[iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Lem3ssie

Re: [iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Post by Lem3ssie »

I already tried this with no luck. Qouch says : Couchpotato connection failed , request timeout, check your server connection?.
paulg1981

Post by paulg1981 »

I have recently upgrade my server to ubuntu 12.04 and my nginx reverse proxy for qouch is no longer functioning?! It still works as expected in the browser but couch just gives the error 'ssl connection not available'.

Any ideas or updates that might make this work again?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
crazylizard

Post by crazylizard »

Newbie - sorry to bother - but I can't get SABnzbd to work. CP and SB work fine. SAB is on port 8080. No username or password. Have HTTPS enabled (not sure why, but scared to change it - port 9090). In my router, I have SAB forwarded to port 8080. Looks like the defaults should work? I've tried entering API key - tried enabling HTTPS and port 8080 and 9090. Not a lot of options. Thanks for your help.
gman3042

Post by gman3042 »

running into an issue.. everything works perfectly on my local ip address.. im able to access everything.

once i go outside my ip though.. to my domain... i run into issues. AT first I am able to see everything. i am able to view shows, view everything in sabnzbd.. pretty much do what i need to do. then, once the app is open for about 1-2 minutes.. im not able to see anything.. could not connect to server.. and i get timeout errors.

the weird thing is if i put down my ipad for like 5 minutes.. come back to the app.. everything works fine... but about 1-2 minutes until i start getting those errors scrolling around.. it happens for all of them.. sabnzbd, cp, and sb. so i can't navigate it to one port or anything. they are all opened because i'm able to access them at the start.

it works in sabmobile and it works on the web pages.. so im guessing it has something to do with the app...

I LOVE IT EITHER WAY!
troswim

Post by troswim »

I just bought this and have SAB working just fine. Can't seem to get Sickbeard working though. I've got everything setup as default and I've added all the API key, but it just tells me it can't connect.

port: 8081
path: [blank]

I'm on my home wi-fi and I use dyndns to create a static IP address.

Thoughts?
troswim

Post by troswim »

neverming....just realized i hadn't setup port forwarding yet. all is working great now :)
rsoares28

Post by rsoares28 »

Hello i have SAbnzbd/Sickbeard/couch potato all setup on my computer and working great. I downloaded Qouch yesterday and it wont connect to either of those apps locally or remotely. here are my settings.

For host or Ip I (name).dyndns-web.com..... as it said all fields below are optional i left all blank but and connection.

Then i typed in the correct ports... 8080 for sab/8081 for sick/5000 for couch. i left use/pass and path blank. still no success.

Tried typing in all of the above with the user/pass and path and still no success.

My router is a linksys e2000 running ddwrt and i have ports 8080/8081/5000 all forwarded to my public ip.

I even tried removing my dyndns host name and just using my public ip and still no success. I went to http://www.canyouseeme.org/ to check those ports i opened and all said stealth. I turned off my routers firewall tried again and it still said stealth. I know my port forwarding woks as i've setup Plex media server on my iphone and i'm able to connect from anywhere. please any help with regards to this as i'm really looking forward to using this app.
Thanks
morberg

Post by morberg »

Make sure everything works from a web browser first. Once it does move on to the qouch app and enter the same settings there. Just because the plex app works doesn't mean the other ports are correctly forwarded.
rsoares28

Post by rsoares28 »

Hello, thanks for the reply. All the programs are working great on my computer. When you ask that its working from a web broswer do you mean if i can't log into the programs from a computer outside my network? What arethe settings to be able to connect on your local network... cause i can't even do that.

I just noticed when I check the ports I opened for plex on that port checker website it shows open. But when I check the ports for opened today for sabnzbd etc it still states closed. Very weird as I don't know what I did differently. i've opened many ports before, not sure why 8080/8081/5000 wont open.
bazrah

Post by bazrah »

Hi, all great and working fine on the iPhone :) I've done the same setup on my iPad and can access sb and couch fine, but it seems to time out getting to the download list - I've used the api the same as the iPhone. Not got an error message though.

Any ideas?
bazrah

Post by bazrah »

Ha! Solved it really quickly! I'd put the path as /sabnzbd as per the greyed out background on that filed but actually it just needs to be blank.
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

Is it possible to have 2 sabnzbd sessions configured and available concurrently? I have 2 servers, each of them has an instance of sab along with 1 instance of sickbeard in 1 and couchpotato in the other. I currently have to switch servers every time I want to see a different category?

Thanks,
G
roligov

Post by roligov »

Firstly fantastic app, nice to have everything central. Worth the $3 or whatever it cost. Now I have 2 questions:

1. Will there be support for Couch Potato v2 beta anytime soon? V2 uses an API key now and does not work with Qouch even using login credentials.

2. Is it possible for you to please add NZBS.org as a search provider or support for custom search providers so I can add it and others by myself :)

Thanks and keep up the great work!
runnamuck

Post by runnamuck »

roligov wrote:Firstly fantastic app, nice to have everything central. Worth the $3 or whatever it cost. Now I have 2 questions:

1. Will there be support for Couch Potato v2 beta anytime soon? V2 uses an API key now and does not work with Qouch even using login credentials.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
+1

Question 2 does not relate to me...
rsoares28

Post by rsoares28 »

So i got the qouch app remotely connected on my iphone and i'm able to add movies but not tv shows. i get the root directory error msg as stated earlier in this thread by soloteck. The response was too add a tv show using the browser first and that will give sick beard a root directory. So i did that... actually ive been using sickbeard through the broswer only for the past 2 months already before even knowing quoch existed.... In sickbeards config i do have the tv directory blank but that is because it states right below "Note: Use only if not using SAbnzbd+ post processing..." i am using sabnzbd post processing? Does that mean i wont be able to add tv shows using qouch?
Thanks