[iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
janw

Re: [iOS] Qouch for SABnzbd, CouchPotato & Sick Beard

Post by janw »

Is there any way to change the sabnzbd path to "/"?? Cause when connecting to the web interface via a normal browser, I just browse to localhost:8080, not localhost:8080/sabnzbd.
Couch just doest accept a "/" or just a blank path, it always resets to the default "sabnzbd" which is why I cannot connect to it. Sick Beard & Couchpotato are working just fine!
Ka Hooli

Post by Ka Hooli »

When I am trying to do other stuff on the internet (ie connect via VPN to work, so I can work from home), I restrict the speed of SABnzbd+.

I can't seem to do this within Qouch, can you please add this function?
xuphrus

Post by xuphrus »

Just want to say thanks for a really nice app. Wrote a positive review on iTunes to counteract the bizarrely low score. Does everything I need on the go.
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

Hi

First off - I'd like to say that I absolutely love Qouch - it's an amazing app that has replaced several apps on my iPhone.

I have a question/feature request though;

I have my apps set up using a reverse proxy under apache on ubuntu linux. So for example I use;

https://www.mydomain.co.uk/sabnzbd
https://www.mydomain.co.uk/couchpotato
https://www.mydomain.co.uk/sickbeard

The whole of www.mydomain.co.uk is protected by digest authentication (with credentials stored in LDAP) so I have turned individual authentication off for each of the applications - however, Qouch doesn't understand how to authenticate with the reverse proxy rather than the individual apps (unless I'm missing something).

For each of the apps, I have set the port to 443 (as the whole domain is SSL), turned the SSL switch on, and ensured the path is correct but Qouch reports that the username and password are incorrect.

Is this something that could be implemented in the app - or to the wider community, is there a way around this (without reverting back to basic authentication).
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

Oops! Sorry I see this has already been requested and discussed. Fingers crossed for a solution :)
qonstrukt

Post by qonstrukt »

I'm sorry for the late reply all, but I'm in the process of finishing my study while working on Qouch. :)

I want you all to know that your requests are heard, and especially all the reverse proxy troubles should be solved in the next version. Please be patient, I'm aiming to have it submitted before the end of this month. (This week even, if I have the time.) Glad you all like the app nonetheless!
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

Hi,

I'm actually having issues accessing CouchPotato from Qouch, everything else works except Couchpotato, I keep getting Username and Password incorrect. I'm running Couchpotato r35. and I dont have a reverse proxy.

Any ideas?
gers1978

Post by gers1978 »

xtinct101 wrote:Hi,

I'm actually having issues accessing CouchPotato from Qouch, everything else works except Couchpotato, I keep getting Username and Password incorrect. I'm running Couchpotato r35. and I dont have a reverse proxy.

Any ideas?
Maybe an invalid character in your Couch password? Just a thought...
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

No I've doubled checked the username password and still no luck. I've even tried to delete the server and start from scratch same result, everything works except couchp, they all use the same username/password.
gers1978

Post by gers1978 »

No, I meant does your password contain a character that Quoch doesn't like (maybe a ! or ? or some such). I had to change my Newzbin password a while ago because it contained a ! and SickBeard borked at it.
xtinct101
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by xtinct101 »

Ah good suggestion but unfortunately no, its just letters and numbers. As I've stated all 3 apps use the same username/password but the only one that does not work is CouchP, i can log into CouchP on iphone fine just not using Qouch. I'm out of ideas.
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

There is a temporary workaround for those having authentication issues with Qouch and apps behind a reverse proxy; enter your Apache/nginx credentials as part of the server URL:

In the "Host or IP" field, enter username:[email protected] (obviously substituting your relevant credentials)
In the "Port" field, enter your Apache/nginx port (I.e. 80 for http, 443 for https)
Set the "Use SSL" flag to yes if you are running a secure server
In the "Path" ensure you set the relative path for each app. For example, if you access Sickbeard via my.domain.com/sickbeard you should enter "sickbeard" in the path field.

Hope this helps until a fix is found.
skidelo

Post by skidelo »

Great app!

Feature request:
Be able to "want" individual episodes within sickbeard. I don't have everything set on auto d/l.

This way people could mark individual episodes for d/l.
craigcochrane

Post by craigcochrane »

I am trying to connect Qouch to couchpotato and it is asking for a path?

Not sure exactly what to put here (I have tried a couple things).

I use no-ip.org...so craigcochrane.no-ip.org:5000 and something else?

It is located on the C drive as well if that helps.

Thank You
DJBenson

Post by DJBenson »

The path should be empty in your case.