[iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
qonstrukt

Re: [iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Post by qonstrukt »

Shame to hear there's still some compatibility issues with CP and SB then. I'll be implementing the SB API soon, so that should fix most of the issue with SB. Also, the Soon section of Couch Potato is one of the most tricky sections to implement. Does your Soon section in the web interface show any movies? If so, which? Maybe I can reproduce the problem.
jubei
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jubei »

Thx for the reverse proxy support.

The only piece that works for me is the CouchPotato. I assume this is because I only have 10 movies in my queue.

When I tap on SAB or Sickbeard, I just get a spinning wheel and nothing ever loads.
Minotaur

Post by Minotaur »

qonstrukt wrote:Shame to hear there's still some compatibility issues with CP and SB then. I'll be implementing the SB API soon, so that should fix most of the issue with SB. Also, the Soon section of Couch Potato is one of the most tricky sections to implement. Does your Soon section in the web interface show any movies? If so, which? Maybe I can reproduce the problem.
Actually nothing shows in the Soon section on the web UI either, so it might be an issue with that rather than Qouch in this case.
ggugger

Post by ggugger »

You'll be happy to know that my soon section on Couch Potato works just fine and I even had Sick Beard working at one point. Im sure the API will be helpful. Is that hard to implement?
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

No, that shouldn't give to many troubles. But I'm kinda busy finishing my study, so it'll be january before I'll have it finished!

@jubei: I'm gonna give the reverse proxy support some more testing, some people say it works, some say it doesn't, so it may need some more work. Thanks for the feedback though. :)
duffkiligan

Post by duffkiligan »

This is a great app.

One I've been waiting for for a LONG time.

5-Stars if I can search the NZB sites (NZBMatrix, nzbs.org)
jubei
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jubei »

the reverse proxy works for me. The SB & Sab stuff doesn't work even on a local network tho :(
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

Can you explain what exactly isn't working? Maybe there's an easy way to fix it. :)
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

Ok, so an inconvenient error has slipped into the latest version (1.1.6) of Qouch which causes a test server of mine to be visible in your settings. It's impossible to connect to it though and the only sensible thing to do is remove this server from your settings. You can do this by touching 'Edit', after which you can swipe the server and touch 'Delete' to remove it.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience! An update has already been submitted to Apple, but they're about to enter a holiday break, so it might take a while to become available.
Minotaur

Post by Minotaur »

Howdy,
Just wanted to let you know that SickBeard is working okay for me now in 1.1.6 - I have been able to retrieve a show lost at least, haven't tried any thing else yet, but I am optimistic :)

EDIT: Show List and Coming Episodes work, History does not.
tommyj

Post by tommyj »

Hi all,

Just a quick question from a bit of a noob - what do I enter in the 'Host or IP' settings for Qouch?

Thanks,

Tom
Recky

Post by Recky »

Hi,

i have an additional request for reverse proxy support. I use subdomains. E.G. sabnzb.domain.com and sickbeard.domain.com. Could you add support for this please?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Recky
compcentral

Post by compcentral »

The app is a great idea, but in practice is so DAMN slow that it is unusable. I find myself just using the websites for CP or SB because they load 100X faster and are actually usable. Anyone else having this issue. It seems the same on LAN or WAN connection.
steve1977

Post by steve1977 »

Just bought, but cannot get it to work using reverse-proxies. Would need some advice how to exactly set it up as it may just be me not able to properly enter host, port and path?

My set-up is as follows:

my-URL/sabnzbd
my-URL/TV
my-URL/CP

Dont think I'll need any ports?

Completely separate, I would love to see an implementation of headphones. Thanks in advance!!!
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

Sorry for the late responses, have ben really busy for the last couple of days, also due to christmas.

@tommyj:
You fill in the public IP for the computer running SAB, CP and/or SB.

@Recky:
That has been asked before, so I'm gonna think of a way to implement a more flexible server setup.

@compcentral:
What kind of device are you running? The framework I'm using isn't the fastest unfortunately but I'm working on ways to speed things up a bit. Also when I'm done implementing the SB API things should already improve. (The CP API isn't done yet unfortunately.)

@steve1977:
In your setup the ports all have to be set to 80, that's the default HTTP port. I'm pretty sure I'll be adding Headphones support in the future, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for it as I'll first have to polish all the other functionality a bit more. :)