MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
RKM

Re: MovieGrabber - Completely Automated Movie Downloader

Post by RKM »

UPDATE: The category issue I mentioned above is not the only issue .. even if I set the subcat=2 on both MG & NZB RSS .. I still do not get a match.

Try it for yourself. Run a purged version of MG, choose your NZBmatrix parameter of "xvid" and the category of "divx/xvid". You'll only get two movies in the history. If you look at the results of the actual RSS search, you'll see Haywire is the first movie that should have been included (valid IMDB link) that was skipped.

This takes into account all factors you have mentioned to me earlier, for example: &subcat=2&english=1&ssl=1&term=xvid

Just don't let replicating this issue cause you to overlook the other issue I mentioned above with all movies.
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

RKM wrote:Also, to Joe Black - I think the problem is that you're using the "+-", this does not work in NZBmatrix. For "or" you'd simply include the multiple strings you did want, for example, this would get 720p *OR* 1080p, but not 480p: 720p 1080p -480p -- here's a working example for you: http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-search.php?sea ... movies-all
RKM

You are right about the OR not working on NZBmatrix but it does work with MovieGrabber. binhex has has it coded if it sees +- it will be considered a variable (or) search, - to be a negative (not)search, and + to be a positive (and) search. But you have to very careful when setting up your search the above seems to work but if you remove the -480p it would limit your search to an exact match of 720p 1080p.

Here is the search help page from NZBmatrix.
http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-search-help.php

As for the the querystring parameter when you set all formats it changes the &subcat= to &subcat=54,2,1,50,42,4,3,48 which is all the sub category's

Everything seems to be working for me.

Just trying to help
Thanks
J03
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi funnyname, just to add to this, you can indeed use j03's suggestion of +- (thanks J03), the reason i didnt mention it previously is because it can produce unexpected results as its not a true OR, its more of a weighting or preference for that value, its def worth a shot though.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi rkm, as J03 correctly says "all formats" is only a user friendly name in reality its setting nzbmatrix_cat variable to "54,2,1,50,42,4,3,48"

the same is true of the "+-" which is just a friendly name, in reality is set to "+"
UPDATE: The category issue I mentioned above is not the only issue .. even if I set the subcat=2 on both MG & NZB RSS .. I still do not get a match.

Try it for yourself. Run a purged version of MG, choose your NZBmatrix parameter of "xvid" and the category of "divx/xvid". You'll only get two movies in the history. If you look at the results of the actual RSS search, you'll see Haywire is the first movie that should have been included (valid IMDB link) that was skipped.

This takes into account all factors you have mentioned to me earlier, for example: &subcat=2&english=1&ssl=1&term=xvid

Just don't let replicating this issue cause you to overlook the other issue I mentioned above with all movies.
nope im seeing no issues with this i just did as you suggested above, cleared moviegrabber down, set nzbmatrix search to "+xvid" category of divx/xvid and zero'd the size limit, english enabled and i got a perfect match with the nzbmatrix rss feed for the same criteria.

just tried also with moviegrabber category set to "all formats", search criteria of "+xvid", english only, no size limits and got another perfect match with nzbmatrix rss feed (had to manually alter the nzbmsatrix rss generated url for subcat to "subcat=54,2,1,50,42,4,3,48" as its not possible to select category of "movies" for the rss feed generator). keep in mind there are a LOT of movies listed that may not have any imdb links and therefore will be skipped by moviegrabber.

binhex.
RKM

Post by RKM »

Binhex,
I think the problem lies in the generalities from the way you're replying. Lets get specific for a moment. Much like the NZBs.org issue that I had found, dealing in specifics will be the key to identifying the issue here, because something is most definitely being missed if you follow your way down the newsfeed as I suggested, for example, as I mentioned Haywire was not being added -- you never specifically replied as to whether it was on your side.

For starters, you mentioned that you "zero'd the size limit" which is not possible in MovieGrabber. It forces me to have a size limit. So this is the first thing that causes me concern. None the less .. For my test, I will use 650 and 2000, since we're testing the XVID feed, and that should be fine.

I have this RSS URI (place user/API key, followed by .... &subcat=2&english=1&ssl=1&term=xvid )

That produces the following list of movies w/IMDB links, in this order:
Good Deeds
The Awakening
Things you can tell...
A life less ordinary
The awakening
The Alamo (20th movie in the RSS list)
----------------Those above are added to MG, as expected. The 21st movie in the list, Haywire, and all other movies are NOT added:
Haywire
Invisible
Teaching Ms Tingle
American Pie
Sintel
(and the list goes on)

SO ... Returning back to my original point many posts earlier that was disregarded, there is some form of cutoff and it's not the 50th movie as you stated. Perhaps you're only enumerating through the first 20 results, I'm not sure, but I can guarantee you that if you compare EACH AND EVERY result in that RSS feed they are NOT a perfect match as you keep claiming.
funnyname

Post by funnyname »

binhex wrote:hi funnyname, as suspected this is your issue:-

nzbmatrix_search = +divx,+xvid,+720p,-cam,-telesync,-ts,-german

the search criteria weork by matching your terms in the post title, so your search will never match as you wont ever see a post name with both xvid, divx, and 720p.

my advise would be to decide which format you wish to go for either bluray or dvd then you can use more generic terms, e.g.:-

+dvdrip -cam -dvd9 -dvd5 -telesync -ts -german
this will match any dvdrip so should exclude all non dvd sources such as ts, tc, cam etc but you can still use the negative terms if you wish, also note i have put in negative search terms to exclude dvd5/9, alternatively you could include +xvid which would also stop dvd5/9

or

+720p +bluray -cam -telesync -ts -german
this will match 720p encoded movies only, and they will have to be from a bluray source, again thus preventing any ts/tc,cam's, negative terms in there again to ensure this but not really required.

i hope this helps!.

binhex.
Thankx mate, this was it. I was presuming it was a 'or' equation, in stead of an 'and' equation.
So keep up the good work and thanks for the support.

