MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
binhex

Re: MovieGrabber - completely automated movie downloader

Post by binhex »

rascalli wrote:download links are broken ?
hi rascalli, yes i removed 2.0.6 as i was going to release 2.0.7, unfortunately i found a few bugs and pulled 2.0.7, so hadnt managed to re-upload 2.0.6, re-uploading 2.0.6 right now so check back in 5 mins.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

new version released 2.0.7, for details check the changelog on the first post. i have switched over to using the rss feed for nzbmatrix so if your using this index site then you will now need to input your key details (found on your profile page).

upgrading - extract the zip over the top of your existing moviegrabber root folder replacing any existing files/folders.

any bugs let me know.

binhex.
splnut

Post by splnut »

Everything was working fine until I tried to update.

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber/lib/sitepackages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber/lib/sitepackages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber/lib/sitepackages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 4355, in index
newznab_hostname = config_parser.get("website_settings", "newznab_hostname")
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1005, in __str__
rc = getattr(self, mainMethName)()
File "cheetah__mnt_disk_More_MovieGrabber_interfaces_classic_templates_home_tmpl_1316133945_45_30957.py", line 93, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'nzbmatrix_key' "
splnut

Post by splnut »

After rebooting and trying to start the program again I get this:

"root@Tower:/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber# python MovieGrabber.py -d
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 67, in <module>
import argparse
ImportError: No module named argparse
"
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

@splnut , did you make the changes to the nzbmatrix info ?
splnut

Post by splnut »

Where do I make these changes since I can't access the webgui? I didn't see anything in the config.ini
binhex

Post by binhex »

ok you got two seperate issues here, first issue:-

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber/lib/sitepackages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber/lib/sitepackages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber/lib/sitepackages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 4355, in index
newznab_hostname = config_parser.get("website_settings", "newznab_hostname")
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1005, in __str__
rc = getattr(self, mainMethName)()
File "cheetah__mnt_disk_More_MovieGrabber_interfaces_classic_templates_home_tmpl_1316133945_45_30957.py", line 93, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'nzbmatrix_key' "

this is due to tke nzbmatrix key not being defined, as stated in my last post 2.0.7 now uses the rss feed from nzbmatrix and thus requires you to input your nzbmatrix key, you should be able to do this by going to moviegrabber webgui section configuration/websites/key. im a bit stumped as to why you couldnt start the webgui as this is not dependent on the key being entered, question - when you upgraded did you shutdown moviegrabber before extracting 2.0.7 over the top?.

ok onto the second issue:-

"root@Tower:/mnt/disk/More/MovieGrabber# python MovieGrabber.py -d
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 67, in <module>
import argparse
ImportError: No module named argparse
"

this is due to you running a python version other than 2.7.x, most probably 2.6.x i would assume, although i did previously include agrparse with 2.0.6 for python 2.6.x users, running python 2.6.x still caused issues with PIL, so for 2.0.7 i have removed argparse again.

you stated it was running ok with 2.0.6 but i dont believe you would of actually been seeing any processing of movies as PIL would be erroring. Just to be clear at the moment moviegrabber only supports python 2.7.x.

ok so to fix your issues do the following:-

1. firstly shutdown movie grabber
2. upgrade python to 2.7.x
3. open your config.ini file and look for this line in the website_settings section:- nzbmatrix_key = , if it doesnt exist (which it should as the upgrade process creates the entry) then manually add this line at the bottom of the website_settings section and then save.
4. run moviegrabber

let me know how you get on.

binhex.
steve1977

Post by steve1977 »

This is very cool, love to try it out!!! A few questions:

1) Is the post-processing compatible with XBMC? Also, did you check out the XBMC forum. The folks over there are crazy about add-ons like the one you developed and will definitely contribute actively: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=110263

2) Would it be possible for MovieGrabber to grab movie info from existing movies from an NFO file (incl the IMDB #) rather than from the folder name?

3) Would it be possible to upgrade the quality of existing movies based on scanning historic NZBs and not only new and upcoming ones?

