MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
binhex

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by binhex »

hi guys, new release out (internal name bunny boiler :-)), gory details in the first post of this thread, main changes are html template related and kat fix, i have put in the ability to upgrade from beta3 to beta4 so if your upgrading please do the following:-

1. shutdown moviegrabber
2. download b4 and unzip to the same location, overwrite ALL existing files
3. start moviegrabber

if any issues please report back.

one quick note - have noticed issues with ie9 and moviegrabber around queue/history release, not sure of the issue yet but have successfully tested with firefox and chrome and found no issues, so for now stay clear of ie.

binhex.
balosa

Post by balosa »

just updated to beta4, but now the title of the movie isn't visible anymore, when I presss CTRL-A I can see the title, so it seems the title has a white font color
furthermore I get results from kat again so that seems to be fixed :)
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi balosa, what skin colour are you using? specified in config/general, also did you overwrite all files as it looks like you may of missed out overwriting the css stylesheets

hmm odd i cannot reproduce this, just did a quick flick through all the skin colours and all looked ok, what is the modified date stamp for the files in the folder MovieGrabber\interfaces\classic\templates\static\stylesheets they should all be 28/03/13 apart from the file defaultcolors.css
balosa

Post by balosa »

i'm using skin colour "darkblue", and yes i've overwritten everything, I replaced the new darkblue.css with the old one but the title is still not visible
binhex

Post by binhex »

Try deleting yours browsers cache as it might be loading a cached page.
balosa

Post by balosa »

that did the trick, thnx for the tip !
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

hi Binhex,

New version seems to be working great after I did the clear browser cache trick. However, post processing rules to rename and move files still does not work properly for me. I have the same setup on a different computer and it works there, the only difference is on my computer the storage is network shared and on the other computer it is direct connect via USB3 port.

I have tried both mapped path and network path
M:\Movies
\\Tower\Media\Moves

but cannot get a movie to move and rename via post processing on my main computer.

I also find that sometimes moviegrabber misses that I already have a movie, despite it being named correctly, I assume this might be part of the network path issue also?

Thanks for all hard work on moviegrabber!!
binhex

Post by binhex »

Hi pilgrim unc support is not great in python tbh but I will take a look at this and see if there is anything I can do. I can tell your running unraid and I'm currently writing a unraid plugin for MovieGrabber so this might be a better alternative as this will mean no need to use unc paths
pilGrim

Post by pilGrim »

binhex wrote:Hi pilgrim unc support is not great in python tbh but I will take a look at this and see if there is anything I can do. I can tell your running unraid and I'm currently writing a unraid plugin for MovieGrabber so this might be a better alternative as this will mean no need to use unc paths
Yes, running a 20tb unraid system! A plug-in would be great!

TIA!
thedude2222

Post by thedude2222 »

Okay so I haven't gotten this thing to work since usenet-crawler went down. I am trying to use nzbzombie. First of all how do you know what port to use? Does it really matter? Do most newznab server only accept API hits on a certain port?

So when I run it nothing happens. Nothing shows up in the history and nothing is printed into the log file.

What am I doing wrong?

I believe it is configured correctly. It let's me hit the run now button.
binhex

Post by binhex »

ive taken a look at nzbzombie, it looks like there are two potential issues with this site, firstly they do not allow negative criteria so you cannot have anything in config/usenet/ "must not exist in the post title" in moviegrabber, so this must be blank, the second issue which is a bit more serious is that it looks like they do not honour the attribute to show the imdb link "attrs=imdb" and thus its impossible for moviegrabber to evaluate any movies as there isnt any links to imdb to follow. now i said potential issues at the start of this post, reason being that im using a free account and its possible that a paid account (if thats what your using) doesnt have these restrictions, its hard for me to say.

one thing i can guide you on is the hostname and port, these must be set correctly otherwise moviegrabber wont connect to the site, you must specify the hostname as either "https://www.nzbzombie.com" for secure or if you want to go unsecure then just simply "http://www.nzbzombie.com" without the quotes, port number will be 443 for secure and port 80 for unsecure.

if you want to show all logging then go to configuration/general and change logging to "info" and then shutdown and restart moviegrabber, this will give you maximum logging.

let me know how you get on.
thedude2222

Post by thedude2222 »

Ah thanks binhex! That explains it. I guess not all newznab servers are created equal.

I'm curious. If those are the only ports to be used, then why do we have to enter them? Maybe it can just automatically read the url and assign the correct port? Of course having the option is always better I guess. But maybe you can add a note under the textbox for noobs like me explaining which port to use.

Also since having trouble with nzbzombie, I tried configuring torrent folders so I could have an extra source. But I can't get that to work either. I have switched my newznab server to nzbid.org, which is working great (and free!). Is it an either/or thing with nzbs/torrents? Or is torrent support not fully functionaly yet?

Thanks for all the help! You are the man!
binhex

Post by binhex »

The reasons to allow a user to choose the port is for people running their own private newznab server on a non standard port number, which is what I used to do. I have spotted the issue with kat.ph torrent site, this will get fixed in the next release which should be out fairly soon.
shackrock

Post by shackrock »

I downloaded the latest beta. I copied all files over and then replaced the configs directory with my old one.

Now, I double click the .exe file and moviegrabber doesn't open. Did I do something wrong or miss a step? Windows 7.
Tenny

Post by Tenny »

Having issues with the latest beta, I didn't go the upgrade route as I have rebuilt the server for the latest version of lubuntu (13.04).

Got most of the other "automators" working fine, but with MovieGrabber I can't even get it to start with moviegrabber-src-2.2.0.b4.zip.

When I go to launch it I get:
xxxxx@server:~/.moviegrabber$ ./MovieGrabber.py
./MovieGrabber.py: line 53: current_version_number: command not found
./MovieGrabber.py: line 55: import: command not found
./MovieGrabber.py: line 56: import: command not found
./MovieGrabber.py: line 59: syntax error near unexpected token `sys,'
./MovieGrabber.py: line 59: `if hasattr(sys, "frozen"):'
Really no idea where to even begin here. It doesn't start up (as expected).