MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
binhex

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by binhex »

hi pilgrim, my bad, must of been a bad compile, re-compiled and uploaded. please keep in mind you will need to do a clean install of beta2, so please shutdown your current install of moviegrabber then unpack beta2 to a seperate folder and run, you will need to re-configure im afraid.
EivindB

Post by EivindB »

Hi,

anyone have the config for nzb7.com? I get this message:
2013-02-27 16:34:50,207 WARNING MovieGrabber newznab_index :: Newznab API no items found, bad search criteria/api key?

VIP member, entered API from nzb7, tried both http://www.nzb7.com and https://ssl.nzb7.com as hosts with ports 80 and 443 respectively. I suspect I need to put something in the Path-field.

-Eivind
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi EvindB, the config/usenet settings in moviegrabber should be as follows:-

hostname:- http://www.nzb7.com
port:- 80
api/rss key:- yourapikey

be careful when entering in your search criteria, if you enter in the wrong search terms then you wont get any search results returned, here is a working example:-

must exist:- 720p, bluray
must not:- hdtv,cam,telesync

i have just re-tested this again and it works fine, not all sites support the more advanced search criteria for "may" and "may not", nzb7.com is one of the sites that does support this so you should be fine.
balosa

Post by balosa »

hi binhex,

my local newznab server (spotweb) still isn't working, still need to enter the port number in MG setup, but with the port number it won't work, usenetcrawler is working fine though, also getting results from KAT !
nice update ! thnx
binhex

Post by binhex »

To be honest I have been focusing on newznab support and hoping that this might of also fixed spotweb too :-) ok looks like I will need to do some further investigation into this. Thanks for letting me know and glad your enjoying the new release :-)
joelones

Post by joelones »

Thanks for MG and good work on the beta.

A couple of questions:

Am I to assume that we can input only one newznab source?

I'm testing this on my own newznab server and for some reason returns no items found with
must exist: brrip,bdrip,720p
must not: hdtv,cam,telesync

there are all separated by commas. i dont under the %20 encoded char, isnt that for a space? shouldn't it be a plus '+'?
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

binhex wrote:To be honest I have been focusing on newznab support and hoping that this might of also fixed spotweb too :-) ok looks like I will need to do some further investigation into this. Thanks for letting me know and glad your enjoying the new release :-)
Hey binhex,

i think the spotweb problem is due the two different setups ?api or ?page=newznabapi take a look at Line 2969:

api_search = newznab_hostname + ":" + newznab_portnumber + newznab_path + "api" + newznab_search_string + "&apikey=" + newznab_apikey + "&cat=" + newznab_cat + "&attrs=imdb"

api may need to be page=newznabapi

or i suppose it would have to check both.

new version looks great just now setting up the certifications will report back

Thanks
J03
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi joelones, replies as follows:-

1. currently moviegrabber only supports a single index site, this will be changing shortly as its at the top of my list to support searching multiple index sites.

2. looks like your search criteria is what is causing the issue, try the following instead:-

cut the contents of the "must exist" field and paste into the "may exist" field, so you should end up with the following:-
must exist:-
may exist: brrip,bdrip,720p

the reason you wern't seeing any results is because your trying to match a post with brrip AND bdrip AND 720p in the post title, this will obviously never exist, instead you want to match on ANY of the search terms, you can now do this using the "may exist" field instead which will do a search in the post title for brrip OR bdrip OR 720p.
binhex

Post by binhex »

ahh thanks J03, yes you did kindly post this a while back but i forgot about it (sorry), thats really useful and looks like a trivial tweak to get this to work, perfect!.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

one quick question for you J03 as your my resident spotweb expert hehe, do you know if spotweb supports extended attributes like newznab?, i.e. "&attrs=imdb"?
Matr1x

Post by Matr1x »

binhex wrote:ok guys, beta 2 is out, sorry for the long wait!, for details as to what has changed see first post in this thread.

im afraid there is no upgrade path for beta2 due to some of the database and config changes so you will need to manually copy any config settings from your previous install, the next release will be 2.2.0 final so i will include the ability to upgrade from beta2 to final.
Hi binhex,

I have created an spk for Synology DiskStation. That worked fine for 2.1.9. When I have created one for 2.2.0-b1, I had problems when updating an existing installation, because config.ini had changed and for some reason __init__.py does not take care of adding new sections and settings to an existing config.ini file. I fixed that, by adding the missing parts in the post-installation script. Now I experience the same with b2 and b3. It's not so easy for me to create an spk that supports update because of this. When will you change __init__.py to support existing config.ini files? I am missing the source of __init__.py by the way (have only the .pyc) so I could not made the change myself.

Compliments for MovieGrabber by the way. Great job!
joelones

Post by joelones »

binhex wrote:hi joelones, replies as follows:-

1. currently moviegrabber only supports a single index site, this will be changing shortly as its at the top of my list to support searching multiple index sites.

2. looks like your search criteria is what is causing the issue, try the following instead:-

cut the contents of the "must exist" field and paste into the "may exist" field, so you should end up with the following:-
must exist:-
may exist: brrip,bdrip,720p

the reason you wern't seeing any results is because your trying to match a post with brrip AND bdrip AND 720p in the post title, this will obviously never exist, instead you want to match on ANY of the search terms, you can now do this using the "may exist" field instead which will do a search in the post title for brrip OR bdrip OR 720p.
Thanks, made the change. Unfortunately hit a snag, he's the trackback

http://pastebin.com/WmvbYPQH
binhex

Post by binhex »

You either have an empty good votes field or its not an integer, fix this and you should be good. I will put in a check for this in the next release.
grmn

Post by grmn »

Hi there,

did anyone get this great program to work with NZBget as a downloader instead of sabnzbd?

My problem is that NZBget doesn't seem to have a dedicated folder for archiving downloaded NZBs and MovieGrabber won't work without that.

Any ideas? Did I miss something?

Thanks.
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi matr1x, i hear what your saying about upgrades, i havent been including upgrades of the config.ini or db upgrades in the beta releases because these are beta's and i also wanted to try and get the changes done asap. i haven't heard of using the __ini__.py file to perform upgrades before, is this a common technique?. i have previously just used simple try except code to check for the existence of config entries in order to upgrade. there are a lot of changes from 2.1.9 to 2.2.0 but i can look at including upgrade code from 2.1.9 to 2.2.0 final once its released if there is a lot of interest in doing this.

binhex.