Still not sure what these disabled ID's (assuming catch alls) are for and whether they are being applied in the correct ordersab12397 wrote: 1. When you run the update_releases script are the regex being applied in the correct order? If I enable the regex at ID=13 and ID=15 (all newsgroups) all releases seem to be assigned to these two regex - when 13/15 are disabled the releases seem to go to the other regex as expected. ID's 13 and 15 have an ordinal value in the 50's so I do not understand why these are getting priority. I thought all the other regex would be tried first and then these two treated as the catch alls?
The regex file has not been updated recently so I do not know if they are wrong etc. Probably misunderstanding ordinal value? If that is the case the existing ordinal values need to be increased and the 13/15 catch all need to be set a low value so these are used last before the other ones?
Still not sure this is my Apache setup causing this. It seems to only happen after I load the homepage (where the port numbers are listed). A second load of a different page and some links do not have a port number (not all links some of them still have the port number). As some of the links do have a port number to me indicates that Apache is probably setup correctly. I have double checked that I have a Listen entry and my vhost is set to the same Listen port in my relevant conf file etc. The popout menus always have the port number but other links like all the menu containing Logout etc do not.sab12397 wrote: 2. If I setup my virtual host in Apache to listen to a none standard port as soon as I click on a menu item all URL's on the page loose the port number. e.g. http://myhost:8084 displays correctly then click on a menu item and the page loads as expected but all the urls on this page do not have a port number http://myhost (no port number) and therefore none of the URL's work.
I do have Releases what I needed to do was change to Standard UI Categories in my Profile to get these to work as I described.sab12397 wrote: 3. Nothing is being listed in the Browse sections which display a search screen even though the browse menu items without a search screen are working fine. I do have all the Lookup services disabled - I am guessing some Browse features rely on these Lookups. Perhaps if you have the lookup option disabled the full release name could be added to the Title in these sections so you can still see the releases correctly organised and search them (albeit in just the Title field).