Cheers,
Funny
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

RKM,

I tested your xvid setup and compared with the RSS feed and all the results with IMDB links showed up fine. The only one is American Pie 2 as it has a bad IMDB link (Title?0252866) you can can see this by viewing the source of the RSS feed. The link works when clicked but MovieGrabber is looking for specific format ( \ have to be in the correct positions).

I am using Movie Grabber version 2.1.4 - everything working as it should.

Helpin out
J03
RKM

Post by RKM »

Thanks Joe Black.
That's good to know, and the American Pie issue makes perfect sense, I agree. However, there is still the issue of why it's not working in my case under 2.1.5

I've purged and re-tested a few times, over the past week, and these are the results in every case. I might think there is something wrong in the configuration, but you can't get any more simple of a search. So the question is, what circumstance could cause MG to stop at Haywire in this test.

The funny thing is, two days ago, when there were only two movies before it, it was still stopping at Haywire.
binhex

Post by binhex »

rkm, just ran a test as you specified, im seeing the following movies listed in moviegrabber (literal copy/paste from history result) which looks like a match for me:-

There was ONE missing title which moviegrabber didnt process this is due to a badly formed url for the imdb link (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0252866) other than that i think this is conclusive proof wouldnt you say?.

its not 50 titles, but thats because the other posts didnt have imdb links, i counted the posts without imdb links just to make sure it adds up to 50, which it does, there is no cutoff.

one other thing, when i stated i zero'd the min max size i mean put in a 0 for both.
Last edited by binhex on March 16th, 2012, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
RKM

Post by RKM »

I realized there is some logging ... and I noticed in the "moviegrabber_error.log" I am seeing this error, which is most likely the problem...

06/03/2012 20:19:46 Error In nzbmatrix Queued Download Function
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 1952, in NZBDownloadQueue
TypeError: NZBDownloadWatched() takes exactly 6 arguments (1 given)
06/03/2012 20:19:46 Error In NZBMatrix RSS Function
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 2896, in NZBMatrixIndex
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 1929, in NZBDownload
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 1956, in NZBDownloadQueue
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 1952, in NZBDownloadQueue
TypeError: NZBDownloadWatched() takes exactly 6 arguments (1 given)

Here are the relevant sections of my .INI

[switches]
enable_downloaded = no
enable_replace = no
enable_favorites = no
enable_preferred = no
enable_queuing = yes
enable_metadata = no
enable_release_group = no
enable_email_notify = no
enable_append_year = no
enable_posters = yes

[misc]
color_scheme = darkblue
schedule_hour = 1
schedule_minute = 0
max_items_shown = 100
history_sort_order = date_asc
queued_sort_order = date_desc
moviegrabber_username =
moviegrabber_password =
moviegrabber_ssl = no
launch_browser = yes
last_run = 06/03/2012 20:19:35
version = 2.1.5

[website_settings] (including NZBmatrix only)
index_site = nzbmatrix
nzbmatrix_username = (hidden)
nzbmatrix_key = (hidden)
nzbmatrix_cat = divx/xvid
nzbmatrix_lang = english
nzbmatrix_search = xvid
nzbmatrix_minsize = 650
nzbmatrix_maxsize = 2000
nzbmatrix_badreport =
nzbmatrix_release_group =

I'm running this on my server which is Win 2008 Server X64. Not sure if that makes any difference?
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi rkm, this is a known bug in 2.1.5 and has been fixed in 2.1.6, which should be out hopefully by this friday latest.

binhex.
binhex

Post by binhex »

2.1.6 has been released, see first post in this thread for changelog.

Upgrading
IMPORTANT - please note that 2.1.6 requires a db change, thus your existing db will be re-created on upgrade to 2.1.6, so please ensure you have released any movies in the queue BEFORE upgrading, as the queue/history will be blank.

1. shutdown moviegrabber
2. unzip to same folder overwriting all files/folders
3. start moviegrabber

binhex.
benjamato

Post by benjamato »

FYI, I tried a couple times to upgrade from 2.1.3 to 2.1.6 but received page errors on the IMDB and Website config pages. I cleared History and Queue before attempting. Should I have gone to 2.1.4 first? I reverted back to 2.1.3 with no issues.
binhex

Post by binhex »

hi benjamato, i havent factored in upgrading from 2.1.3 as there we quite a few changes from 2.1.3 to 2.1.6, best thing is to do a fresh install of 2.1.6 and just redo the settings, i know its a pain but hopefully you wont need to do this again for some time.
RKM

Post by RKM »

@binhex-
I still have a very similar error in 2.1.6 -- here's a copy of the log from one NZBmatrix.com pull:

08/03/2012 14:36:14 Error In HTML Entities Conversion Function
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 778, in DecodeHTMLentities
File "re.pyc", line 151, in sub
TypeError: fixup() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)
08/03/2012 14:36:14 Error In NZBMatrix RSS Function
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 2914, in NZBMatrixIndex
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 782, in DecodeHTMLentities
File "MovieGrabber.py", line 778, in DecodeHTMLentities
File "re.pyc", line 151, in sub
TypeError: fixup() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

I did not get errors when using NZBS.org as an alternative to NZBmatrix.

BTW - I did a full/clean install (not an upgrade).