MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
J03 8LACK

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hey Binhex,

Wow nice work on the new version with Post-processing. I'm just setting up the Post - Processing and running into a few questions.

1. Move Metadata - will this move the metadata to the movie folder and do i need to setup a metadata folder so it has somewhere to go before moving. (what format will this file be moviename.txt)

2. post processing rules - *** None of my rules are Saving maybe a bug ***
I'm asuming certificate is the rating of the movie as far as i can tell from viewing my History.
eg.
Waterworld has a Certification: PG-13
Paranorman has a Certification: PG
Lawless has a Certification: PG-17
Santa Paws 2 has a Certification: U ? is this the same as G ???

Now for the hard part:
In my choices under condition 2 I have a selection of equal to and not equal to (these make sense) match or not the text I enter in condition 3. As for greater than and less than is this going to work for PG-13 as your allowing the user to enter the text in and not just select a rating.

A little more info on how to setup these setting would be great.
I have being looking forward too this feature in Post - Processing.

Thanks for all your hard work
J03
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

pilGrim wrote: Yes have all setup exacly as was before, only it does not queue. Settings are set to: newer than 1930, most genres selected, votes greater than 5k and score better than 6.6

I noticed this issue when installing on friends computers but they did not want to queue so I did not dig into the problem, but now with a fresh install it is happening on my computer. I guess I could compare the config files as I have my old install saved.
Ok, after another hard look, I did set the max queue date wrong. set it to 2020 and now works again.

thanks.
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi joe, replies as follows:-
1. Move Metadata - will this move the metadata to the movie folder and do i need to setup a metadata folder so it has somewhere to go before moving. (what format will this file be moviename.txt)
yes it will move the metadata to the movie folder, and yes you will still need to setup a metadata folder as the destination folder wont be created at that point.

as far as the rules go im afraid i havent completed the certificate ruleset yet so this wont actually do anything at the moment, the other rules are working though, no fear i shall finish certification, i was just keen to get moviegrabber out there and get some feedback on any bugs.

thats strange your rules arent saving, can you give me an example rule that i can create to see the potential bug in action as im having no issues with this.

cheers,
binhex.
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

binhex wrote:
thats strange your rules arent saving, can you give me an example rule that i can create to see the potential bug in action as im having no issues with this.
Hey Binhex,

I found why my rules are not saving :

If i save condition 5 as a Mapped drive location (eg. Z:\Kids Movies) it does not save.

If I save condition 5 as local drive ( eg. C:\Kids Movies) it saves.

If I save condition 5 as a UNC path (eg. \\NAS1\public\Kids Movies) it saves also.

Just the Mapped drive locations don't work as far I can tell.

Hope this helps
J03
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi J03, yep that makes sense as i have a check to make sure the folder to move to exists before you can save the rule, unfortunately moving to a mapped drive isnt supported, and to be honest isnt a good idea to use mapped drives as they can easily drop out or get removed accidentally, so specifying a unc path or local drive is the way to go.
binhex

Post by binhex »

youpmelone wrote:I just got it to run, had a lot of python problems, upfraded to mountain lion and all is fine and running.

One question, perhaps a stupid one, is bugging me:
how is tracked which movie has already been downloaded?
I ask this because I delete all movies after watching, in that case what stops moviegrabber from redownloading the same movie again?

thx for the hard work on this!
hi youpmelone, its tracks it via completed folder, nzb downloaded, and sd/hd collection, if you want to have a watch and ditch setup then you could always set it to queue everything, that way nothing gets downloaded by mistake
youpmelone

Post by youpmelone »

Thx for the reply binhex!

So if I do not delete the nzb directory, nothing no deleted movie will be redownloaded?

that is workable for me. (make note to self: move nzb dir to google drive for auto backup.. )
binhex

Post by binhex »

Yes that would work, at the start of a new year you could also set the good date to the same as the current year this would guarantee you would only then receive new titles only.
theotocopulitos

Post by theotocopulitos »

Hi.

NZBMatrix has been taken down (with a gloomy word of warning for the future of NZBs on their page now), NZB.su seems to be having problems too...

Anyone has more info on this respect? Thanks.
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hey binhex,

Trying to switch over to Nzbs.org but the Newznab setup does not configure correctly in ver 2.2.0.b1.

error
moviegrabber newznab_index :: Newznab API XML version check failed

I check the code and it seems the API is setup differently for nzbs.org than the default Newznab settings- http://nzbs.org/api?t=caps (no port needed or 443 doesn't work)

Any help here would be great

Thanks
J03
theotocopulitos

Post by theotocopulitos »

nzbs.org seems to be down too!
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

theotocopulitos wrote:nzbs.org seems to be down too!
hi theotocopulitos,

Nzbs.org is up (main screen is but API is working)

J03
Last edited by J03 8LACK on December 22nd, 2012, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi j03 this is due to the ddos effect caused by nzbmatrix going down, i think you will find nzbs.org has been hit so hard their api stopped responding, looks like its stabilised now and moviegrabber is working fine for me. just to confirm the settings for nzbs.org newznab site:-

hostname:-
https://nzbs.org

port:-

apirss key:-
yourapikey

and the rest is your choice, this is working fine for me, let me know if your still getting issues.
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hi binhex,

Yes everything looks good for me too.
Thanks for the quick responds

J03
joelones

Post by joelones »

Just a question about the Website settings for the indexers. About the select index dropdown, is this to mean "select your preferred indexer" or the "one" indexer that moveigrabber will use.

I'd like to define a newznab server and use nzbs as well, is this possible?