far it seems to work great and I will definitely be putting this app to good use. There is a new usenet indexing service called NZBs.in that is very good and I now use it as my primary search engine. I was wondering if it might be possible to have it as one of the available server providers? In the meantime I will use nzbmatrix but if NZBs.in could be added I would be extremely grateful! Thanks again.

I will come back and give more feedback once I have used the app some more, I just loaded it up for the first time today but can already tell I'll be using it.
Version 2.1 has been submitted for review to the App Store. It adds additional support for NZBsRus.com and NZB.su We'll have a look at NZBs.in!
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

I can confirm NZBs.in support will be added in the version following 2.1!
whiskeytango

Post by whiskeytango »

Applesapp wrote:I can confirm NZBs.in support will be added in the version following 2.1!
That's great news, thank you for the prompt reply!
Pcjacobse

Post by Pcjacobse »

Fantastic app!

The only thing missing is the ability view the full log for a downloaded item.
I use Sickbeard post-process script, which has a big output. I would really like to be able to review it all. Because sometimes the script gets marked as failed, even though everything when ok. Or the other way around.
Applesapp

Post by Applesapp »

Pcjacobse wrote:Fantastic app!

The only thing missing is the ability view the full log for a downloaded item.
I use Sickbeard post-process script, which has a big output. I would really like to be able to review it all. Because sometimes the script gets marked as failed, even though everything when ok. Or the other way around.
We'll have a look and see! Thanks for the feedback!