MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
binhex

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by binhex »

hi kiljaden, just to let you know ive not forgotten about the issue with queue release, ive been looking into this and its def a non ascii char issue, i will get to the bottom of it. one thing you can do for me is check ver 2.0.9, i believe it should have the same issue as i havent changed the queue release mechanism between 2.0.9 and 2.1.1, if you could let me know the outcome that would be great, im interested on whether you can queue release non ascii char filenames.

binhex.
kiljaden
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by kiljaden »

binhex wrote:hi kiljaden, just to let you know ive not forgotten about the issue with queue release, ive been looking into this and its def a non ascii char issue, i will get to the bottom of it. one thing you can do for me is check ver 2.0.9, i believe it should have the same issue as i havent changed the queue release mechanism between 2.0.9 and 2.1.1, if you could let me know the outcome that would be great, im interested on whether you can queue release non ascii char filenames.

binhex.
After some digging around I found version 2.0.9 and deleted the db files kept the config ,and used Run Now as usual. This time when i released the same nzb i tried in 2.1.1 everything was OK. No error messages, no notification It just moved the nzb to Sabnzb's watched folder.

As regarding file names even in 2.0.9 and 2.1.1 all the filenames were ASCII ( i even have the option to append year) , I haven't encountered any UTF-8 nzb filenames.
binhex

Post by binhex »

kiljaden wrote:
binhex wrote:hi kiljaden, just to let you know ive not forgotten about the issue with queue release, ive been looking into this and its def a non ascii char issue, i will get to the bottom of it. one thing you can do for me is check ver 2.0.9, i believe it should have the same issue as i havent changed the queue release mechanism between 2.0.9 and 2.1.1, if you could let me know the outcome that would be great, im interested on whether you can queue release non ascii char filenames.

binhex.
After some digging around I found version 2.0.9 and deleted the db files kept the config ,and used Run Now as usual. This time when i released the same nzb i tried in 2.1.1 everything was OK. No error messages, no notification It just moved the nzb to Sabnzb's watched folder.

As regarding file names even in 2.0.9 and 2.1.1 all the filenames were ASCII ( i even have the option to append year) , I haven't encountered any UTF-8 nzb filenames.
ok thats odd, i didnt realise you were having issues with ascii nzb files, i have tested here and it works fine with no errors so im a bit confused!. just to confirm this is on linux right not windows?, if its linux then i will have to fire up a vm with ubuntu installed and have a little play and see if i can re-create the problem.

edit - i see your running windows from your earlier traceback with the path, pretty sure the issue is related to append year to title, dunno what i broke but i will hunt down the bug and squash it first thing tommorrow, for now if you want to run 2.1.1 then just set append year to no, you will of course need to purge queue and then run now if you want to test it.
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi Binhex

MG has been working great, until I upgraded to V2.1.1.
I have been getting this error everytime I try to release a movie from the queue:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyc", line 656, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyc", line 188, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyc", line 34, in __call__
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 4322, in queue_release_selected
File "shutil.pyc", line 116, in copy
File "shutil.pyc", line 81, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'S:\\NZB\\_Queue\\Zxxxxxxxx 2011.nzb'

Using Windows 7-64 and MG 2.1.1

al1937
binhex

Post by binhex »

new version released, no new features just some nice juicy bugs squashed!, check first post for changelog and link to downloads - now located in sub folder releases for the rss feed.

upgraders
1. shutdown moviegrabber
2. unzip and overwrite all files/folders
3. start moviegrabber

notes - deletion of results.db NOT required.
al1937

Post by al1937 »

Hi Binhex

Thanks, seems to be working fine again.

al1937
kiljaden
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by kiljaden »

Thanks for you hard work binhex .

Everything is back to normal :) .

Now I'm waiting for a manual release/add to Sabnzbd in the History window :D
binhex

Post by binhex »

kiljaden wrote:Thanks for you hard work binhex .

Everything is back to normal :) .

Now I'm waiting for a manual release/add to Sabnzbd in the History window :D
;D glad everything is working fine now guys, thanks for your feedback, my heart does sink on seeing tracebacks but i get great satisfaction killing bugs >:D
roontoon

Post by roontoon »

Hi,

Just found and installed MovieGrabber but I am having a problem setting up the various folders. I am now trying to setup the sabnzbd folder but MovieGrabber does not like them. They are uniquely named so I am not sure what the issue is. Two links below with before and after I hit save. Using OSX. Any help? Thanks

http://screencast.com/t/14oYAyzi
http://screencast.com/t/Rycm41PstyO
binhex

Post by binhex »

roontoon wrote:Hi,

Just found and installed MovieGrabber but I am having a problem setting up the various folders. I am now trying to setup the sabnzbd folder but MovieGrabber does not like them. They are uniquely named so I am not sure what the issue is. Two links below with before and after I hit save. Using OSX. Any help? Thanks

http://screencast.com/t/14oYAyzi
http://screencast.com/t/Rycm41PstyO
hi roontoon, there are checks in the code to make sure the folders do actually exist, im assuming you have already created the subfolders yes?, if not you will need to do so as moviegrabber wont at present create folders for you. if the folders do exist then you could try specifying the paths without the slash at the end, maybe this is throwing the code, let me know the outcome ok?.

cheers,
binhex,
roontoon

Post by roontoon »

Just did that and no it did not work. Folders do exist and I tried with and without the trailing slash.

Edit:

Got it figured out.... Thanks.

d
roontoon

Another question...

Post by roontoon »

How can you test to make sure that MovieGrabber is working correctly? I "think" that I have it configured correctly as I got the green checkmark on completion of the configuration. I currently have the IMDB rating set low and haven't seen any activity. Are there logs? Thanks

d
gavindegraw1

Post by gavindegraw1 »

did you use that or not ? if you did then how was your experience with it ?
binhex

Re: Another question...

Post by binhex »

roontoon wrote:How can you test to make sure that MovieGrabber is working correctly? I "think" that I have it configured correctly as I got the green checkmark on completion of the configuration. I currently have the IMDB rating set low and haven't seen any activity. Are there logs? Thanks

d
taken from the faq on the first post in this thread:-

Once you have completed the above click on "Home" and then the "Run now" link or wait for the schedule to start (default is 1 hour). Click on "History" and select "View history" to see movies currently being processed, if queued is enabled and there is a positive match then you may also see movies listed in the "Queue\Release Queue".
roontoon

Re: Another question...

Post by roontoon »

binhex wrote: Once you have completed the above click on "Home" and then the "Run now" link or wait for the schedule to start (default is 1 hour). Click on "History" and select "View history" to see movies currently being processed, if queued is enabled and there is a positive match then you may also see movies listed in the "Queue\Release Queue".
Not working for me. I did see this in the logs.

Code: Select all

06/12/2011 21:56:21 Warning Nzb's HTTP Error, Response - 403
07/12/2011 06:10:14 Warning Nzb's HTTP Error, Response - 403
07/12/2011 06:11:12 Warning Nzb's HTTP Error, Response - 403
07/12/2011 06:15:01 Warning Nzb's URL Error, Response - [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known
07/12/2011 06:15:55 Warning Nzb's HTTP Error, Response - 403
07/12/2011 06:16:25 Warning Nzb's HTTP Error, Response - 403
I am using nab.su so I am assuming that I am using the section "NZBs Settings" on the website tab to configure. I have used the format &i=username&h=hashkey for my hash key. Screen shot here.... http://screencast.com/t/parGVvCdx0X