You cannot easily switch between 0.7.x and 1.0.x versions.
What's new in 1.0.0
- Full Unicode support with Chinese and Russian translations
- New default UI: Glitter
- Server priorities instead of primary/backup ==> REVIEW YOUR SERVER SETTINGS!
- Newsserver IPv6 load balancing aka Happy Eyeballs / RFC 6555
- Duplicate detection for series
- More filters in RSS
- 7zip support
- Option to save repair time by downloading all par2 files
- Support for long paths in Windows (above 260)
- Improved security for external access
- Lots of small improvements and bug fixes
- Redesign of notifications classes
- More notification services supported
- Diagnostic dashboard tab for "Status" page
- Bonjour/ZeroConfig support
- Breaking change in API: speed-limit is now either a percentage or an absolute number
[**] 0-100 or anything with a '%' is a percentage
[**] Absolute numbers no longer have an implicit "k"
[**] Check third-party tools that set a speed for SABnzbd
- SABnzbd's webserver now doesn't listen to IPv6 addresses by default.
[**] Use Config->Special->ipv6_hosting if you want this enabled.
[**] "localhost" will be replaced with "127.0.0.1", check any browser bookmark and third-party tool
- Classic skin has been removed
- Support extra parameters for par2 on other platforms than Windows
- Option to verify HTTPS connections (default off)
- Auto-negotiates best Usenet ssl protocol (override possible)
- When upgrading from 0.7.x, a backup server will get priority 1
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzb ... plus/1.0.0