MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
joelones

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by joelones »

It seems as though the nzbs.org feed is now failing for me:
013-01-11 05:32:14,050 INFO MovieGrabber nzbs_index :: RSS feed https://nzbs.org/rss.php?q=+-dvdrip+-br ... =1&num=100
2013-01-11 05:32:14,659 WARNING MovieGrabber nzbs_index :: NZB's RSS feed download failed
2013-01-11 06:32:15,055 INFO MovieGrabber nzbs_index :: NZBs search index started
balosa

Post by balosa »

I installed the Spotweb Easy pack to run a local newznab server, with the intention to use couchpotato and moviegrabber

Now I also have the same error as some peeps on page 37
2013-01-12 22:51:49,289 INFO MovieGrabber newznab_index :: Newznab search index started
2013-01-12 22:51:49,289 INFO MovieGrabber newznab_index :: API version check http://localhost/spotweb:80/api?t=caps& ... 9504a793d3
2013-01-12 22:51:49,303 WARNING MovieGrabber newznab_index :: Newznab API XML version check failed
I also run couchpotato, this program is able to access my local Spotweb server, but Moviegrabber isn't

When I manually enter the adress mentioned in the log I get the following message :
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /spotweb:80/api on this server
Then I experimented a bit and I came to the discovery when I manually remove the port number I get access to the xml page of spotweb with the category list, so it seems the port number is the problem, I tried to enter a blank field in the settings page in Moviegrabber but then I get an error message I should enter a port number, btw in couchpotato I don't have to enter a port number so maybe that's the reason why it's working, do you have any advice to get Moviegrabber running ?
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

Hey binhex,

I have been playing with spotweb and it looks like and easy addition as API seems the same as newznab. Some spotweb setups work with just the ?api like newznab
( http://ServerName/?api&t=search&apikey= ... our_Search )

and some need the added text - ?page=newznabapi example below
( http://ServerName/spotweb/?page=newznab ... our_Search )

At the present MovieGrabber version it gets hung up on the XML Version problem that we had talked about in the Past with other Newznab servers. Which is what balosa is having problems with above. The port problem could be resolved by adding https.

I also have a small request.
With all the new Newsnab's servers, movie languages are not being orangized very well
can you add a imdb Good Definition setting for languages.

Always willing Help
Thanks
J03
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi guys, sorry for the slow response, lot of real life crap getting in the way :-). ok replies as follows:-

joelones - please dont use the nzbs.org defined index sites any more in moviegrabber, as this uses the older nzbs.org rss feed information from the "classic" interface, instead you need to configure nzbs.org as a newznab host, as their new interface uses newznab.

balosa - i havent tested moviegrabber with spotweb and have only recently been playing with it myself, i see J03 has kindly detailed the changes i need (cheers J03) to make to get this to work so i will take a look and see if i can build this into the next beta release.

J03 - i will look into your request, not sure the JSON feed information from imdb gives me language of the movie, dont really want to have to do an additional web scrape to get the info :-(, will let you know.

one problem i forsee, even if imdb shows the movie as English for instance, it doesn't necessarily mean the nzb posted has English audio, so you may still get foreign audio movies coming through if newznab filters dont work correctly.
balosa

Post by balosa »

hi binhex

thanks for the response, I'll wait for the next beta release then !
joelones

Post by joelones »

so i added the following as a newnab host

host: http://nzbs.org/ (and i also tried with beta.nzbs.org)
port: 80?
my api key

but it appears as though it's still not working, this is what i have in the log:

Edit: used https://nzbs.org and port 443, now it works. thanks
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi joelones, fyi this will be resolved in the next beta release
joelones

Post by joelones »

What is the correct search criteria for nzbs.org if I just want rips, notably BRRIP and BDRIP.

I tried with:
+Rip -hdtv -tc -ts -rc -line -audio -telesync -telecine

This doesnt seem to work either:
+BRRip +BDRIP -hdtv -tc -ts -rc -line -audio -telesync -telecine

I get:
Newznab API no items found, bad search criteria/api key?
binhex

Post by binhex »

just tested this against nzbs.org and it worked fine:-

+BRRip -hdtv -tc -ts -rc -line -audio -telesync -telecine

if this doesnt work for you then your api key is wrong, double check it, you can find it here once logged into nzbs.org https://nzbs.org/profile and its the site api/rss key, copy and paste into the api/rss key field in moviegrabber and save then force a run now.

binhex.

edit - also you can do a OR operation to catch both brrip OR bdrips by using the following:-

"BRRip|BDRip -hdtv -tc -ts -rc -line -audio -telesync -telecine"

in the future i may make this a little bit more human friendly by substituting the "|" for a "+-" to indicate it may exist or may not exist

c0ld - thanks for pointing this handy Or function out :-)
tinybilbo

Post by tinybilbo »

Hi,
I've just upgraded my MovieGrabber from 2.1.9 to 2.2.0b1.
It would'nt run with the original settings .ini, which isn't a major problem to have to redo the settings.
But it also throws up an error with the old db, Is there any way to preserve the history database, when upgrading?
Thanks
shackrock

Post by shackrock »

Question:

What if I have some specific movies I KNOW that I'll want, regardless of any criteria (i.e. my use for couchpotato) - but in general I usually just want to base it off of criteria (i.e. my use for moviegrabber)? I don't want them both to get a title at the same time.

How can I use both progarms simultaneously, and ensure that I don't grab duplicates? In the ideal world, couchpotato would act as master and moviegrabber as slave (i.e. moviegrabber first checks to see if a title is already obtained, or is already on the couchpotato list, THEN proceeds to snatch if it isn't). Thanks.
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

shackrock wrote:Question:

What if I have some specific movies I KNOW that I'll want, regardless of any criteria (i.e. my use for couchpotato) - but in general I usually just want to base it off of criteria (i.e. my use for moviegrabber)? I don't want them both to get a title at the same time.

How can I use both progarms simultaneously, and ensure that I don't grab duplicates? In the ideal world, couchpotato would act as master and moviegrabber as slave (i.e. moviegrabber first checks to see if a title is already obtained, or is already on the couchpotato list, THEN proceeds to snatch if it isn't). Thanks.
Hey shackrock,

You can setup both, I myself still like to use Couchpotato to rename and grab the movie folder and thumbs pics to display on my WDTV box.Which in turn also allows Couchpotato to track what Moviegrabber downloads. Moviegrabber is my prefer choice as all i have to do is set it up and wait. Unlike Couchpotato which i enter what i want then wait for that one thing.

How is it setup

1. make sure both Moviegrabber and Couchpotato are setup with your final movie folder. - which both will check if you have the movie.

the above should be enough to run both but i also like to use the rename/cleanup feature of couchpotato. - so check this old post out.
http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10028

J03
shackrock

Post by shackrock »

Ok I'm officially clueless how to run this in windows 7. It's a python file. no clue how to get it started! Once it's started, I will know how to navigate to the IP =). Any help?
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi shackrock, its simplicity itself, download the win32 version of moviegrabber, unzip to any location you want, double click moviegrabber.exe to run moviegrabber.

alternatively if you can run the source code by installing python 2.7.x and then download moviegrabber src, unzip to any location and double click the moviegrabber.py file, any issues let me know.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

quick update guys - im aware of the issues with some of the newznab based indexers not working correctly, i hope to have beta2 out soon which ive been working on for a while, got some reworked sqlite functions in there as well as adding in torrent support, more details soon.