Headphones : Music albums and artists auto download program

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
rembo10

Re: Sickbeard for Music albums and artists

Post by rembo10 »

xplizion wrote: This is awesome :)

Just downloaded and playing a bit with it.
What would be great is to be able to just give him a folder where all my music is to index, instead of an iTunes library.

I'll be following this one up for sure.
I added this feature. It'll only work if you have like, a music directory, and then folders for each artist under that, i.e.:

Music/
  Artist 1
      Album
  Artist 2
      Album

Hopefully it should work - if you guys have a different directory setup lemme know and I can make some changes.
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi rembo10

Menu system seems to work fine with the standard you specified ie. /Music/Artist/Song.
Would it be possible to put the results in alphabetical order?  Would be nice.
Thanks.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

Tx for the updates .. can't wait for the auto-processing ...

I like this app more then audio-matic .. bacause it will run on linux & my NAS ;-)
Maybe you 2 can help each other out .. so we get a GREAT APP .. lol
Last edited by rascalli on June 4th, 2011, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
paradoxni

Post by paradoxni »

This is looking excellent! Exactly what I need for my Nas to compliment Sickbeard & Couchpotato. Is there any change Newzbin support can be added?

thanks,

Al.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

How do I know it is importing my Music Library ?

As it does not seem to add new artists ...

--- I also changed the name of the topic ;-)  ----
Last edited by rascalli on June 4th, 2011, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
paradoxni

Post by paradoxni »

I think it only imports your existing library if its in the format: \

My problem is its adding 2 or 3 duplicates per album for any added artist.
rembo10

Re: Headphones : Music albums and artists auto download program

Post by rembo10 »

I can add Newzbin support for sure. Only problem is I don't have accounts at all the indexing sites so it's hard to test if they're working properly.

Right now it's set up to scan a folder that you point it to and it uses the folder names to lookup the artists. But it definitely shouldn't be adding duplicate artists (it checks the musicbrainz artist id to make sure it's unique) so if you want to post or PM me your folder details I can take a look.

@rascalli - if you also want to PM me your folder structure I can figure out why it's not adding the artists. It gets tricky because everyone organizes their music differently. I suppose I could read the metadata from your mp3s, then do a second run using file/folder names to see if it missed anything.... I'll probably end up switching to that in the next version so you can see in Headphones which songs/albums you already have, like you can in sickbeard.
paradoxni

Post by paradoxni »

Its not duplicate artists, but their albums that are duplicating. I have 2 or 3 duplicates of each album name, musicbrainz lists only 1 each.
rembo10

Post by rembo10 »

paradoxni wrote: Its not duplicate artists, but their albums that are duplicating. I have 2 or 3 duplicates of each album name, musicbrainz lists only 1 each.
Ah, gotcha. That has more to do with the was MusicBrainz handles releases. I'll improve this so it only selects one release from each release group. It's just a little more complicated. Right now it just takes all the US releases from each release group which I'm not that happy with, especially if an album doesn't have a US release. I'll fix this today or tomorrow.
jab2004

Post by jab2004 »

Just tested this now and seems to work perfect.

one question though is there anyway to add a force check option like in sick beard. alternativly somewere in the options to tell it how often to check (E.g. once every 24 hours)

Thanks for the great app.

Just need one like this for Anime now as well
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@Jab2004 , there is a SICKBEARD Branch out especially for Anime .. have a look in the SB forum
jab2004

Post by jab2004 »

rascalli wrote: @Jab2004 , there is a SICKBEARD Branch out especially for Anime .. have a look in the SB forum
Nice one for the information going to check now
splnut

Post by splnut »

This looks awesome!

I am having some trouble though. I searched NZBMatrix for an Album and then I changed the status in Headphones to Wanted. The status changes to wanted but the album never downloads. This is running on the same computer as sabnzbd so I used localhost:port and even tried ip:port. The file is never sent to Sabnzbd. Is there a log output of potential errors? Also when the nzb is downloaded will it show in the history? Currently mine is blank.
jab2004

Post by jab2004 »

splnut wrote: I am having some trouble though. I searched NZBMatrix for an Album and then I changed the status in Headphones to Wanted. The status changes to wanted but the album never downloads. This is running on the same computer as sabnzbd so I used localhost:port and even tried ip:port. The file is never sent to Sabnzbd. Is there a log output of potential errors? Also when the nzb is downloaded will it show in the history? Currently mine is blank.
I Know this is only basic but you have remembered to setup you SabNZB API and any of the API's for you search providers under the settings tab haven't you
splnut

Post by splnut »

Yes. I have the api's for sab and nzbmatrix. I tried deleteing config.ini and setting it back up again and also restarting the app numerous times.