Episode Butler - subtitle exclusion, selected Newsgroup

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
ragnar

Episode Butler - subtitle exclusion, selected Newsgroup

Post by ragnar »

im using episodebutler with newzbin.

unfortunately there are a lot of series uploaded with hardcoded subs and the newzbin index often tags them as English and Subtitle Language German and so they end up being selected by the butler.

*i have set Episode Butler Newzbin Settings to "Enable Subtitle Language" but not selected a language in hopes that this would only include posts that have no subtitle. this adds ps_rb_subtitle = 0 to the "search parameters", but still selects posts with subs.
*i have set the newgroups to "a.b.multimedia, a.b.tv, a.b.tvseries, a.b.boneless, a.b.teevee, a.b.hdtv" but it still finds posts from other groups
-examples for posts id rather not get
http://www.newzbin.com/browse/post/6307251/ and http://www.newzbin.com/browse/post/6307253/

i'm at a loss on how to solve this, maybe someone can help me here.

*i dont want to use the newzbin attribute exclusion as i am german and dont want to exclude everything containing german subtitles (DVDs, non-hardcoded ones, etc.)
*unfortunately there is no exclusion for newzbin posts based on the Uploader (in this case pretty much always GhostUp10) which would solve this for me.

thanks for any tips
rascalli

Re: Episode Butler - subtitle exclusion, selected Newsgroup

Post by rascalli »

what happens when you do NOT select the sub language ? does it exclude them then ?
CAn you use excluded words ?
ragnar

Re: Episode Butler - subtitle exclusion, selected Newsgroup

Post by ragnar »

the default is with no Subtitle Language and there it includes all Subtitles.
unfortunately the exclude words are related to the title and that's always the same no matter what attributes a newzbin report has