[iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
hardtymes

Re: [iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Post by hardtymes »

Delete the API key and let it auto detect.
Ka Hooli

Post by Ka Hooli »

hardtymes wrote:Delete the API key and let it auto detect.
That worked! ;D

So to sumerise, when setting up CPv2, these are the settings you need...
  • Enabled = ON
  • Version 2 = ON
  • Path = /wanted
  • API Key = BLANK
  • All other settings as required
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

I can imagine setting the path to /wanted isn't going to help for everybody. Unfortunately an annoying bug slipped into this version. The only 'real' way of solving this for now is setting CP V2 to use a specific web path in it's configuration, and set that path in Qouch. An empty path is currently giving issues for Qouch. This will be solved in the next release that I will submit today or tomorow to Apple, but it can take almost two week before it will go live due to Apple's strict reviewing rules.
I will provide a more thorough guide on how to temporarily fix this error in one of the following days.

I also have an idea on how to make setting up Qouch easier for new users, so I hope to improve on this soon.
doolbr

Post by doolbr »

Is it possible to allow to set a different server for each service individually but still in one "set"? Now i have to make different servers in the settings, each with only one of the services enabled and when i want to switch from sab to couchpotato or to sickbeard, i have to select a different server first.
MrQuiX

Post by MrQuiX »

I was able to get V2 working by manually typing in the API key in addition to using the /wanted path. Would not work any other way.
steve1977

Post by steve1977 »

I got CP V2 working, thanks!

Having said this - interesting enough I went through different issues than most here. I actually had to enter the API key (auto did not work). Also I had set path to CP, which is my reverse proxy set up and did not have to enter /wanted.
MrQuiX

Post by MrQuiX »

Thanks for the great App! The server labeling was a very helpful addition. A couple of feature requests to consider.

1. Ability to store configuration to iCloud to keep my family's iPads, iPhones and iPods in sync with any config changes and to quickly setup new devices.
2. Ability to export/import individual server configs, to help non-technical family members setup Qouch (means more app store purchases for you).

These links might help:
http://www.raywenderlich.com/1980/how-t ... ur-ios-app
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/ ... Files.html

3. Ability to add a custom Newznab search engine. http://newznab.readthedocs.org/en/latest/misc/api/
4. Ability to search across multiple indexes at once.
5. Consider adding support for Headphones, please :) https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/
dinlaca

Post by dinlaca »

Thanks for the recent update to the app. It works well with iSABnzbd and iSickBeard, installed on my iPad.

With iCouchPotato on my iPad 3, though, I am having an issue. It comes back with the following error every time i try and connect:

"CouchPotato connection failed
Error
Domain=ASIHTTPRequestErrorDomain Code=0 "The request failed because it redirected too many times" Userinfo=0x69f650 {NSLocalizedDescription=The request failed because it redirected too many times}"

I don't understand this error, because I have the server setup as localhost and locally installed on my iPad 3.

And, yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Qouch and iCouchPotato.

Any suggestions to help get this setup right?

Thanks.

EDIT 1: Looks like adding "/wanted" path fixed things; I have NO IDEA how that fixed things, but thanks to the tipster below. Great program!!
Last edited by dinlaca on July 13th, 2012, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crapshack

Post by crapshack »

No matter what I do (passwords, no passwords, API, no API, set a path under "base url" advanced settings in CPv2, etc.) I get either redirect or 500 errors. Or it just never connects.

What is the secret?

EDIT: I should clarify: I am setting "/couchpotato" under CPv2's base url settings.

EDIT2: I've tried every possible permutation of settings, including all the ones suggested above. Nothing works.
Last edited by crapshack on July 13th, 2012, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oppiw

Post by oppiw »

Adding the /wanted path solved the issue for me. Great App. Browsing through categories would be nice tho.
robertpolson

Post by robertpolson »

Tried many different settings including "/wanted" path. I get an error - connection failed - request timeout, check your server.
dinlaca

Post by dinlaca »

Anyone know how to delete Notifications that show up under "Notifications" of "Movies" (CouchPotato v2)?

Thanks.
Gravis856

Post by Gravis856 »

CP V2 got an update today and Qouch finally started working!

Awesomeness.
ZildjianKX

Post by ZildjianKX »

After changing the path to "/wanted" I no longer get an error, but it just is stuck at "Connecting to server...". API key is set to auto-detect.
robertpolson

Post by robertpolson »

Was there an update to CP2 today or yesterday? I can no longer access CP2 at all