4) Any chance to allow MovieGrabber to add list to a "wanted list" and also scan historic NZBs. I am not thinking of manual edits like Couch Potatoe, but an automated way (e.g., adding from top-lists like "all academy awards nominees", top-250 IMDB, top-10 playing IMDB, etc.).

Thanks a ton!!!
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi
Great prog.
I have been using this since 2.0.3 but I have not been able to get anything on the release queue (there are nzb in the queue folder).
I am using Win7 x64 with sp1 and firefox 6.02. I have also tried it with IE9 and Chrome. Now on 2.0.7.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

binhex wrote: 2. upgrade python to 2.7.x
;-/

Would love to try this , but some apps do not work with 2.7
binhex

Post by binhex »

steve1977 wrote:This is very cool, love to try it out!!! A few questions:

1) Is the post-processing compatible with XBMC? Also, did you check out the XBMC forum. The folks over there are crazy about add-ons like the one you developed and will definitely contribute actively: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=110263

2) Would it be possible for MovieGrabber to grab movie info from existing movies from an NFO file (incl the IMDB #) rather than from the folder name?

3) Would it be possible to upgrade the quality of existing movies based on scanning historic NZBs and not only new and upcoming ones?

4) Any chance to allow MovieGrabber to add list to a "wanted list" and also scan historic NZBs. I am not thinking of manual edits like Couch Potatoe, but an automated way (e.g., adding from top-lists like "all academy awards nominees", top-250 IMDB, top-10 playing IMDB, etc.).
Thanks a ton!!!
hi steve1977, replies as follows:-

1) im not exactly sure what you mean by post processing?, at the moment moviegrabber downloads nzb's and if there is a positive match then it either copies them to the sabnzbd+ watched folder or dumps them in a queue folder, there is no post processing of the movie done by moviegrabber, the only post processing is done via sabnzbd+ (if a script is choosen).

2) yes this is possible, i may add it onto my listg of to do's :-)

3) at the moment you can upgrade the quality of your movies by switching on movies to replace and then poting it at the root folder that contains movies you wish to replace, this is really best used when moving from sd to hd movies, i dont know if this is what your trying to achieve?.

4) hmm interesting idea about grabbing top 100 etc, yeah that could be done, i think the easiest way to implement this is to scrape imdb and then store the resulint movie titles in the favorite titles list in moviegrabber. as far as the second part goes, searching for the title historically im afraid this isnt possible at the moment.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

al1937 wrote:Hi
Great prog.
I have been using this since 2.0.3 but I have not been able to get anything on the release queue (there are nzb in the queue folder).
I am using Win7 x64 with sp1 and firefox 6.02. I have also tried it with IE9 and Chrome. Now on 2.0.7.
hi al1937, im not exactly clear as to your issue, do you mean that you have nzb's in the queue folder but they arent displayed in the webgui?, keep in mind the webgui will only display nzbs that it has processed, so for instance if you copy an nzb file manually to the queued folder it wont display it in the webgui.

best course of action is delete everything in the queued folder by purge queue then purge history and click on run now, this will force it to process each movie again, let me know how you get on.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

rascalli wrote:
binhex wrote: 2. upgrade python to 2.7.x
;-/

Would love to try this , but some apps do not work with 2.7
this really does suprise me, i was always under the impression python code was always backwards compatible for minor revision changes, im assuming then that there has been some modules which either have been removed or the functions in the module has been changed radically between 2.6.x and 2.7.x

just out of curiosity which apps does it break?.
splnut

Post by splnut »

I am still trying to find a way to install python 2.7 on unRaid. When I have an update I will let you know.
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi binhex
Sorry I was a little unclear.
I have seven or so nzb in the queue folder which Moviegrabber has put there but they are not displayed in the webgui.
I click on queue and then on queue release but there are no nzb shown just the heading Queue Release and (?) Queue Release.
Moviegrabber has put over a hundred nzb into the queue folder and I have purged everything several times but still nothing
shows.
al1937